- "Can you still fake GPS on Pokemon Go? Is it possible to control the character going outside while I'm home?"
Originated by Niantic, Pokemon Go encourages people go out and catch the Pokemons. However, how can you play the game when you are unwilling to move or go out for the game?
Well, some game assistants are created! They can help you fake GPS in Pokemon Go. They allow you to choose a destination on a map and make the phone GPS synchronized. In this way, you can easily find and catch Pokemons from the places you can't physically get to, and even capture the rare ones with ease.
So the answer to the question "Can you still fake GPS on Pokemon Go", is YES.
We have researched and tested out 3 methods to fake GPS for Pokemon Go in 2021. They did work perfectly. No hurries, we will share the steps and the reviews of each method with you below. So, stay tuned!
3 Tools to Fake GPS in Pokemon Go
No.1: The Best Fake GPS App - iMyFone AnyTo
iMyFone AnyTo is designed to create virtual location or route for AR games. You can use it to fake GPS for Pokemon Go. You can change your location to anywhere in the world and catch pokemon in the game, without going outside. What's more, iMyFone AnyTo can support both iOS and Android devices, icluding the latest iPhone 12 series, and Samsung, One Plus, Google Pixel, LG, etc.
Now we invite you to watch the video to explore this AMAZING Pokemon Go Spoofer:
So how do you think about it? Cool, isn't it? To get iMyFone AnyTo to fake GPS on Pokemon Go, you can click the Try It Free button below to free download it.
iMyFone AnyTo is voted to be the best GPS changer for iOS and Android device. It can change GPS location on the phone to anywhere you want. So with it, you can fake GPS on Pokemon Go flexibly.
What can iMyFone AnyTo do? Here are some main features of it:
- Change GPS location on iPhone and Android device to every corner of the world.
- Work perfectly with location-based apps, such as Life360, Tinder, Grindr, Pokemon Go and other AR games.
- It has 3 modes to fake GPS in Pokemon Go. You can directly choose a specific destination, or create a virtual route to move along in the game.
- Support all of the iPhone or iPad models, and most Android devices.
- 100% clean and safe, no jailbreak or root needed.
We also added the step-by-step guide on how to fake GPS on Pokemon Go with iMyFone AnyTo. It's pretty simple so we hope everyone try it out.
Step 1: Install the software and connect device
Start with downloading iMyFone AnyTo on your Windows PC or Mac and install it. Now open it and click the Get Started button. Follow the on-screen instruction to connect your device to the computer.
When the device connects to the computer successfully, it will display a map with your location on it. To fake your location for Pokemon Go, select the Teleport Mode at the upper right corner, like the screenshot shows below. Now open Pokemon Go on your iOS or Android device.
Step 2: Select a fake GPS location for Pokemon Go
On the map within iMyFone AnyTo, choose a fake location by dragging and zooming the map as the fake GPS location.
As you select a destination, it will pop up a sidebar, showing the destination information, including the place name, coordinate, and the distance. You can also enter the place name or coordinate in the Search box to select your destination.
Step 3: Fake GPS location in Pokemon Go in 1 click
After selecting a destination, simply hit on the Move button. See, your location is changed to the new place! You can check the location in Pokemon Go, which is changed to the same new place synchronously.
That's it! Your character in the game are now able to reach any place to capture Pokemons. Now see how much rare Pokemons you can capture!
That is how you can fake GPS location for Pokemon Go with the best location changer - iMyFone AnyTo. This tool also allows you to make a virtual route (Check the using guide >>) with some specific spots at a customized speed. This is useful for the game!
This does no harm to your device. You can use it to change your location to anywhere anytime. It is getting popular among the AR gamers. Interesting, huh? Just download it have a try!
How to Fake Pokemon Go with GPS Joystick >>
5 Best Pokemon GO Spoofing Apps for iOS >>>
How to Get Excellent & Great Throw in Pokemon GO >>>
Below are 2 fake GPS apps for Pokemon Go on Android phone.
Tips: Before you go with the app, an important requirement calls for enabling the Developer options. To do this, open “Settings” in your device. Tap on “System” afterward.
Head to the “About Phone” and go to “Software Info”. You will notice the build number of your device. Tap on it around 7 times and it will enable the Develop options.
No.2: Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free
This is one of the well-known apps that can help you fake GPS on Pokemon Go in all Android versions. Using this app, you can easily deceive any of the location-based apps. Here is the whole process to get the task done with this app.
Step 1: On your Android device, launch Pokemon Go firstly. Now, look for the location that you want to spoof and catch Pokemons.
Step 2: Now, head to the Google Play Store and look for FakeGPS Free app. Go for the installation and upon successful installation, launch the app.
The app will ask you to “ENABLE MOCK LOCATIONS”. Tap on it and the Developer options screen will come up.
Step 3: Here, you need to tap on the “Select Mock Location App”. From the options, select FakeGPS Free i.e. the app you have just installed.
Step 4: Upon this, open the Fake GPS app once again and look up to the destination you want to go for and spoof it to the nearby Pokemon location. Hit on the Play button and you are good to go!
