"Are you still looking for Pokémon Go location spoofer in in 2022?"
Often, seeking a location spoofer for Pokémon Go is due to a search for rare Pokémon or rural restrictions. People always try to find perfect Pokémon Go spoofing apps to facilitate.
We have read questions like Pokémon Go Spoofing on Reddit for many times. People talking about their experience and solutions for spoofer for POGO.
But you may wondering... what Pokémon Go spoofing apps are still working in 2022?
Actually, being noticed by Niantic, some of the spoofing apps worked in 2019, but no longer work now. So here we have researched and test some popular Pokémon Go spoofing apps:
Part 1: Best 5 Pokémon Go Spoofing Apps for iOS/Android Devices
We will talk about all the best Pokémon Go spoofing apps. Designed to help you seamlessly teleport your location and stealthily hunt down the Pokémon you need, these apps have proven their value on the open market.
1 iMyFone AnyTo (iOS 16 Supported)
You may not hear about this location spoofer before, but as a new tool, iMyFone AnyTo location changer is proven one of the best apps to fake GPS location in Pokémon Go. It can support both iOS and Android. With one click, you can change to any place in Pokemon Go to catch more Pokemons.
Key features of iMyFone AnyTo:
- Use a fake GPS location to trick your friends on social media apps.
- Plan a route and move on it at a customizable speed. Search for a specific destination, which is friendly for AR game lovers（Like Pokemon Go）.
- It works very well with location-based apps like Tinder, Snapchat, popular social media platforms, etc.
- Change your GPS location to anywhere on the planet.
- Use geo-specific phone services without being limited by location.
This professional Pokémon Go spoofing app lets you take back control of your pokemons all destiny. Besides, you can easily simulate GPS movement in Pokemon Go. So you can catch Pokemons or hatch Pokemon eggs without walking.
Now we invite you to watch the video to explore this AMAZING Pokémon Go Spoofer:
Step 1: Setup iMyFone AnyTo
Install iMyFone AnyTo on your computer. Open it and click Get Started. Connect your phone to the PC via USB. Click Trust for the prompt.
Step 2: Select Teleport Mode
Choose Teleport Mode in the top right corner, the forth icon.
Step 3: Select an address for Pokémon Go Spoofing
Now on the map, just pinpoint a place that you hope you were there. Let's say, Vancouver.
You can drag and pinpoint Vancouver on the map, or search Vancouver in the Search box. You can zoom in and out the map to locate your place. Now just click on the Move button. You can see the location is changed to the new place instantly.
Open Pokémon Go, you will find that you have successfully spoof your location in the game. Its wide set of benefits for the avid Pokémon Go player.
So you can also use this brilliant tool to create virtual routes to move along in the game, while you are just sitting home (see the guide >> ).
iMyFone AnyTo is compatible with all iOS devices, including iPhone 14/13 (iOS 16 Supported). And It is now updated to support most Android devices like Samsung, Google Pixel, and Motorola!
- Change the GPS location with one click.
- Preserve privacy while all apps still work flawlessly.
- Choose to speed up or slow down your walk on yourself.
- Plan imaginary journeys with multipoint mode on the route planner.
- Require additional permission steps for a successful installation for Android users.
Do you want to mirror your games to your PC and enjoy them? When you don't want to move or go out to play games, and you don't want to go back and forth between PC and mobile devices, you can click it and see below!
2 TUTU App
TUTU App is a great Pokémon Go spoofing app. It is also one of the most popular third party applications on the market. Like other models, it allows you to catch all the Pokémon you desire without having to physically maneuver in 3-dimensional space.
Of course, this is not the only great feature. Others include:
- Not having to hunt down Pikachu.
- Joystick control for easy movement.
- Functions like the regular Pokémon Go app.
- Enables things like teleport and faster motion.
It is really simple to install even for beginner users with a few steps.
Step 1: Download the TUTUApp on your iOS device.
Step 2: Navigate to the app launcher.
Step 3: Seek out Pokémon Go via the search bar and Download it.
Step 3: Follow all the prompts and enable it for your home screen.
Once you are all set up, you can navigate your avatar through the screen prompts. If in doubt, there is an instructional section within the app. So you can head to that area for assistance.
Considering that this is such a widely used application searcher for third-party providers, it is typically safe for iOS devices. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about Pokémon Go bans.
Useful tips to prevent bans
- Make sure you manually enter the coordinates at which you wish to search for Pokémon. This keeps information consistent and avoids raising red flags.
- Allow your Pokémon to spawn where they are before teleporting back to where you last were as efficient as possible.
- You can turn off the Pokémon Go application when you are finished using it.
- Download apps that are not in the official store.
- Not sure that the effort to install this store (in its full version requires jailbreak).
On the other hand, if you are a more technologically apt individual, jailbreaking should be no issue. Some users actually prefer undergoing the process to disable the factory-set controls on their iOS devices. If this describes you, then a location spoofer Pokémon Go app that requires a simple jailbreak is just the right tool for you. You can travel the world without leaving your zone. The ideal application is Nord VPN.
3 Nord VPN (iOS Jailbreak Needed)
Ringing in as the most recommended application for spoofing your location on Pokémon Go, Nord VPN has long since proven its worth to users. Virtual Private Networks (VPN) mask your actual location by running a significant proxy server app that makes your IP address no longer identifiable to your location. This will keep you from seeing the consequences of spoofing, though Pokémon Go searches IP addresses as the way to ping your physical address.
It has a significant list of features:
- Operates just like Pokémon Go (with spoofing benefits).
- Keeps you safe with the encryption technology.
- Works on six different connections at the same time.
- Offers the benefits of over 5000 global servers.
