When was the last time you used a video camera to shoot your child’s birthday celebration? Well, it must be a few years ago. In recent years, smartphone technology has evolved so much that people cannot stopped using video cameras to capture valuable moments.
Furthermore, we are most likely to watch movies, TV shows, and other stuff often on mobile phones too. iPhone is one of the most used smartphones in the world. People not only prefer iPhone for its fast speed, optimized OS, but also for its decent looks. It won’t be a lie if we say, “Nothing can beat iPhone in Class”.
But what if, somehow all your videos get deleted? Is it possible to recover them from the recently deleted folder or iPhone backups? Can deleted videos be recovered on iPhone? Well, follow this article to clarify all possible questions regarding videos deletion in iPhone. We have gathered answers to all possible queries and will list some of the best solutions to recover the deleted videos.
Is it Possible to Recover Deleted Videos from Recently Deleted?
No doubt that iPhones have the best cameras and you might have shoot dozens of videos with your iPhone. But there are many cases where people accidentally hit the delete button.
Fortunately, iPhone is known for its utmost backups and data security. Therefore, when you delete a video, it is automatically transferred into the “Recently Deleted” folder. Note that the deleted videos only remain in the recently deleted fodder for 30 days. After this, they are permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
If you fail to recover videos from recently deleted folder, you have 3 options:
- Recover them using a third-party data recovery software for iPhone
- Use the iCloud and iTunes backup within the data recovery software
- Use the iCloud and iTunes backup in an official restore way
Using the iCloud or iTunes backups in an official way is not recommended because you need to restore the whole data that was included in the last backup. For instance, if you only need the deleted videos, you will end up restoring contacts, audios, WhatsApp content and more that you intentionally deleted. Sounds like a disaster, right?
What if Cannot Get Them Back from Recent Deleted Folder?
As discussed earlier, the only good option you have in this scenario is to use a third-party data recovery software for iPhone. A data recovery software provides an easy access to the iPhone files and can help you recover recently deleted videos in an instant.
iMyFone D-Back: The Best Data Recovery Software for iPhone
iMyFone D-Back is one of the best data recovery software for iPhone with amazing features and easy-to-use interface. It comes with 4 data recovery options and useful features. It has the easiest installation process specifically designed for newbies and non-tech people. Easier than downloading a song from the internet. Yes, you don’t need a prior knowledge of complex data storage or complex iPhone algorithms.
Recover Recently Deleted Videos from iPhone Device
You can easily recover all the deleted files in a blink. Follow the below steps to recover recently deleted videos from iOS device:
- Download, install and open the iMyFone D-Back on your desktop PC or Mac. Then choose the Recover from iOS Device tab and click on “Start”.
- Connect the iPhone with the computer successfully after trusting.
- Choose the video type to continue.
- After scanning and analyzing the data, it will show all the recoverable videos in a preview. Select the recently deleted videos you need and click “Recover” to retrieve the video files.
Note that you may be asked to select a destination folder where the retrieved files should be stored.
Check Whether the Deleted Videos are in Your iTunes Backup
Did you make the iTunes backup before the videos were deleted? If yes, this method can help you recover the recently deleted videos with ease. Following are the steps to recover the recently deleted videos using iTunes Backup
- Open the iMyFone D-Back on computer. Now check in to the “Recover from iTunes Backup”.
- iMyFone D-Back will show a list of iTunes backups you made. Select the the one you need and click “Next” to start the scan.
- Choose the video type to continue.
- Then it will show a preview of the files from the iTunes backup. Click “Photo and Video” icon and select the video files that you want to recover. Now click “Recover” to retrieve the videos.
Check Whether the Deleted Videos are in Your iCloud Backup
Like iTunes backup, you can only use this method if you have made the iCloud backup before the videos were deleted. Following are the steps to recover the recently deleted videos using iCloud backups.
- Open the iMyFone D-Back on your desktop computer or Mac. You will need to log in to your iCloud account to check the list of iCloud backups.
- Select the iCloud backup you need to continue.
- Choose video or other types of data to scan.
- iMyFone D-Back will scan and analyze it. After scanning, iMyFone D-Back will show a preview of the deleted/lost files available in the backup. Select the required videos files and click “Recover”.
Note that iMyFone D-Back provides 100% data security and privacy. So if you’re concerned about logging into the iCloud through iMyFone, worry no more because your private information is secured.
Tip: Please stop using the iOS device if you want to retrieve the deleted files. The continuous use of the device may create more copies of the other files in iPhone and overwrite the previous deleted data.
Pros of Using iMyFone D-Back
The trial version provides an accurate preview of the recovered files. For example, if the trial version is showing a preview of certain recovered files, then the full version of iMyFone D-Back can recover them easily.
- iMyFone D-Back is an easy-to-use software specifically designed for non-tech people.
- All system and application files remain 100% untouched and your data is secured & safe.
- iMyFone D-Back comes with 4 data recovery modes.
Cons of Using iMyFone D-Back
- You can only have a preview of the files with trial version. However, the preview is 100% accurate.
Overall, using iMyFone D-Back to recover the recently deleted videos is a lot better than using iTunes/ iCloud backups in official way.
- It allows you retrieve the required files, which is not like official way that will replace your current data with the whole backup.
- It also makes the data recovery steps easier than ever. You can also retrieve contacts, WhatsApp contents, notes, photos, calendar contents, call history, reminders, messages, and much more.
We hope this article can helpe you in recovering the deleted videos on your iPhone. If so, we’d love to know which method works best for you. It’ll work as an appreciation and motivation to write more solutions related to iPhone data recovery. In case of further questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a reply below.