The iPhone Spam filter app is a kind of software program that detects spam mails/message/calls and then blocks them. With this app, the spam will often never find their way to your iPhone. This is absolutely necessary if you do not wish to fall into the hands of spammers who have robbed people of millions of dollars, all while using spam mail/messages.
So then is it possible to filter out spam data from your iPhone? You can definitely do this by following any of these methods.
Part 1: How to Block Junk Email from iPhone
There are also many ways to deal with junk mails even without an iPhone spamfilter, the following steps is one way of getting rid of mails sent from unknown persons.
- Log into the desktop version of your mail account from where the junk mail was sent from. This can be Gmail or Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc. The reason for doing this is that iPhone does not provide a means by which to block spam mails from your individual mail apps, you will therefore need to log onto desktop version to block them.
- Open the message that the person sent you.
- Click on the options arrow and then select “Block ‘this Person’”. All mails coming from this person will be blocked and won’t find their way to your inbox.
You can also block junk emails from your iCloud by using the Mail rules, following these simple steps:
Part 2: How to Filter Spam Messages on iPhone
This is also another way in which you can filter spam directly from your iPhone, without logging into your desktop. This feature is however available on iOS 8 and above.
- Go the Settings button on your iPhone.
- Click on Messages to open the Message Menu
- From this menu, slide the “Filter Unknown Senders” to turn it on. This will block messages coming from people who are not in your contact list from getting into your inbox.
Part 3: How to Filter Junk and Trash Files on iPhone
1 Filter and Delete iPhone Junk Files
Except junk mails, there are also many other hidden junk files on iPhone. These junk files continue to accumulate and will occupy much iPhone space, even affect the iPhone’s performance and make it run slower.
There is also available software, treat as spam filter for iPhone, that can help you clean up junk files from your iPhone. The iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac is one handy tool in helping to release space used by junk files. This tool acts by removing files that are redundant, such as app caches, corrupted files, cookies, crash logs etc. And it do all this for FREE!
2 Filter and Delete iPhone Trash Files
This iPhone spam filter app is handy in cleaning out these useless junk files, but that's not all. Not only does it help in filtering out junk files, but also helps in erasing all trash files that you have deleted in the past, including deleted messages, WhatsApp messages & attachments, photos, videos, call histories, notes Etc.
Erasing previously deleted files is necessary, as the files simply deleted on iPhone will still exist on your iPhone, though they are invisible. These files will eat up your iPhone storage and they can be easily recovered by data recovery tool. So if you have deleted some sensitive data, to avoid privacy leak, you'd better permanently erase them. The data erased by Umate Pro cannot be recovered with the latest recovery tool.
This software scans your iPhone device for all junk and trash files. And suggests some of these which you will go through and approve their removal. You just need to follow the below simple steps to filter iPhone spam files and delete them.
Step 1: Download and run the program on your PC/Mac and connect your iPhone to it.
Step 2: Choose "1-click Free Up Space" tab to filter and clear up iPhone junk files.
Step 3: Choose the "Erase Deleted Files" tab to filter and erase iPhone trash files.
After this is done, the app will successfully delete these files, and thus help in clearing up space and improving iPhone performance. This handy software is available for use not just for your iPhone, but for all your iOS devices as well.
Other Powerful Functions of Umate Pro
- Clean up temporary files - Delete downloaded temp files, user storage files or corrupted files to speed up iPhone.
- Mass delete photos/videos/Apps - Remove in bulk your photos/videos/Apps to recover huge iPhone space.
- Compress photos - Losslessly Compress iPhone photos to reclaim 75% of your iPhone photo space.
- Auto backup iPhone data - Before deleting or compressing, it will back up automatically original photos and videos to PC .
- Erase private data - Permanently erase personal messages, photos, videos, call histories etc. 100% unrecoverable.
- Erase WhatsApp - Erase current and previously deleted WhatsApp messages & attachments.