- Does not restrict your bandwidth.
While it is a little complicated to establish a VPN for your iPhone/iPad/iPod. As we mentioned above, you have to jailbreak your iOS device at first. And make sure your iOS version running on iOS 12 or below versions. Meanwhile, make sure your iTunes is the latest version. Then you can get started.
Step 1: Download NordVPN from App Store and install the app.
Step 2: Disable your screen passcode through the settings.
Step 3: Connect the device to your Mac/Windows via USB.
Step 4: Turn on Airplane mode on your device.
Step 5: Visit this site and follow the prompts. Then ensure your trust settings acknowledge the developer.
Now you successfully finish the jailbreak. Then you can learn how to fake GPS in Pokémon Go.
Step 6: You can go to the Cydia Store (an app merchant for devices after jailbreak). And get the location spoofer from Cydia.
Step 7: Ensure you have tsProtector enabled.
Step 8: Enable your device’s VPN and ensure it matches the spot you chose in the spoofer app.
Step 9: Get started with Pokémon Go - now you can catch ‘em all.
Once this is in place, you can go ahead and comfortably seek out all those rare Pokémon you desire.
- Excellent for streaming.
- Loads of servers.
- Fully audited.
- Mobile apps can be awkward.
- No built-in fake GPS.
If you are looking for another Pokémon Go Spoofing for iOS, you should know PokeGo++. It is popular for its wide range of features that make it both fun to play and user-friendly.
- Joystick operation for easy movement.
- Only impacts your location in the game.
- Does not require physical movement.
- Enables teleportation in the game.
- Increases the speed of your avatar (up to 8 times).
However, the problem is that PokeGo++ don't seem to work for some users.
FYI, we still give the guide below:
Step 1: Uninstall your Pokémon Go app (assuming it is already on your device).
Step 2: Get your BuildStore setup on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 3: Sign in to your existing account through Pokémon Go.
Step 4: Click Settings (gear icon) on the map screen. Visit the spoofing tab and enable Fake Location.
Step 5: Save your spot by choosing the appropriate timeline (usually, this is "Forever".).
With this setup, all you need is to use the joystick to maneuver your character through locations (instead of physically moving around). As it is a part of the BuildStore, it is generally safe and checked for harmful code and overall performance.
- Mind-blowing list of extra features.
- Manual location masking is available.
- The app only works for Pokemon Go.
- Jailbreak is necessary.
- Still, there is a chance of your Pokemon Go account getting blocked.
iSpoofer app skyrocketed into popularity through its joystick additions and teleporting abilities. Since it is easy to use, this approach is extremely popular amongst rural or remote populations. However, iSpoofer has recently been shut down, meaning that Pokemon Go can't be downloaded on iOS or iSpoofer can't be installed, so iSpoofer is no longer available.
Amongst its key features are:
- Throwing power.
- Automatic waling capabilities with GPX.
- Tricks like fast catching.
- Live fed maps supporting your surroundings.
We still give the guide below:
Step 1: Download and install AltStore Server, iCloud for Windows, and then AltServerPatcher on your computer.
Step 2: Then, select a custom IPA link from the provided list and then copy the link to IPA URL.
Step 3: Now, click on ‘Patch' and then run the AltStore Server desktop app.
Step 4: Then, click on your ‘Device Name' under ‘Install AltStore'.
Step 5: Finally, go to the ‘Device Management' under Settings, and provide the Apple ID.
As a method that no longer works, we won't go into too much details next. For other information on iSpoofer's website, please also check out our related articles about iSpoofer.
- This app is safe to use.
- Jailbreak is not required for installation.
- In order to operate, the app requires a Windows PC.
- The Premium version costs $12.95 a month.
Part 2: Risks and Rules for Pokémon Go Spoofing
Pokémon Go Spoofing has been prevalent since the initial release of the game. Niantic has failed to resolve the issue at all. It is for the same reason that the accounts that are allegedly spoofing are banned in the long run.
However, follows certain rules to make sure that the banning is fair. These rules are as follows:
- There are 3 strikes that are issued to the users in this regard.
- On the first strike, only a warning message is issued. There is nothing else that happens and you will be able to play.
- On the second strike, you will not be able to play for a month as the account is banned.
- On the third strike which is final your account is permanently banned.
Part 3: Hot FAQs You Should Know about Pokémon GO Spoofing
1 Can I still spoof in Pokémon GO in 2022?
There are certain bots that are released this year and they require no human verification. It makes the process more easy and straightforward and also allows you to get the best results.
2 Can I play Pokémon GO without walking?
The answer to this question is definitely yes! You can use a Pokémon GO spoofer to create a customized route to make your phone move along. But, please keep in mind that do not overuse them.
3 Can I play Pokémon GO while driving?
Although the technical answer to this question is yes, we have to say, playing Pokémon GO while driving is a no-go. According to Niantic, they won't let trainer collect any rewards if the game detects you're moving faster like over 30mph.
4 What is the speed limit in Pokémon GO?
According to the test by several sources, Pokemon GO appears to have a speed limit of 10.5 km/h (6 m/s), which means, the distance traveled that faster will not be counted when hatching eggs.
5 Does shaking my phone count steps in Pokémon GO?
Technically, if your phone built in motion-sensor, once you shake your phone up and down, it might consider this movement as walking.
Now you are fully equipped to hunt down all those desirable Pokémon with your ideal Pokémon go spoofing apps. So long as you ensure that you are prudent with your location spoofer Pokémon Go application, then you can avoid all the pesky consequences of location spoofing.
With these apps, especially iMyFone AnyTo spoofer, all you have to do is sitting in comfort as your avatar does the walking for you.