Nothing really ruins your mail like the spam mail. These are mostly mail sent to you by people or purported organizations that you do not know about, who often end up being scammers. The spammers always find ways of sending their spam to your mail’s inbox, and you may need a way of either blocking them or filtering them out to avoid compromising your account.
The iPhone 7 Spam filter app is a software program that detects such mails and then blocks them from going into your inbox. With this app, the spam will often never find their way to your inbox. This is absolutely necessary if you do not wish to fall into the hands of spammers who have robbed people of millions of dollars, all while using spam mail.
So then is it possible to filter out spam mail from your iPhone? You can definitely do this by following any of these methods.
Block Junk Email manually
There are also many ways to deal with junk mails without iPhone 7 spam app, the following steps is one way of getting rid of mails sent from unknown persons.
- Log into the desktop version of your mail account from where the junk mail was sent from. This can be Gmail or Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc. The reason for doing this is that the iPhone does not provide a means by which to block junk mail from your individual mail apps, you will therefore need to log onto them to block them from there.
- Open the message that the person sent you.
- Click on the options arrow and then select “Block ‘this Person’”. All mails coming from this person will be blocked and won’t find their way to your inbox.
You can also block junk emails from your iCloud by using the Mail rules, following these simple steps:
- Log into your desktop version of the iCloud from where you can access the settings.
- Open your mail interface by clicking on the “Mail” option.
- On the lower left corner of your screen, click on the Gear icon and then select “Rules”.
- You will be provided with a menu on how to manage a message, either coming from a person or an organization. You can see the first option, “is from”, which singles out a specific sender.
- Proceed to enter the email address or name of the person from whom you do not wish to receive mail from.
- Click on the “Then” menu and select “Move to Trash” to move all the messages from this person to trash.
- Click on “Done” to save the changes of the new mail Rules.
iPhone Filter Spam Messages
This is also another way in which you can filter spam directly from your iPhone, without logging into your desktop. This feature is however available on iOS 8.
- Go the Settings button on your iPhone 7.
- Click on Messages to open the Message Menu
- From this menu, slide the “Filter Unknown Senders” to turn it on. This will block messages coming from people who are not in your contact list from getting into your inbox.
Filter Junk Files and Temporary Files with Freeware
Except junk mails, there are also many other hidden junk files on iPhone, such as app caches, crash logs, download temps files etc. These junk files continue to accumulate and will occupy much iPhone 7 space, even affect the iPhone’s performance and make it run slower.
There is also available freeware software, treat as iPhone 7 spam filter app, that can help you clean up Junk files from your iPhone. These can be downloaded for free. The iMyfone Umate Free is one handy tool in helping to release space used by junk files and temporary files. This tool acts by removing files that are redundant, such as crashed, temporary or user storage files. And it do all this for free!
The free iPhone spam filter app is handy n cleaning out these files, but its paid version is the real deal. Not only does it help in filtering out junk files, but also helps in improving the performance of your iPhone 7 by releasing storage space that is being eaten up by unnecessary messages and apps.
This software scans your iPhone 7 device for all junk files, photos, videos, apps etc. And suggests some of these which you will go through and approve their removal. After this is done, the app will successfully delete these files, and thus help in clearing up space for more important things. This handy software is available for use not just for your iPhone, but for all your iOS devices as well.