“I can’t remember my screen time passcode, what should I do now?”
Screen time passcode additionally called Restrictions passcode is Apple’s answer to parental controls that maximum users’ usage of iPhone. It happens that sometimes people forgot screen time passcode on their iPhone. If you forget your screen time passcode, it may not be difficult to get it back. In this article, we element the workarounds that could be employed to remove the screen time passcode.
Part 1. Try Default Screen Time Passcode First
In thе еvеnt like “can’t remember my screen time passcode” thаt your gadget requests thаt уоu еntеr screen time passcode оut оf the blue аnd уоu can't rесоllесt ѕеtting it uр previously, оddѕ are utilizing thе dеfаult раѕѕwоrd will be okay. Tо сhесk whеthеr that iѕ thе ѕituаtiоn, еntеr 1234 or 0000. Some users reported that they don’t know the screen time passcode, but use the default passcode to solve the problem. So you can try it first to see if it can work for you.
If the default passcode isn't working on your iPhone, then you might need to try another method. Keep reading and you will find the other way to fix it.
Part 2. Directly Remove Screen Time Passcode without Data Loss
If you have tried the default passcode and it’s not working, there’s every probability that the passcode has been changed and forgotten. However, you can remove the Screen Time passcode using iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Unlocker. It's specifically developed to quickly remove Screen Time passcode for iOS 12 and recover Restrictions passcode for iOS 11 and earlier versions.
LockWiper Comes with Great Features:
- Remove the Screen Time passcode easily without data loss in just a few seconds
- Find back Restrictions passcode quickly without knowing any tech skills
- Completely remove Apple ID/iCloud account from iPhone without password
- Unlock your iPhone/iPad screen without passcode whilst it’s locked, disabled or damaged.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and devices including iOS 12 and iPhone XS.
Can't Remember Your Screen Time Passcode? Solve It with LockWiper:
Step 1: Click the blue download buttons above and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Choose "Unlock Screen Time Passcode".
Step 2: Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Hit "Start to Unlock" and it will start removing the Screen Time passcode from your device. The whole process will take you a few seconds.
- If "Find My iPhone" is enabled on your device, it will show you the instructions to turn it off. When you do it, the unlocking will continue.
- After unlocking, you need to set up your device. But don't worry, this won't cause any data loss.
Part 3. Restore iPhone to Reset Screen Time Passcode on iOS 12
Using iTunes to restore your iPhone will reset the Screen Time on your device. But you'll lose everything as well. If you don't mind data loss, you can follow these steps.
- Open iTunes on the Mac or PC.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Click on your iPhone icon when it appears in iTunes.
- Select Restore iPhone... option from the right panel.
- Click Restore to confirm and follow the steps to complete the restoring process.
Note: If you have any backups which were made before the Screen Time was set up on your device. You can restore that backup to your iPhone. This will also reset the Screen Time. But you'll also lose some data.
When you have a problem like “can’t remember my screen time passcode”, you should check the methods above. However, once you have your iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Unlocker, worrying about your lost passcode isn’t a problem and this article has given detailed approaches to solving your problems.