WhatsApp has become the most preferable instant messaging service across different platforms. Regardless of the device operating system, users now stand a chance to communicate with each other using WhatsApp. The application also allows the user to send and receive media files like audio files, video files, and documents.
Accidentally losing WhatsApp messages from iPhone will only place one in a difficult position. This article discusses the process through which one can get back iPhone WhatsApp messages, when you accidentally deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone.
- Before proceeding with the procedure, it is important for a user to check whether they have created any recent backup that consists of WhatsApp data. They can create the backup using iTunes or iCloud. In such cases, they can easily restore the device back to that particular backup file to get back the lost messages.
- If you did not create any backup before losing the messages, then it is important that you do not use your iPhone extensively. Using the mobile phone will rewrite the bytes of the deleted content, which makes it impossible even for a recovery tool to retrieve the data. If you did not use your iPhone extensively, go through the following paragraphs to understand the process to recover deleted WhatsApp messages from iPhone using data recovery tool.
Recover Accidentally Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone
iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery Win or iPhone data recovery Mac is a data recovery tool excelling for the iOS devices. The efficiency of the software and its ability to scan deeply into the device makes it a fantastic choice in extracting deleted content from an iPhone. The primary benefit that a user receives is the retrieval of data which they lost the information in the first place. Deletion of the content, loss of data, or corrupted device will no longer matter for iMyfone D-Back to perform a scan and get back the deleted messages from the WhatsApp application. Additional features of the program include:
- Easy retrieval of any file from iPhone because it recognizes over 22 different file formats such as text messages, photos, contacts, videos, voice memos and more.
- Uses 4 intelligent recovery modes in performing an in-depth scan of the device and backup files and retrieving as much data as possible.
- Allows to preview the data before performing recovery.
Steps to Recover Accidentally Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone
The steps below are on the assumption that the user did not create a backup of the device before losing WhatsApp messages. For users with a backup of iTunes or iCloud, they will have to follow a different guide that will explain the steps in using iMyfone D-Back in the retrieval of deleted WhatsApp messages.
Step 1: Download and install iMyfone D-Back trial version from the official site. Once done, launch the software by double-clicking the icon appearing on the desktop. IMyfone D-Back primary window opens up, where you will notice different options. From the options, click "Recover from iOS device” option and click the Start button.
Step 2: In the next window, iMyfone D-Back will ask you to select the file format that you wish to recover. Make the necessary selection, and press the Next button at the bottom.
Step 3: The software will ask you to connect your iPhone to the system. Upon establishing the connection, iMyfone D-Back will recognize it automatically and will display the following screen.
Step 4: Clicking the Scan button will initiate the scanning process. iMyfone D-Back will scan only for the selected file format in the previous step. Upon completion, it will display all the files categorized in order in its preview screen. You can then select a particular conversation to look at the content in the window. You can then pick the necessary files, and press the Recover button.
Step 5: A small pop-up opens up asking for the saving location. Mention the same and wait for the program to complete before browsing the folder to check for the retrieved messages.