The demand for Telegram for PC is increasing every day. In a very short time, people are looking for ways to use the Telegram app for PC. Luckily, there are several ways to use the Telegram app. But, all you need is to select the best method.
In this article, we have put together some of the best methods to use Telegram on PC.
Part 1: How to Use Telegram on PC?
The following will introduce three more conventional methods of using Telegram on PC, you can search Telegram directly in the browser, and find Telegram's official website, choose to download or login directly on the web page, this method is simple and fast, but some of your settings will need to be reconfigured, You can also choose to screen your phone and directly control your Telegram, saving time for various settings.
1. Telegram for Windows PC
You can directly use Telegram on PC without any hassle. This process can be done in a few steps. Telegram keeps your data safe and secure, which makes it the best app available out there.
Using Telegram Web is another great way to communicate with thousands of users at once. It allows you to create a group for better communication with your audience. Wondering how to get Telegram directly on PC?
All you have is to follow a few simple steps for using Telegram desktop.
- Visit the Telegram official website and click on Get Telegram for PC / Linux. As a result, it will automatically start to download a file to your PC.
- After downloading the file, make sure to open it on your desktop. It will show you a Run option. You need to click on this Run option and choose your desired language.
- Make sure to hit the Next button 3 times. After that, you need to click on Install. Doing so will install Telegram on your PC.
- In the last step, you have to click on Finish. Make sure to scan the QR code of the Telegram app in your PC’s browser settings.
- Firstly, make sure to create a desktop shortcut for the app. After that, make sure to select the Properties option.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and tick the Run this program in compatibility mode for the checkbox.
- Also, you need to choose Windows 8 from the list, and then click the OK button.
- Now, try again to run the program on your computer.
- Go to the official website and enter your personal details on the sign-in page. You will ask to select your Country, type in your Phone Number, and click on the Next button.
- A new window will appear to confirm the phone number you provided. Tap OK to confirm it. A confirmation code will be sent to your number and you need to enter the code, and then click Next.
- The app will automatically log you into your account.
- First of all, download the MEmu install and then finish the setup.
- Once the MEmu is started, make sure to open Google Play on your desktop.
- You need to search Telegram in Google Play.
- Download & install Telegram. Once the installation process is completed, you can enjoy playing Telegram on PC.
If you do not want to download Telegram exe on your desktop, you can also choose to log in directly on the web page. You need to click "Web Browser" on the home page to jump to the Web version of Telegram.
Scan this QR code with Telegram on your phone and you can use your Telegram on your computer freely.
2. Telegram on PC Using iMyFone MirrorTo
Wondering how to use Telegram for desktop without installation program? The best screen mirroring app is a great way to use Telegram on your PC, no matter Windows 7 or Windows 10. This is where iMyFone MirrorTo can come in handy. It allows you to control your Android device from your PC with a keyboard and mouse.
Here is how you can use Telegram for Windows 7 or Windows 10:
Step 1.Launch iMyFone MirrorTo:
In the first step, you will need to download and install iMyFone MirrorTo on your PC.
Step 2.Connect your Android device:
With a USB cable, you can connect your phone to the PC. Also, you have to select the Transfer Files option for a USB connection.
Step 3.Enable USB debugging:
Once your Android phone is connected, the next step is to enable USB debugging. To do this, go to Setting > About phone > Software information > Developer option, and then click Build number 7 times.
Step 4.Give permission and control your device:
Of course, you will need to give permission to iMyFone MirrorTo to access the things and show them on top. After that, you can simply control your Android phone from the computer. It allows you to use your Telegram app on PC using a keyboard and mouse without any lag.
3. Get Snapchat with LDPlayer
It is one of the best ways to use Desktop Telegram. Using LDPlayer for Telegram can give you a much better experience. Most importantly, it is very simple and easy to use. This app is an ideal choice for those who want to use social platforms on PC. In this section, we will give a brief overview of how to use Telegram on a PC with LDPlayer.
Step 1.Download & Install LDPlayer:
Of course, it is always the first step to download and install LDPlayer to your PC. It is a free Android emulator that can help use apps on your PC.
Step 2.Launch LD Player and search Telegram:
Once you have installed LDPlayer, make sure to open it on your PC. You need to search Telegram on the search bar.
Step 3.Enjoy using Telegram:
All you have is to install Telegram from LD Store or Google Play. After that, you can enjoy using Telegram on PC with LDPlayer.
Part 2: How to Fix Telegram App Not Working on Windows 10?
In this section, we have put together some troubleshooting tips to help fix the “Telegram not working on Windows 10” issue. Remember, there could be several reasons why Telegram is not working on your PC. Here are some of the most logical solutions to the issue as soon as possible.
Solution 1. Run in Compatibility Mode
Are you using a Beta or Insider version of Windows 10? You are more likely to get an error on your PC. When the Telegram app doesn’t comply with the system, it will give errors while operating on your computer. For that purpose, you can consider running it in the Compatibility Mode, which is the simplest solution. It is a built-functionality that allows you to run those programs that fail to open independently. Here is what you need to do to run Telegram in Compatibility Mode.
If the problem still persists, please check out other solutions.
Solution 2. Disable VPN and Proxy
Sometimes, VPN has some internal issues that block the app from using the internet. As a result, it may lead to this error on your PC. You will not be able to use the Telegram app properly. All you have is to disable VPN and proxy temporarily. Doing so must resolve the issue it was really caused by VPN or proxy.
Solution 3. Reinstall Telegram App
There might be some issues with the system files of the Telegram app. In such a situation, reinstalling the Telegram app may fix the issue. Make sure to remove all the leftovers of the app. That’s simply because you may not be able to fix the issue until you remove the corrupt files completely.
Part 3: Hot FAQs about Telegram PC
1 How to make a Telegram account on your desktop?
Do you want to get Telegram for Windows? All you need is to get a Telegram account on your desktop, discussed as follows:
2 How to download Telegram on PC with MEmu?
Here is how you can get Telegram on PC with MEmu.
3 What is Telegram Desktop Used For?
Telegram functions like many other messaging apps. It allows you to message other users, create group conversations, make video calls, send or receive files, and much more. There are some key features that make Telegram a preferable choice to other apps.
4 Can I use Telegram on PC without a phone number?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to create an account without providing a phone number. After providing your phone number, you will either receive a voice call or SMS for the confirmation code. Then, you will have to enter that code to confirm your phone number and verify your Telegram computer.
In this tutorial, we have discussed some effective ways to use the Telegram app for PC. Each method has its unique pros and cons. iMyFone MirrorTo is the best way to use Telegram on desktop. It allows you to control an Android device from your computer. Most importantly, you can use Telegram with a keyboard and mouse. It gives you an excellent user experience than using the Telegram app on your phone.