A whole lot of people use WhatsApp voice messages on iPhone. However, it is important to note that these voice messages are stored in your iPhone device and the implication is that it could occupy a large chunk of space causing iPhone sluggish and other performance issues. And for some personal messages, you may not want others to get access to them.
For these reasons, it is not out of place to permanently delete WhatsApp voice messages from iPhone. Especially if you have deleted some private messages. Data deleted from iPhone in normal ways can still be recovered by data recovery software, so for security reasons and maintain privacy, you should know how these WhatsApp voice messages on iPhone can be erased permanently.
Part 1: Simply Delete WhatsApp Voice Message on iPhone - Recoverable
1. Delete Individual WhatsApp Voice Message on iPhone
WhatsApp voice messages can be deleted for so many reasons either individually or all at once. The following are the steps to take to delete them individually.
Step 1: Open the conversation that contains the voice messages on your device.
Step 2: Find the edit button and tap on it.
Step 3: Select the voice message you would like to delete by clicking on it.
Step 4: Find the “Trash icon”, tap on it and remove the message on your iPhone.
2. Delete All Chat History iPhone in WhatsApp
But if you would like to delete all chat history on your device, the following steps will be helpful.
Step 1: Go to the application on your device and go to the chat section.
Step 2: Then go to chat history.
Step 3: Scroll down and find the “Clear all Chats”.
Step 4: Tap it so as to delete all the chat history on your device.
With this all chat history iPhone will be deleted immediately.
Part 2: Permanently Erase WhatsApp Message on iPhone - 100% Unrecoverable!
WhatsApp voice messages on iPhone deleted through the means above can be recovered easily by some data recovery tools and because of this, it is not a good way to just simply delete the confidential WhatsApp messages.
Private files or messages are no longer private if it can be accessed by another party. Of what use is a private message when the same message can be retrieved and viewed by an unauthorized person? When people sell their iPhones, there is a risk of having private messages fall into wrong hand and it is high.
Having said that, iMyFone iPhone Data Eraser or iMyFone iPhone Data Eraser for Mac is what you need to permanently erase WhatsApp voice message from iPhone, ensuring it cannot be recovered by any tool.
There are 3 erase modes that can make this possible and all you need to do is to select the correct mode according to your needs.
- Erase Private Files This mode makes sure that the private information (including WhatsApp messages, contacts, call histories, photos, videos, etc.) on your iPhone is completely removed and making it 100% unrecoverable by anyone or any software. Therefore, whether you sell off the device or it falls into the wrong hand, your private information will be secure.
- Erase Deleted Files Do you know that deleted files can be recovered? Do you know that those deleted WhatsApp voice messages can be searched found and deleted permanently? This is what the “Erase deleted files” mode of the iMyFone does on your device. It possesses the ability to show all deleted files where you will have an option of erasing messages with no chance of recovery even with the latest recovery software.
- Erase All Data Compared with iPhone “Factory Reset”, iMyFone will not require the reactivation of the iPhone again. Even though deleting iPhone data (WhatsApp messages included) can be done by just a factory reset, but remember that it can be retrieved and therefore iMyFone “erase all” is a better choice. With “erase All”, you are guaranteed of erasing all your iPhone data without the fear of being retrieved by a third party even if you sell off your iPhone.
Easy Guide for Erasing iPhone WhatsApp Voice Messages
Step 1: Donwload and install iMyFone Umate Pro on your Pc and connect your iPhone to it.
Step 2: Choose a erasing mode, scan your iPhone to find out all you iPhone WhatsApp records.
Step 3: Preview and select the WhatsApp voice messages to erase, then click on the "Erase Now" button to begin the process of erasing iPhone WhatsApp voice messages.