Are you getting a notification message that reads “iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes”? However, your experiences with iTunes never ended well for you, so you would prefer using other techniques and tools to unlock the disabled iPhone instead of iTunes.
How to undisable iPhone without iTunes can be cheap and affordable just like iTunes. Therefore, if you’re looking for a free service to unlock your disabled iPhone, then follow this post to learn the iPhone unlocking tools and services we recommend.
Can I Undisable An iPhone without iTunes?
Yes, you can undisable iPhone 13/12/11/Xs/Xr/X without iTunes. Here are the conditions at which you can undisable an iPhone without iTunes:
- When you forgot your iPhone passcode, enter the wrong passcode for more than six times, and get your iPhone disabled.
- When your iPhone screen is broken or damaged.
- When iPhone is disabled after iOS 16 update.
- When the iPhone is jailbroken or infected with malware.
Nevertheless, all these situations can be fixed without iTunes, but the methods to undisable iPhone to without iTunes is not very common. Hence, we shall be introducing you to the most affordable and effective iPhone restore tools and techniques in the following paragraphs.
How to Undisable An iPhone without iTunes
iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Unlock is the software for unlocking locked iPhones, or for restoring disabled iPhones without iTunes. It’s the only iPhone unlocking solution that offers you unlock of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in mere minutes. It also helps you to remove iPhone screen lock and Apple ID/iCloud account without connecting to iTunes or inputting the passcode.
Therefore, if you need a perfect tool for restoring your disabled iPhone to factory settings/default without iTunes, choose iMyFone LockWiper. It fully support iOS 16/15/14 and older versions.
Let LockWiper Help You be the Pro
- Help you say bye-bye to “iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes” error and get into iPhone normally.
- Forgot your iCloud password? Simply remove the old iCloud account with LockWiper.
- iPhone is locked or broken? LockWiper bypasses the lock and assists you move to Home screen just within a few clicks.
- Apply the latest iOS firmware on your iPhone to completely undisable your iPhone without iTunes.
- No iPhone password or iCloud password is required during the process.
- Promise high success rate even to unlock used or stolen iPhone without password
Steps to Undisable iPhone without iTunes
The following steps in using iMyFone LockWiper will permanently undisable iPhone.
Step 1. Download, install and launch iMyFone LockWiper on your computer and click the Start tab. Then connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
Step 2. Put your iPhone in DFU mode. Choose your iPhone models among the options ("iPhone 13/12/ 11/Xs/Xr/X" or "Other devices"), and follow the tips to learn how to put your iPhone in DFU mode.
Step 3. Download the firmware package for your iPhone. Ensure that the device model that’s auto-detected by LockWiper matches your iPhone. Once the package is fully downloaded on your PC, click “Start to Verify”.
Step 4. Click “Start Unlock” to begin the unlocking process. You’ll need to confirm your request by entering “000000” and click “Unlock” to undisable your iPhone.
You May Like:
- Is There Free iMyFone LockWiper Official Registration Code? [Answered] >>
- How to Enable a Disabled iPhone, No Tech Required >>
How to Undisable An iPhone via iCloud
iCloud is Apple’s official cloud storage service for every iOS device and MacBook. When you subscribe to iCloud backup services and enable “Find My iPhone” services on your iPhone, you can erase your iPhone with iCloud. However, for this method to work, you must have enabled Find My iPhone before now.
Step 1. Log in to the official iCloud account using web service or browser. Fill in your Apple ID and password when asked to do so.
Step 2. Click “Find iPhone” and tap the “All Devices” option. iCloud will display a list of devices you’ve linked to your iCloud account. Select your disabled iPhone to erase it.
Step 3. Choose “Erase iPhone” option, and confirm your selection. After a while, iCloud will automatically erase your iPhone, and open it.
Using iCloud to undisable your iPhone comes with a serious limitation, which stipulates that you must have enabled this service before you can use this service. Besides, your iPhone should be connected to internet. If this way is not available for you, use iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Unlock instead to undisable your iPhone without iTunes.