The functionalities offered by the iPhone has made it a popular phone brand. However, even with its sophistication, frustration may set in when you discover you are not allowed to use your phone with certain networks or that the SIM cards of these networks are simply locked out from your phone. Such restrictions are what a Factory Unlock iPhone aims to overcome. A locked iPhone is usually locked by a carrier to block the means of entering and using other network providers or carriers. In a locked iPhone, there may be installed logos and restriction in functions. Hence, a factory unlock iPhone removes such restrictions, and after unlocking, your phone becomes compatible with any GSM provider, without having to use any software, and also enjoy the latest firmware version of your phone while keeping it unlocked.
In addition to flexibility, you can get rid of a particular network provider that restricts you to connect other networks. For travelers, a factory unlocked iPhone 6 saves money, because most providers charge high international roaming free. Lastly, you stand better chances of reselling your factory unlocked iPhone for a good price, as it is high in demand due to its flexibility and accessibility of network.
Factory Unlock iPhone with LockWiper
While there are many applications out there that claim to factory unlock an iPhone, iMyFone LockWiper stands out of the pack. With a well-built functionality and crisp design that allows users to operate and navigate through the app easily, iMyFone LockWiper offers the smartest and safest means of factory unlocking your iPhone. Its efficiency has been tested and proven by several iPhone users out there, who have successfully unlocked their iPhones without hassles.
LockWiper Factory Unlock iPhone
- Remove iPad Screen Lock: Few clicks are all you need to disable the iPad Screen Lock, giving you more free navigation and operation of your iPad.
- Supports Locked, Disabled, Broken iOS Screen: iMyFone LockWiper works perfectly on locked, disabled or broken iOS screen without hassles.
- Cross-compatibility: iMyFone LockWiper can be conveniently installed and operated on the newest iPhone models and iOS 11.
Steps to Factory Unlock iPhone
Step 1: Open iMyFone LockWiper software on your PC and click “Start”.
Step 2: With the aid of a lightning cable, connect your iOS device to the computer.
Step 3: Prior booting into DFU mode is necessary to bypass the lock screen. First, power off your iPhone. Once off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for up to 10 seconds. Then release the Power button while holding the Volume Down button until the device boots in DFU mode.
Step 4: Once your device is in DFU mode, iMyFone LockWiper will show the device information, including iOS version and phone generation among others. In the case of incorrect information, check the dropdown list and select the correct information, then click "Download" to download the firmware for your device.
Step 5: After that, you can click on “Start to Verify” to verify the firmware.
Step 6: Click "Start Unlock" to begin the unlocking process.
Step 7: Enter “000000” to double confirm unlocking, then click “Unlock”.
Step 8: This will last for just a few seconds before your iPhone unlocks successfully. Please note that the unlocking process will also wipe your iPhone/iPad. For now, there is no unlocking option for iPhone/iPad lock screen that works without data loss.
Factory Unlock iPhone with iPhoneIMEI
iPhoneIMEI.net is a renowned unlock service provider, especially for Factory Unlock iPhones. Follow these steps to factory unlock your iPhone through iPhoneIMEI.net
- Get your iPhone IMEI number by dialing *#06# (or tap to the little "i" button on the screen to get the IMEI for inactivated iPhones).
- Proceed to iPhone Unlock Page and select your iPhone origin carrier and click Unlock.
- The unlocking page loads next. On it, you'll see a form requiring you to provide the IMEI number (the one you got at Step 1), select your iPhone model and click Unlock now!
- You will be taken to the payment page. Complete your payment (if your model is not supported as free service) via PayPal or Credit Card.
- Wait for a few business hours or business days, with the wait time depending on your carrier. You'll receive an email informing you that your iPhone has been unlocked!
- If you are using iOS 7 or higher, just simply connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network, it will then be unlocked automatically. If you have no data connection, simply load iTunes on your PC or Mac to finish the Unlock.
Backup iPhone Files before Factory Unlock iPhone
Factory Unlocking your iPhone will lead to loss of data. Hence, it is important to keep away the important information and files before proceeding to unlock. You can back up your iPhone or iPad to a computer manually via iTunes. Backing up via iTunes to your computer is pretty straightforward. Just following these steps:
Step 1. Either through Wi-Fi or a USB cord, connect your device to your computer.
Step 2. Locate and open iTunes on the computer.
Step 3. Click on the Device icon next to the category drop-down menu on the left side of the iTunes window.
Step 4. Select "Summary" from the sidebar.
Step 5. Now, Select "Back Up Now" under Manually Back Up and Restore.
Step 6. Click Done when you are finished.