Only have a few songs, several apps, but still have the "Storage Almost Full" error on iPhone? Why?!
The reason is - as you use iPhone on a daily basis, you unintentionally accumulate numerous caches that get stored on your iPhone, result in a memory full error.
The Facebook app for iOS is about 100MB, but if you check the storage usage of your iPhone, then you’ll see that it can consume GBs worth of memory!
Part 1: How iPhone Facebook Cache Produced?
Over time, these cached files grow in numbers and can take MBs and GBs of memory. Thus, it is very important to clear Facebook cache from iPhone. Clear Facebook cache in iPhone will not only save storage for your iPhone, this will also help in speeding up your iPhone, as the speed of your iPhone is affected if its memory is full.
Part 2: Quick Way to Clear Facebook Cache in iPhone
The best and quickest solution to clear Facebook cache in iOS is to uninstall Facebook app from your iPhone and then install it again.
For doing this, simply follow the steps: Tap on Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > Facebook > Delete.
This will delete the Facebook app from your iPhone along with all the cache data.
It is generally recommended that you should clear Facebook cache on iPhone once in a month, if you use Facebook on a regular basis. If you don’t really use Facebook app on your iPhone very frequently, you can uninstall and then install it again once in every 2-3 months.
Part 3: Free Way to Clear Facebook Cache from iPhone
We all have installed many Apps on iPhone, we use some of them every day. Facebook is just an example, all these Apps can accumulate large amount of caches. Manually deleting these apps and then installing again one by one should be boring and also is a waste of time.
And uninstalling App will delete all App data, not only the cache, so if you have important files in App, uninstall it won't be a good solution. For all these, an ideal alternative is to use the free trial version of iMyFone iPhone Cache Cleaner or iMyFone iPhone Cache Cleaner for Mac, which can clear up all app caches (including Facebook caches) on iPhone by one click without deleting any personal important file.
You can easily free download this software to your computer or laptop to clear unwanted data from your iPhone, and free up valuable iPhone storage to capture more videos, pictures, or download your favourite apps or songs.
Steps to clear up all the App caches on your iPhone
Step 1. Once you’ve downloaded the software in your computer, connect your iPhone to it and launch the software.
Step 2. When the software launches, click on Junk Files tab.
Step 3. After the scan done, click on Clean to start deleting all the junk files from your iPhone, including the Facebook caches.
When the process finishes, you’ll be able to see the total amount of space iMyFone has saved for your iPhone. The software makes it easier for you to manage the storage of your iPhone and makes the entire process quick and efficient. Let's have a look at its main features:
- Clear up Useless Files: Clean 30+ hidden junk files and temporary files, including app caches, cookies, crash logs, downloaded temp files, user storage files and corrupted files.
- Reduce Photo Storage: Photo compression will reclaim 75% of your photo’s storage; photo deletion can mass delete all your unwanted photos from your iPhone in 1-click.
- Detect & Remove Videos: It can find out all your videos over 5MB, you can preview and you can choose to mass delete some or all of them.
- Auto Backup: The original photos and videos will be backed up on your PC before compression and deletion.
- Manage Apps: List all apps according to files size, you can select and mass remove unwanted Apps.
- Erase Private Data: Permanently erase private iOS data - not only current personal files but also deleted sensitive files, all iOS file types supported, and the erased data cannot be recovered by any data recovery software.
iPhone, as a personal tool, always contains many private information, such as sensitive messages, bank information, all kinds of account and password, personal photos and videos, iMyFone Umate Pro is just fast and does a thorough job of permanently erasing these personal files which protects your data from being accessed by outsiders, making it the best option to clear your iPhone Facebook caches.