Imagine you receive some iMessages from a random stranger and you want to delete them. You do the same but then realize that you have deleted some other important messages instead of the ones you wanted to. Or, you just want to delete some messages to free up space on your iPhone. However, you find you need them back for certain reason. To make matters worse, you don't have a backup for the messages. You panic, not knowing what to do to recover deleted iMessage without backup. Such cases happen to many of us.
Do not need to worry anymore. This article is aiming to rescue you out of such cases, even you are using the latest iOS 16.
Part1. Can I Recover Deleted iMessages without Backup?
Can you recover deleted iMessages wihtout backup? The answer is definitely yes. Where Do the Deleted iMessages go on iPhone? iPhone saves data on a database called SQLite. When you delete iMessages, it just changes from "Allocated" to "Unallocated", but leaves the actual data sitting there. Some day, when you create new data, the space for the "Unallocated" entries will be firstly occupied and overwritten with new information.
So please note that if you want to recover deleted iMessage without backup free, you should stop using your device after losing data. Any new data written into your device might overwrite your lost iMessages and make them unrecoverable.
Part2. How to Recover Deleted iMessages without backup?
Actually, you can lose iMessages that haven't been backed up for many other reasons including accidental deletion, a broken device, a virus attack or even iOS 16/15/14/13 upgrade. In this case, you need the assistance of a third-party tool that can help you recover deleted iMessages with no backup.
One of the most popular and powerful data recovery tool to use in this situation is iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery.It supports to recover deleted imessages on mac/windows or iPhone device.The following are the features that make it the ideal solution.
- Recover deleted iMessage without backup.
- Selectively or fully recover deleted iMessages you need.
- Recover deleted iMessages without affecting current data.
- Support to recover 22+ file types, which includes iMessage,WhatsApp messages,photos,videos,text messages,and more.
- Being recommended by Makeuseof.com and Cultofmac.com, iMyFone is a reliable and efficient tool that helps thousands of people get back their lost data.
Recover Old iMessages from iPhone 14/13/12/11/Xs/Xr/X without Backup
Step 1.Choose "Recover from iOS Device"
Launch iMyFone D-Back on your computer and click on the option "Recover from iOS Device", which is the second option from the top, present on the left side of the iMyFone D-Back screen. Now, click on option "Start" that appears on the screen.
Step 2.Connect Your iDevice to Computer
A new screen appears asking you to connect the iOS device to the computer. Connect your iOS device to the computer using the USB cable. Click on the option 'Next'.
Step 3.Choose Deleted File Type
A new screen appears that asks you for the type of files you want to recover. Select the option 'Message' by clicking on the checkbox adjacent to it. A blue check ensures that the option has been selected.
Step 4.Preview and Recover The Deleted iMessages
After the scanning has been completed, a new window appears that shows the preview of all the deleted messages. Select the messages you want to recover by clicking on the checkbox next to it and then click on the option 'Recover' that is present at the right bottom corner of the window.
A new pop-up window will appear that asks you for the location where you want to save the recovered messages. Select the desired destination to initiate the recovery process. It usually takes a few minutes for the recovery process to complete. The time taken for the recovery process to complete depends on the size of the files to be recovered.
- Please stop using your iPhone once you have deleted iMessages by mistake, otherwise, the data will be overwritten and permanently deleted.
- Apart from restoring iMessages from iPhone directly, you can also recover iMessages from icloud/iTunes with backup. Restoring iMessages from iCloud need to take factory reset and will overwrite your iPhone data.In contrast,iMyFone won't affect your data without factory resetting.
- You can also use iMyFone D-Back to recover photos from iPhone without backup and more file types, such as contacts,WhatsApp messages.
Video Guide: How to recover deleted iMessage conversation with iMyFone D-back
If you do no have any backups, this option is the best choice for you. Check below video guide to recover deleted iMessages without backup now.
Who Trust iMyFone D-Back?
1. iMyFone D-Back is trusted by many professional websites. Check them below:
2. Many users have told us that iMyFone D-Back has helped them and here is feedback from a user:
iMyFone D-Back is a powerful recovery tool that helps to retrieve deleted iMessages without backup very easily just by following the simple steps talked above. You do not need any technical background for using this software. The ability to recover files under various scenarios, easy and simple interface is the major key to success for the product making it one of the favorite products among the users. And don't forget that, even if you use the latest iOS 16/15/14 on your device, the program can recover your iMessages from it!