"Can I buy more storage for my iPhone?" Well, we wish it was possible. We humans carry on tons of things and information in just one single iPhone which results in low storage space. Everything that you download from app store and all the photos/videos that you capture and even updating your iOS to the latest version require enough storage on your iOS device for smooth functioning.
Yes, you can always look for the ways to get more memory and space on your iOS device. Whenever you run out of space on your iPhone, you can try to delete useless junk files to get back some storage or buy more iPhone storage through purchasing storage plan from iCloud. Another way could be transferring data from your iOS device to PC to release much needed space.
Method 1 Clear up iPhone to Gain More Storage
iMyfone iPhone Cleaner or iMyfone iPhone Cleaner for Mac is a professional tool for iDevice users to gain more storage. It works as a cleaner and eraser for iDevice. You’ll be astonished to witness tremendous space and memory freed up on your iOS device right after cleanup process is performed on iMyfone iPhone Cleaner. The free tiral version can help you to clear up all useless junk and temporary files, including app caches/cookies/temp files/crash logs, downloaded temp files, user storage files and corrupted files etc.
One click is powerful enough to run a smart cleanup process which piles aside the useful files and sweeps away all the junk and redundant files from your iPhone. As a result, you gain more storage on your iPhone for snapping unlimited photos and downloading new music tracks and videos to watch.
- Junk & temporary cleanup - Clear up as much as 30+ junk files and temporary files - This is the free funtion of this program, you do not need to pay for it.
- Compress/Delete photos - Compress photo losslessly or mass delete unwanted photos to recover huge storage.
- Delete large files - Remove large files especially videos over 5MB according to free up massive iPhone space.
- Auto backup - Back up automatically on your PC all original photos and videos before deletion and compression.
- Bulk remove Apps - List all Apps install and mass remove unwanted apps at one click.
- Privacy protection - Erase all kinds of personal iOS files without chance of recovery.
- Permanently erase preciously deleted files to reclaim iPhone storage and prevent privacy leak.
How to Get More Storage on iPhone with iMyfone
Step 1: Install iMyfone iPhone Cleaner on your computer and link your iPhone to it.
Step 2: Choose "1-Click Free Up Space" mode and hit "Quick Scan". When it finishes scanning, it will show you how much space can be cleaned on your iPhone.
Step 3: Depend on your need, hit "Clean" button of the specific item you want to clean.
Method 2 Upgrade iCloud Storage
iCloud Photo Library was designed to simplify saving photos and videos to iCloud. Move data to iCloud is a good way to release space on your iPhone. The Photo app will begin syncing your media with the iCloud when you leave it open and your device is connected to Wi-Fi. If you like taking photos and video, and don’t want to lost them. Then to buy more storage for iPhone, iCloud is a appropriate choice .
Get ready to push away all your memory-eating files preferably photos and videos to iCloud Storage. There’s an option of increasing and upgrading the storage space by selecting a new storage plan for your iOS device. Apple only supports 5 free GB space. If you’re running out of iCloud space, you can switch to 50 GB or 200 GB storage plan conveniently. Respectively priced at $0.99/$2.99 per month.
Steps: Settings → iCloud → Storage → Change Storage Plan
Method 3 Use Extensive iPhone Storage
Move away all your files and stuff from your iPhone to PC through using a flash drive, it's one simply way to get more storage on your iPhone and carry up all your files in one light-weighted and portable flash drive, leaving space for some more downloads and fun apps.
However, a few things to consider when searching for the right Lightning drive is necessary. You should be mentioned that it should have a battery that requires charging, companion apps for managing and streaming content from an iOS device vary in quality.
If you’re not willing to pool excessive money in buying a new higher-capacity iPhone, try out the smart tips to get/buy more storage for your iPhone.
- Backing up your iPhone data to iCloud may be a perfect way but Apple only allows 5GB free for you. Upgrading iCloud storage is a good way but you need to pay every month.
- Moving the files and stuff to PC with a flash drive may not be convenient and efficient. The most important thing is you need to find the right lighting drive for your iPhone.
- iMyfone iPhone Cleaner may not be free, however, it will not spend you much and you do not need to pay per month like iCloud storage plan. It does you a favour in regularly cleanning your iPhone. Besides, you do not need to worry that you may delete some important files since you can preview files before deletion.