iPhone getting disabled or locked can be frustrating. This often happens on many occasions, for instance, when you forget your password, break your screen or receive error messages that “iPhone has been disabled.” Peradventure you are facing this problem, then you will need to restore your device through iTunes, but you will lose all your data if you did not back up your iTunes files and sometimes iTunes cannot fix this problem. Therefore, this article will show you three other ways to achieve your iPhone disabled fix without iTunes.
How to Achieve iPhone Disabled Fix without iTunes
If you are facing the problem of iPhone disabled and don’t want to use iTunes, then you can fix your disabled iPhone through any of the following ways.
1. Unlock Disabled iPhone with Find My iPhone
Most people don’t know that there are other ways to achieve iPhone disabled fix without iTunes. A useful way of solving this issue is via Apple’s Find My iPhone feature. This allows you to lock, locate or reset your iDevice remotely. The following steps will guide you.
Step 1: Log into your iCloud account and visit the Find My iPhone feature, then click on the DEVICE option.
Step 2: Choose the iDevice that has been disabled.
Step 3: Now, find your iPhone, play a sound on it and lock it. You need to erase your device if you want your iPhone 6 disabled fix without iTunes.
Step 4: Tap on the ERASE DEVICE option and confirm. The Find My iPhone feature will also erase your iPhone remotely.
2. Unlock Disabled iPhone with iMyFone LockWiper
It’s normal for iPhone users to run to iTunes software once they encounter an issue with their iOS device. We would like to ask you ‘how many of these problems have iTunes been able to solve for you?’ iTunes may be the official iOS data management and transfer tool, but its flaws and disadvantages make iOS device users want to avoid it when trying to unlock disabled iOS devices.
You can fix disabled iPhone without iTunes by using iMyFone LockWiper. This is a software for unlocking all kinds of iOS device lock screen without the password. So, if your iPhone is disabled, you can seamlessly fix it without iTunes by using iMyFone LockWiper.
LockWiper Unlock Disabled iPhone without Passcode
- iMyFone LockWiper can unlock a disabled iPhone just in few clicks.
- Locked, disabled, and broken screen iPhones can be easily repaired and unblocked using iMyFone LockWiper.
- All kinds of iOS lock such as 4-digit, 6-digit passcode, Touch ID & Face ID can be unlocked using LockWiper.
- If you need an unlocking tool that’s compatible with the latest iPad, iPhone, then choose LockWiper.
- We are proud to say that LockWiper has satisfied 100,0000+ iOS device users.
Steps to Unlock Disabled iPhone with LockWiper
Step 1: First, download, install and launch iMyFone LockWiper on your PC. Choose “Start”.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 3: Boot your iPhone in DFU mode. Follow the steps on the interface to do that.
Step 4: Confirm your iPhone device information. If the information is not correct, you can select the correct one from the drop-down menu. Then click on the “Download” button.
Step 5: After the download, click on “Start to Verify” to verify the firmware.
Step 6: Then, click on “Start Unlock” tap.
Step 7: On the pop up window, enter “000000” to double confirm unlocking and click “Unlock”.
Step 8: Within few minutes, your disabled iPhone will be unlocked.
3. Unlock Disabled iPhone with Siri
You may be surprised that Siri can also be used to solve the problem of disabled iPhone. However, this method is only compatible with iOS devices running on iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1. The following steps will show you how to use Siri to fix iPhone 5s disabled without iTunes.
Step 2: Go to the WORLD CLOCK interface and select to add another clock.
Step 3: You will be asked to search a city. Just type anything and click on the SELECT ALL option.
Step 4: Now, you will see several options such as copy, define, cut and so on. Just click on the SHARE option.
Step 5: Click on the MESSAGE icon to proceed.
Step 6: A TO field will appear, just type anything and press the RETURN button.
Step 7: Your text will be highlighted in green color. Click on it and press the plus icon.
Step 8: A new window will appear. Simply click on the CREATE NEW CONTACT button.
Step 9: Afterwards, choose to add a picture and click on the ADD PHOTO option.
Step 10: Once the Photo Library appears, go to the photo album.
Step 11: Rather than choosing a picture, exit the interface by tapping the HOME button. This will start the home screen of your device.
How to Avoid iPhone/iPad Disabled Fix without iTunes in the Future
- The easiest way to do this is to avoid entering a wrong passcode repeatedly. This prevents your iDevice from disabling itself or locking up automatically.
- Enable complex passcode, because it requires a string of long character before it can be denied.
- Keep your iPhone out of the reach of people who can accidentally or intentionally input enter passcodes.
- Backup files and data on your iPhone regularly in case you need to restore your device so you can still access them.