Are you aware that many iPhone users go for factory resetting instead of searching for ways to unlock iPhone without passcode? You may ask “What’s the need for this trick?” but the fact is that it will be very helpful to you someday. For more clarity on the need to learn how to unlock iPhone without a passcode, we’ve made a list of scenes where you need to bypass lock screen without a passcode, and they’re as follows:
- Forgotten the passcode of your iPhone, and you need to access your phone urgently?
- Searching for ways to regain your passcode when your spouse or friend have changed your iPhone passcode.
- When you want to show your friend the weakness in iPhone’s passcode-protected lock screen.
- Found a missing iPhone, and you want to know the rightful owner in order to return it to him or her.
- Trying to access your old iPhone 6S in order to wipe it clean before giving it out.
Part 1. Unlock iPhone without Passcode via Siri
A recent study on iOS 10.3.2 and 10.3.3 beta found that it’s possible to gain access to iPhone Home screen without passcode using Siri. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Press the home button using any of your fingers – this would prompt Siri to wake up.
Step 2: Say “Cellular Data”, then switch off the Wi-Fi network to remove connectivity access.
Step 3: Then, press the home button to be redirected to the home screen.
Although this little loophole has already been blocked by Apple in its recent iOS 11, there are some ways you can still use Siri to post a comment on Facebook or read messages on your iPhone without a passcode.
All you need do is to prompt Siri to wake up, then say “Read messages” or “Post on Facebook” and Siri will read all the messages on the lock screen, or post your comment on Facebook respectively.
Part 2. Other Ways to Unlock iPhone without Passcode
Apart from Siri, there are a couple of other ways to unlock your iPhone without a passcode. We shall be discussing some of them as follows:
- Try Inputting Your Most Often Used Passcode: In case you are reading this post because you forgot your iPhone lock screen passcode, then it won’t be nice to refer you to other ways to unlock iPhone without passcode before reminding you to try your most often used passcode. Try your most often used passcode and if it doesn’t work, then you can check other tricks.
- Contact Apple Support: If the first and second tricks/tips we’ve shared aren’t working for you, then you can contact Apple Support to help you out so that you won’t lose your iPhone data.
- Erase Your Device with Recovery Mode: Erasing your device with recovery mode would instantly erase your passcode, but your iPhone data has to go too. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your PC and launch iTunes.
Step 2: Force restart your device by holding the Volume Down and Sleep/Wake buttons at the same time until the recovery mode screen appears.
Step 3: Option to Restore or Update will appear, click on Restore.
Step 4: Set up your iPhone when it’s finished restoring your iPhone.
Part 3. Unlock iPhone without Passcode Using Third-Party Tool – iMyFone Umate Pro
If you find the need to permanently wipe all your iPhone sensitive and private data, then I would advise that you do it without leaving any traces of data behind. There is no better way of cleaning iPhone data without leaving trace than using iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. It’s best known for protecting iDevice users’ privacy by leaving no possibility of recovery after erasing data.
If you feel like selling or giving away your iPhone, then you can securely recycle it with Umate Pro without worrying about exposing your personal information.
- Unlock iPhone Passcode: An interesting feature of iMyFone Umate Pro to our discussion is that it can erase iPhone passcode without entering the iPhone screen passcode.
- Completely erase iPad data beyond recovery: Umate Pro supports every iOS device, and it renders every erased file 100% unrecoverable. Hence, once you use Umate Pro to delete a file on iPad that files remain deleted forever.
- Erase previously deleted iOS data: I guess you already know that deleting files manually on iPhone make the file recoverable. But Umate Pro has a feature that can help you to erase traces of deleted files from your iPhone.
- Erase even third-party apps: You can erase any form of third-party app be it WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Mobile app, Kik, Viber, etc.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and receive lots of positive reviews from macworld.co.uk, Makeuseof.com , Cultofmac.com etc.
Steps to Unlock iPhone without Passcode
The following steps will guide you to unlock iPhone without passcode using iMyFone Umate Pro. And firstly, you should make sure that "Find my iPhone" is turned off.
Step 1: Connect your iOS device to your PC and launch iMyFone Umate Pro.
Step 2: Click on the “Erase All Data” mode.
Step 3: Type “Delete” into the box and confirm your action by clicking the “Erase Now” button to complete the process.
In all, once the process finished, your iPhone will be unlocked.