Open AnyTo on the PC > click Screen Casting in the upper right corner > click Experience, connect the device after the initialization is completed, and the game can be started after the connection is successful.
A video & step-by-step guide on how to play Pokémon GO on PC for iOS & Android devices.
Step 1: Connect the device.
- If you are using an iOS device, the connection methods you can use: AnyTo-WiFi/USB, MirrorTo-Wifi.
- If you are using an Android device, the connection methods you can use: AnyTo-USB, MirrorTo-USB.
- The connection methods you can use: AnyTo-WiFi/USB, MirrorTo-Wifi.
For example: connect AnyTo with USB, connect MirrorTo with WiFi.
1. Open AnyTo, connect your iOS device and PC with USB, select your device on AnyTo, and click OK. AnyTo and iOS device are connected successfully.
2. Open MirrorTo and select the iOS system. Make sure your iOS device and PC are connected to the same WiFi.
3. Open Control Center on your iOS device, tap Mirror, and select MirrorTo [your computer name]. MirrorTo and iOS device are connected successfully.
4. Click Mouse Control on MirrorTo, match the iOS device and computer Bluetooth according to the guidelines, and lock the iOS device screen. After completing the above operations, the mouse can control your iOS device through the screen mirroring page.
Step 2: Play the game.
1. Now you can open Pokémon GO, view the location of the sprite on MirrorTo, choose wherever you want on AnyTo and move it.
2. If you meet Pokémon on the road, you can choose to pause on AnyTo.
3. Click on the Pokémon on MirrorTo, then use the mouse to drag the Pokéball to throw the Pokémon to capture the Pokémon.
Added Pitching with 1-click function
1-click pitching can improve your pitching accuracy!
- Step 1: Aim the mouse at the Pokémon, click the right mouse button, and a white cursor will appear.
- Step 2: Click the left mouse button on the Pokéball to catch Pokémon with one click, and long press for accurate range.
4. Go back to the map page, according to the map on MirrorTo, you can choose to continue walking on AnyTo, or modify the route and a series of operations.
This way you can enjoy Pokémon without switching back and forth between your computer screen and your phone screen.