Step 5: Launch Pokemon Go now and voila! You have successfully faked GPS on Pokemon Go. You can now capture the Pokemon and have fun!
Note: When you do this, the game may warn you not to trespass gameplay. Thus, confirm the action to proceed or hit on “I’m a passenger!”
No.3: VPNa – Fake GPS Location Free
Here is the other app that can help you spoof your location with ease. There is no rooting required and you can save the locations for using them later again. Here is how to fake GPS on Pokemon Go using VPNa.
Step 1: Open Pokemon Go to start with. Look for the location you want to spoof. Install VPNa app from the Google Play Store and open it.
Step 2: Assuming you have Developer options turned on, tap on “ENABLE MOCK LOCATIONS” on the app. Under the “Developer Options”, choose “Select Mock location App”. Choose “VPNa” from the options now.
Step 3: Go to the VPNa app again and then look for the location you want. Confirm the changing of location and hit on the Power button. You are done now.
Step 4: Open Pokemon Go again and that’s it! The location will be spoofed. You can now interact with your Pokespot and enjoy it!
Why People Like to Fake GPS of Pokemon Go
Now that you have known how to fake GPS on Pokemon Go, in this part we are going to disscus how exactly it can benefit us and why we like to do that.
- We are pretty aware that Pokemon Go is a game intended to play outside. However, if you are a lazy fellow and don’t want to move everywhere, faking GPS can be helpful for you. Spoofing is actually bliss to all the lazy players out there who don’t wish to make effort while playing the game. After all, faking GPS can imply moving without actually moving!
- Next concern is safety. There are kids who are crazy about the game. As parents, a lot of the object their kids every time moving across the nearest locations. They might not allow their kids for the reason that a lot of distraction through roaming can cause harm. Therefore, spoofing or faking GPS in Pokemon Go can be advantageous in such case.
- Another benefit you get by faking GPS in Pokemon Go is you can access the location for capturing Pokemon that you can never in other ways. Needless to say, if you live highly populated area or the area that is jammed, you can have trouble playing the game and hence faking location can come in handy.
- Lastly, by spoofing GPS, you can easily visit different gyms and make gym-battling experience better. By doing this, the app will consider you being somewhere else thereby unlocking Pokemon for you. and you can collect them without actually having to move.
The Risk of Faking GPS of Pokemon Go
Faking GPS on Pokemon Go is certainly beneficial and can be fun. It is not free from risk though! And making you aware of half-truth is not what we aim for. So here, we will inform you about the risks involved with such thing so that pleasure you are getting won’t shatter all of a sudden due to no knowledge. Here we go!
It should be noted that to spoof a location while playing Pokemon Go is against the policy of the game. And therefore, doing so carries your own risk. Initially, spoofing GPS for the good was not difficult but as the developers of Niantic perceived the misemployment of the app as well as the exploitation of the features of Android, they have made strict actions. There is a three-strike policy connected with faking GPS on Pokemon Go that might be implemented on you if you are not so lucky. It goes like this.
- On detecting that you are taking the assistance of a spoofer app in Android, the company will issue the first strike which is ‘Shadow ban”. According to this, you will only be able to find common Pokemon for the next 7 days. The rare ones will not be encountered by you.
- On issuing the second strike by Pokemon Go which can also be said as “temp ban”, your account will be suspended for the next 30 days nearly. Once this period is over, the account can be restored but during the period, you can’t login.
- When the company realizes the continuity of the spoofing, the third strike will be applied and this time, it is the last strike. With this, your account will be banned permanently and you will not be able to play the game.
Other Tricks to Cheat Pokemon Go
Botting can be considered synonymous to spoofing, it is automated though. In other words, it is basically automatic spoofing. With the bot accounts, you get to roam around the map and choose the rarest and high-level Pokemon available. However, on the serious note, as spoofing using this cheat also has chance of your account being banned. Hence, make a spare account and cheat on your own risk!
This implies having multiple accounts and playing with them simultaneously. You can take down gyms and fill them up using the accounts of family and friends.
3. Auto IV Checkers
IV refers to Individual values that define the combat power of Pokemon characters. The only way to check IV of Pokemon is to have a third-party installed. However, Niantic is now keeping an eye over any installed app in your device to check IV. Therefore, you can rely on appraisal system in the game to get the exact value of the Pokemon.
Hot FAQs You Should Know about Pokemon GO
1 Can You Get Banned for Having Multiple Pokemon GO Accounts?
Owning multiple Pokemon GO accounts for the same Service violate Niantic Terms of Service and they hold the right to ban any accounts. So, it is not recommended to have multiple accounts in Pokemon GO.
2 Can You Transfer Your Pokemon GO Account?
Yes you can. You are allowed to change your account to a different email address.
3 What Happens If You Get Caught in Spoofing Pokemon GO?
For the first time, you will get a warning message within the app informing you that cheating has detected on your account, and your account will be banned for 7 days, after these days, your account will be fully restored.
For the second time, you will lose access to your account for 30 days and your account will be restored after this period.
If you still continue to cheat after received the first and second warnings, your account will be banned permanently by Niantic.