Apps are made to do different kind of tasks. App data would take much space in our memory and slow down our device. Deleting these app data, app cache, and temp files related will optimize the device in a much better way. That's why we should delete iOS 10 App Data.
Part 1 How to Clear iOS App Cache on iDevice
1 Delete Stock Apps Data
Now you may be wondering that how we can locate and do iOS 10 app cleaning to free up iOS memory, well here are the steps to delete stock apps data.
Safari browser stores cookies and cache from the visited websites so the next time you load the website, it could be loaded faster. It takes much space, so you can clear the cache to free that up.
- Open “Settings” > “Safari”.
- Tap "Clear History and Website Data". This will delete Safari's cookies, history and other browsing data from your iOS 10 device's storage.
Mails are stored on regular basis which can consume a lot of space. the messages will also contain attachments which will be saved in the memory too. So it all can easily be cleared by deleting the specific account and then again add it back.
- Open “Settings” > “Mail, Contacts, and Calendar”. Select an account you want to delete and by tapping "Delete Account" and confirm that you want to delete it.
- Tap "Add New" and add your account back. Old messages and attachments will not be stored on your device until you view them again.
Your iPhone will store voice memos which are forgotten at the corner no matter they are deleted or not. So in order to delete those voice mails, complete the following steps.
- Open Voice Memos app on your iOS device.
- Choose the voice memo you want to delete and tab the trash icon.
2 iOS Delete 3rd Apps Data
Chrome stores cache and cookies just like the Safari browser, but the app cache can be deleted from Chrome itself unlike Safari by going into Settings and doing all that.
- Open Google Chrome and select “Settings” and then "Privacy".
- Tap "Clear All" and then "Clear All" again to confirm. This will delete all of the stored site data and browser cache.
Other 3rd Apps
The simplest way to clear iOS 3rd iOS app caches is to uninstall and reinstall the apps, which would remove all data and files in the apps.
On home screen of your iPhone, please hold on the app which you want to do iOS 10 app cleaning until the “X” appears at the top left corner. Tap on the “X” icon and you will be able to remove the app and the app data is inclusive. Tap “X” on other apps for cleaning. Then, you can go to App Store to download and install the apps easily.
However, methods provided above to delete app data iOS would be frustration for most iOS 10 device users.
- It is not easy for new users to do that since the steps to clear iOS app caches of different apps are not the same.
- Users need to iOS 10 delete app data one app by one app, step by step.
- It is time-consuming if you want to clear all app caches iOS, which is not efficient for busy guys.
- It is easy to mistakenly delete some important data or files.
Part 2 Clear iOS App Cache at One Click
Since manual methods to do iOS 10 app cleaning is complicated and not user-friendly, most users would not be willing to take them. Luckily, in this technology era, iMyFone iOS Cleaner or iMyFone iOS Cleaner for Mac
provides users with an easy and simply way to delete all app data iOS. It is regarded as one of the best iOS cleaner apps and data erasers.
iOS 10 app cleaning is much easy to applied on iMyFone iOS Cleaner. With it, you can clear all iOS 10 app cache with one click. Besides, you will not worry about some important data or files will be mistakenly removed. It only cleans the unnecessary app data or caches. Functions of iMyFone iOS Cleaner to delete app data iOS are cleaning of Junk Files and Temporary Files.
- It can clean up many junk files at a time, cleaning up precious space.
- Photos can be compressed without losing their original quality, so they can take as less space as they possibly can. You can preview the photos and delete the unwanted ones. It also let you take a backup of original pictures before compression.
- Photos or large files will be backed up first before mass deleting.
- Uninstalling apps is much easy with only one click but all apps off.
- Permanently erase everything from iOS 10 device and make it completely new to sell.
- Scan out and erase the existing private data or previously deleted files with no chance of recovery.
iMyFone is trusted by thousands of users (every year) and reported by well-known media around the world.
3 Easy Steps to Clear iOS App Cache
Step 1: With iMyFone iOS 10 Cleaner installed on your computer, connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to it with USB cable.
Step 2: Go to 1-Click Free Up Space tab and hit Quick Scan button. When scanning finishes, you will know how much storage space can be cleaned.
Step 3: Hit Clean button of Junk Files. After cleaning, it will show you how much storage has been cleaned by deleting junk files. Then you can hit Clean button of Temporary Files to continue.