“I can’t remember my screen time passcode, what should I do now?”
Screen time passcode additionally called Restrictions passcode is Apple’s answer to parental controls that maximum users’ usage of iPhone. It happens that sometime people forgot screen time passcode on their iPhone. If you take place to forget your screen time passcode, it may be difficult to get it back. In this article, we element the workarounds that could be employed to remove the screen time passcode.
Part 1 Try Default Screen Time Passcode First
In thе еvеnt like “can’t remember my screen time passcode” thаt your gadget requests thаt уоu еntеr screen time passcode оut оf the blue аnd уоu can't rесоllесt ѕеtting it uр previously, оddѕ are utilizing thе dеfаult раѕѕwоrd will be okay. Tо сhесk whеthеr that iѕ thе ѕituаtiоn, еntеr 1234 or 0000. Some user reported that they don’t know the screen time passcode, but use the default passcode to solve the problem. So you can try it first to see if it can work for you.
If the default passcode isn’t work on your iPhone, then you might need to try another method. Keep reading and you will find the other way to fix it.
Part 2 Directly Remove Screen Time Passcode Using LockWiper
If you have tried the default passcode and it’s not working, there’s every probability that the passcode has been changed and forgotten. In a situation like this, you can remove your passcode using iMyFone LockWiper. It can help you remove the screen time passcode and get access to your iOS device easily and quickly, all without the use of a passcode. It also can help you remove any type of screen lock without much stress. LockWiper is a must have software for all iOS users.
So when you encounter question like “what do do when I can’t remember my screen time passcode”, try iMyFone LockWiper first.
LockWiper Comes with Great Features:
- Remove the screen time passcode easily without knowing the passcode.
- Unlock your iPhone/iPad screen without passcode whilst it’s locked, disabled or damaged.
- Remove all sorts of locks from iPhone/iPad: 4/6-digit passcode, Face ID and touch ID.
- Only a few clicks to get into your locked iPhone without code, no tech required.
- Compatible with all iOS version and devices including iOS 12 and iPhone XS.
Solve when I can’t remember my screen time passcode with LockWiper:
Step 1: Download and launch the LockWiper, and hit the Start button.
Step 2: After connect your device to the program, click on Next to load your device information. Your device should be recognized if not, you have to manually put your device to DFU/Recovery Mode.
Step 3: Once your device has been detected, select the provided firmware and Download.
Step 4: Start firmware verification. Once the verification has been bypassed, click on Start to Extract to begin the extraction process.
Step 5: Once the extraction process is done, click on Start unlock.
Step 6: You will be prompted with some information, read it through and input 6 (zeros) 000000 to confirm you agree and want to unlock your device.
Step 7: Once all the above processes have been met, your device will be unlocked.
- If your device doesn’t go into recovery mode automatically, read the guide on how to use it to DFU/Recovery mode.
- The above steps will erase all the data on your iPhone and also update your iOS to the latest version, upon completion of the process.
Part 3 How to Reset Screen Time Passcode on iOS 12
The screen time password feature on the iOS devices allows users to set a limit to the amount of time spent on their devices to control their obsession this feature also records the detail of the amount of time spent on activities carried out on the devices.
However, if you have forgotten your screen time passcode, here’s one thing you can do. If you have a backup from before you passcode enabled Screen Time and set up a password, you can restore your device from that pre-Screen Time Passcode backup.
- Open iTunes on the Mac or PC that you have your earlier backups on.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Click on your iPhone icon when it appears in iTunes.
- Select Restore Backup under the in iTunes.
- Look for the backup that you made before your screen time enabled.
- Click Restore and wait for the restore time to finish.
Note: if you don’t have any backups before you enable the screen time passcode, then you can get help from iMyFone LockWiper to remove the passcode directly.
When you have problem like “can’t remember my screen time passcode”, you should check the methods above. However, once you have your iMyFone LockWiper, worrying about your lost passcode isn’t a problem and this article has given detailed approaches to solving your problems.