Ever accidentally delete contacts on your iPhone? Or your contacts on iPhone suddenly disappeared due to system crash? Or all the iPhone data, including contacts, is lost during upgrading to a new iOS version like iOS 15/14/13/12/11? I know there are many tutorials teaching how to recover lost contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup files. But what if you didn’t backup your iPhone before you lost the contacts? This article can help you to retrieve contacts without iCloud or iTunes backup, but before we get to the solution, the following are just some of the things you should do.
- First, stop using the device as soon as you discover the contacts are missing. This is to prevent overwriting the contacts and increase the chance of recovery.
- It is important to note that contacts that have been lost after a restore, a factory reset or a broken device, they may be hard to recover although it’s still worth a try.
- Also, you may want to check if you have backed up the contacts on any other cloud platform before attempting a more invasive recovery process.
Tools You’ll Need- iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery (iOS 15/14/13/12/11 Supported)
iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery is designed to recover iPhone contacts without backup. With the program, you do not need to worry whether you back up your iPhone data or not when you want to get back your lost contacts on iPhone.
With the following features, iMyFone D-Back shines among other data recovery tools on how to recover iPhone contacts without backup.
- Support contacts recovery from iPhone backup files or without backup (from the iOS device directly).
- Support recovery for more than 20 types of iPhone data such as voice memos and more.
- Preview specific contacts list before recovery.
- Supports the iOS 15/14/13/12/11 and nearly all the iOS models, including iPhone 13/12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7/SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4.
This is how to use iMyFone D-Back to recover your contacts even without a backup.
Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts without a Backup
1 Choose Recovery Mode
Downloading and running procedure is easy. From the “Recover from iOS Device” option, connect your iOS device to the computer.
2 Select Contacts as Scanning Target
Then check the box before “Contact”. The software only scans the files you select, instead of all types, an added point in saving time. iMyFone D-Back will scan the contacts according to file types and their loss criteria.
Following a successful scan, do browse all contacts. Alternatively, you can view only the deleted by choosing “Show only the deleted ones”. After you confirm which contacts are you need, check them for subsequent recovery.
3 Preview and Recover Lost iPhone Contacts without a Backup
After you click the “Recover” button, iMyFone D-Back will prompt you to choose one folder to store your contacts. And then, your lost contacts are back!
Additionally, iMyFone D-back has a number of functions you need to know:
- It runs on high intelligence and does not pose any complex questions. All you need to do is follow the guideline on running the program and all will be sorted automatically.
- It has a unique time-saving feature that allows you to skim through the contacts within a short time and select the ones you need to recover.
- If you have iTunes or iCloud backup, you can also extract contacts or other files from backup files.
The best news is that the free trial of iMyFone D-Back (compatible with iOS 15/14/13/12/11) is already available for Windows and Mac computer. Follow the instructions to try to recover your lost data!
With the information provided in this article, you can easily recover iPhone contacts without backup. So, why to go anywhere else, just use this software and live a tension free life!