Part 1: What are Cookies? Why should Clear Cookies on iPhone?
Cookies are small-encrypted text files, which are stored in a client's or website user's browser directories, in order to hold a reasonable amount of information about the client, and to transfer this information back to the web owner through a web server.
People like to delete cookies on iPhone because of the following reasons:
- Security threats: Some malicious websites can transfer cookies into your iPhone to monitor financial transactions, thereby stealing the identity of the site user.
- Faster load speed: Most iPhone users clear their browser cookies to reclaim their original iPhone browsing performance.
- Privacy: Eliminating cookies and the information they have acquired about you, your habits and the sites you visit means retaining your privacy.
Part 2: Free Way to Clear iPhone Cookies for Safari
Your Safari browser automatically retains browser history, cache and cookies when you visit a website in order to easily access that website the next time you visit. Most of these history data occupy memory spaces and tend to slow your iPhone down. On the other hand, the cookies can hinder your Safari browsing speed and make you hate your phone. Therefore, to successfully clear such cookies on iPhone, you have to follow the under listed simple steps:
STEP 1: Open/launch the settings application in iOS.
STEP 2: Scroll down to Safari and click on it.
STEP 3: Select "Clear History and Website Data" option at the bottom of the screen.
Part 3: Free Way to Delete Cookies on iPhone for All Apps
How do I delete cookies from my iPhone is best answered with the use of iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. This reliable cleaner does not only help you clear the Safari cookies, but also other App cookies. With it, you can quickly clear up all iPhone cookies in 1-click, and this is totally FREE!
It also removes all App caches and crash logs occupying your iPhone memory space that are slowing down your iPhone performance. To use this app in deleting cookies, caches and crash logs from your iPhone, you have to follow the under listed simple steps.
STEP 1: Download and install iMyFone Umate, and connect your iOS device to your computer.
STEP 2: Click "Quick-Scan" button for a full space-saving analysis on how much space can be saved.
STEP 3: Click "Clean" button besizes the "Junk Files" option to delete cookies on iPhone. (You may notice that only 4 types of junk files are list, but it will also remove other useless files, like app cache files, app cookies files, app temp files, etc.)
Key Features of iMyFone Umate Pro
- Clean up 30+ Junk Files: Remove hidden app caches/cookies/crash logs
- Clear Temporary Files: Delete downloaded temp files, user storage files and corrupted files.
- Compress Photos: Photo compression can reclaim 75% of photo space and original photos will be backed up on PC.
- Mass Delete Photos & Videos: Delete in bulk all unwanted photos and videos, with auto back up for original files on PC.
- Manages Apps:List all Apps installed in your iPhone and you can remove multiple Apps in 1-click.
- Erase Private Data: Permanently erase private data to make them cannot be recovered by any data recovery tool, you can use it to erase your call histories, messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages & attachments etc.
- Erase Deleted Files: The file deleted in normal ways can be easily recovered. To make sure that no one else can get access to you deleted sensitive files, you'd better permanently erase these previously deleted files with Umate Pro.
From the foregoing, we have understood what cookies are, how they affect your iPhone and need to remove them in order to have a maximum experience and iPhone performance. We have also seen the possible means and mediums of deleting cookies in our iPhones and the fastest means of achieving such result. All that is left to be said is that iMyFone Umate is a good tool to free up space on iPhone with easy steps.