Ever accidentally delete contacts on your iPhone? Or you just wake up and find the contacts of your important clients missing? All the iPhone data, including contacts, is lost during upgrading to new iOS version? I know there are many tutorials teaching how to recover lost contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup files. But what if you do not back up your iPhone before the incidents which result to the data lost? That is why the application presented on this site comes in.
Tool You'll Need - iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Win and iPhone data recovery for Mac are designed to recover iPhone contacts without backup. With the program, you do not need to worry whether you back up your iPhone data or not when you want to get back your lost contacts on iPhone (iPhone 7 and iOS 10 supported).
With the following features, iMyfone D-Back shines among other data recovery tools on how to recover iPhone contacts without backup.
- Support contacts recovery from iPhone backup files or without backup (from iOS device directly).
- Support recovery for more than 20 types of iPhone data such as notes, messages, photos, voice memos and more.
- Preview specific contacts list before recovery.
- Supports the iOS 10 and nearly all the iOS models, including iPhone 7/SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4.
Go on with the article to see how to recover contacts from iPhone without backup.
Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts without Backup
1 Choose Recovery Mode
Downloading and running procedure is easy. From “Recover from iOS Device” option, check the box before “Contact”.Then connect your iOS device to the computer.
The application only scans the files you select, instead of all types, an added point in saving time.
2 Preview and Recover Lost iPhone Contacts without Backup
iMyfone D-Back automatically scans the contacts according to file types and their loss criteria.
Following a successful scan, do browse all contacts. Alternatively you can view only the deleted by choosing “Show only the deleted ones”. After you confirm which contacts are you need, check them for subsequent recovery.
3 Choose an Folder to Save iPhone Contacts
After you click “Recover” button, iMyfone D-Back will prompt you to choose one folder to store your contacts. And then, your lost contacts are back!
Additionally iMyfone D-back has a number of functions you need to know:
- It runs on high intelligence and does not pose any complex questions. All you need to do is follow the guideline on running the program and all will be sorted automatically.
- It has a unique time saving feature that allows you to skim through the contacts within a short time and select the ones you need to recover.
- If you have iTunes or iCloud backup, you can also extract contacts or other files from backup files.
With the information provided in this article, you can easily recover iPhone contacts without backup. So, why to go anywhere else, just use this software and live a tension free life!