The number of Apple users in the world is increasing daily due to the quality of devices which they have out there which is unmatched by any other brand. This article is a piece that helps you secure your Apple device and also helps you out if you need to remove two-step verification.
The Apple ID is a basic account that holds all your information and helps you secure your device if it gets lost or stolen, but it could also be a problem if you forget its password. This is why you need to know how to remove two-step verification.
What is Two-step Verification?
Do you know why Apple devices are very secure? It is because of its security settings like two-step verification, two-factor verification for your device. The Two-step verification is a security feature for Apple ID that’s designed to prevent anyone else from accessing or using your account, even if they know your password.
This feature is so secure because it requires you to verify your identity using one of your devices or another approved method before you can:
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page
- Sign in to iCloud on a new device
- Sign in to iMessage or FaceTime
- Make an iTunes, Apple Books, or App Store purchase from a new device
- Get Apple ID-related support from Apple
How to Remove Two-step Verification
If you don’t want to use the two-step verification for your device anymore, you can follow the steps below to remove it.
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, Click Edit.
- Click Turn Off two-step verification.
- Create new security questions and verify your date of birth.
You'll get an email confirming that two-step verification for your Apple ID is off.
How to Remove Apple ID When You Forgot Password
You never know your iPhone could cost you so much pain until you forget your Apple ID or password making it impossible for you to use your app store or access your iCloud features. It sounds horrible but I have great news for you because there you can remove Apple ID using iMyFone LockWiper. iMyFone LockWiper is a computer-based program which help you remove Apple ID in just a matter of minutes. It is the most effective way you can gain access to your account without stress and it is also very safe.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper
- iMyFone LockWiper completely removes Apple ID in a couple of minutes which is simply amazing.
- This application removes Apple ID from Apple devices such as iPad and iPhone enabling you to set up a new one and continue enjoying your device.
- iMyFone LockWiper gives you 100% control of your device after removing the Apple ID.
- You can now enjoy all the iCloud services and App store service with your new Apple ID.
Steps to take while Using iMyFone LockWiper to remove Apple ID
Using iMyFone LockWiper to remove Apple ID is very easy if you follow the steps below. Please note that it can only be used on those devices that are already activated.
Step 1. Launch iMyFone LockWiper on your computer, and choose the “Unlock Apple ID” mode.
Step 2. Click “Start to Unlock” tab to remove the Apple ID and iCloud account presently associated with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Step 3. If the Find my iPhone feature is disabled on your device, your device will immediately start unlocking and will be fully unlocked after two seconds.
Note: There are situations which can influence the process of using this application to remove Apple ID. If the Find my iPhone feature is enabled, you need to reset all settings on your device first.
Step 4. Once the process is complete, the Apple ID and iCloud account will no longer be registered in the device; you can now set up your device with a different Apple ID or create a new one.
Using an Apple device is so nice because of the sense of security you get and I know that after reading this, you would not have problems with your device. I hope you noticed the application called iMyFone LockWiper, every Apple user should have it to help you out in lockdown situations.