So you are finally fed up of deleting and removing photos and files that you do not want and are looking up for ways to buy more storage for your iphone. If so, you have come to the right place.
It has become quite common for iPhone users to seek ways in which they can increase their storage space. Here you will find some of the ways in which you can do so and also how you can actually buy space.
Method 1 Clear up iPhone to Gain More Storage
iMyFone iPhone Cleaner or iMyFone iPhone Cleaner for Mac is a professional tool for iDevice users to gain more storage. It works as a cleaner and eraser for iDevice. You’ll be astonished to witness tremendous space and memory freed up on your iOS device right after the cleanup process is performed by iMyFone iPhone Cleaner. The free trial version can help you to clear up all useless junk files for FREE, including app caches/cookies/temp files/crash logs etc.
The One-click clean-up feature is powerful enough to run a smart cleanup process which sweeps away all the junk and redundant files from your iPhone. As a result, you get more storage on iPhone allowing you to store more and to download new music tracks and videos to watch.
Get More Storage on iPhone for Free
Step 1: Install iMyFone iPhone Cleaner on your computer and link your iPhone to it.
Step 2: Choose "1-Click Free Up Space" mode and hit "Quick Scan". When it finishes scanning, it will show you how much space can be cleaned on your iPhone.
Step 3: Depending on your need, hit the "Clean" button beside the "Junk Files" option to free up storage space on iPhone.
- Junk & temporary cleanup - Clear up as much as 30+ hidden junk files and temporary files.
- Compress/Delete photos - Compress iPhone photo losslessly or mass delete unwanted photos to recover huge storage.
- Delete large files - Detect and Remove large files especially videos over 5MB to free up massive iPhone space.
- Auto backup - Back up automatically all original photos and videos on your PC before deletion and compression.
- Bulk remove Apps - List all Apps installed and mass remove in bulk unwanted apps at one click.
- Privacy protection - Erase all kinds of personal iOS files without chance of recovery, including messages, contacts, call histories, WhatsApp messages, notes, photos, videos, etc.
- Permanently erase preciously deleted files - This can reclaim iPhone storage, and permanently erase sensitive deleted files will avoid privacy leak.
Key Features of Umate Pro
Method 2 Upgrading Your Memory from 16 GB to 128 GB
Apart from buying a new SD card, deleting old files or getting a new iPhone altogether, there are other ways in which you can actually integrate more memory into your iPhone. This means you will not have to erase any more files or get those annoying ‘Memory Full’ alerts.
So here are the steps that you can follow to buy more iPhone storage: increasing your memory from just 16 GB to 128 GB.
Step 1: Take off your old memory flash card from your iPhone. This means you will need to literally open up your phone by unscrewing it and removing the memory.
Step 2: Transfer all the data from the 16 GB memory to the 128 GB memory.
Step 3: You can then pin the new memory to your phone and restore it.
Disadvantages of the method
- Although the method sounds quite easy when written as such, in reality, it is much more complex if a common user tries to do so.
- Firstly, it is not easy to reopen the iPhone and install a new memory from scratch. Only an experienced phone repair specialist may be able to perform the task.
- This leads to another problem which is the price. Although the deal may sound quite attractive, it will still be costly to get your phone upgraded. It is difficult to find someone who will do it at an affordable price.
- Lastly, not all versions of iPhone may be compatible with such a technique.
Method 3 Upgrade iCloud Storage
iCloud Photo Library was designed to simplify saving photos and videos to iCloud. Moving data to iCloud is a good way to release space on your iPhone. The Photo app will begin syncing your media with iCloud when you leave it open and your device is connected to Wi-Fi. If you like taking photos and making more videos, and you don’t want to lose them, then to buying more storage for iPhone through iCloud is a more appropriate choice.
Get ready to send away all your memory-eating files， particularly photos and videos, to iCloud Storage. There’s an option of increasing and upgrading the storage space by selecting a new storage plan for your iOS device. Apple only supports 5 free GB space. If you’re running out of iCloud space, you can switch to 50 GB or 200 GB storage plan conveniently, respectively priced at $0.99/$2.99 per month.
Steps: Settings → iCloud → Storage → Change Storage Plan
Method 4 Use Extensive iPhone Storage
Move away all your files and stuff from your iPhone to PC through using a flash drive, it's one simply way to get more storage on your iPhone and carry all your files in one light-weight and portable flash drive, leaving space for some more downloads and fun apps.
However, a few things are to be consider when searching for the right Lightning drive. Primarily, it should have a battery that requires charging, companion apps for managing and streaming content from an iOS device vary in quality.
If you’re not willing to pool excessive money in buying a new higher-capacity iPhone, try out the smart tips to get/buy more storage for your iPhone.
- Backing up your iPhone data to iCloud may be a perfect way but Apple only allows 5GB free for you. Upgrading iCloud storage is a good way but you need to pay every month.
- Moving the files and stuff to PC with a flash drive may not be convenient and efficient. The most important thing is you need to find the right lighting drive for your iPhone.
- iMyFone iPhone Cleaner may not be free, however, it will not spend you much and you do not need to pay per month like iCloud storage plan. It does you a favour in regularly cleaning your iPhone. Besides, you do not need to worry that you may delete some important files since you can preview files before deletion.