There are many reasons as to why you would want to delete iCloud from your iPhone. Sometimes, users may not simply remember their passwords or are changing their iCloud account emails and want to just delete the old one without any hassle.
If your device is updated to iOS 8 or later, the process of deleting iCloud account without password is going to be fairly easy.
Steps to Delete iCloud Account without Password
Users who want to delete their iCloud account without entering the password can follow these simple steps:
Step 1. Open the Settings and press on iCloud.
Step 2.When you tap on the iCloud option, you will be asked for the password. Put in any random number in its place.
Step 3.Press ‘done’ after entering the random number. iCloud will tell you that it’s not correct.
Step 4.Tap on OK and then Cancel. You will be directed towards the iCloud page again.
Step 5.Press Account one more time, erase the description and tap on done.
Step 6.You will be taken back to the main iCloud page without the password option. The find my phone feature will be turned off.
Step 7.Scroll down and press delete.
Delete iCloud Account without Password & Permanently Erase iCloud Account Data
Users have to know that all the data removed from their iPhones or iCloud accounts can be eventually recovered. There are external programs and recovery software which can help people resurrect deleted files from the device and even iCloud. In this day and age, to avoid privacy leak, one has to be extremely careful as far as data removal and recovery is concerned.
This is why it is recommended that for the best results and permanent data removal, users opt for iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. This tool will permanently erase your iPhone date in such a way that no tool can recovery the erased data. This program ensures that your data will be protected from prying eyes and all your confidential information is going to be safe.
Users can easily choose iMyFone Umate Pro to erase data from iPhone, then sync the totally secure iPhone data to iCloud. Now you do not need to worry about the leakeage of iPhone sensitive files any more.
The 4 data management modes offered can be chosen accordingly:
- A quick cleanup is for those who want to save massive iPhone space to optimize iPhone storage space and speed up iPhone. This is done by removing hidden junk & temporary files, app caches, compressing iPhone photos and deleting in bulk the videos/photos/apps.
- Erase deleted files is the option which you can choose to make sure that all your previously deleted files which are still lying somewhere inside the iPhones’ memory are gone forever. Scan your iPhone to get the deleted file records and select the private ones to erase.
- Erase All data is just like a factory reset and ensures that everything is erased from the device as quickly as possible, and it promose that the erased data is 100% unrecoverable.
- Erase private data is the mode that will keep all your sensitive files safe and delete them permanently, such data including iPhone WhatsApp messages & attachments, call histories, messages & attachments, photos, videos, Safari histories etc.
- Win thousands of loyal users every year and receive lots of positive reviews
How You Can Initiate Your Cleanup
Step 1.Download and run the program on your PC, then connect the device to the computer.
Step 2.Pick the mode that is best suited to your needs: Erase all or selectively erase current & deleted private data.
Step 3.Confirm the removal to get a completely safe iPhone.
The data will be erased and all your files are going to be gone permanently. iMyFone Umate Pro is completely hassle free and the user has to do nothing except choose the mode and begin cleaning everything. It is definitely one of the best data erasing programs in the market and makes everyone’s lives a lot easier.
How to Change iCloud Account on iPhone
Now you know how to delete iCloud account without password first. A number of users may just want to change their iCloud accounts instead of deleting it entirely. At times when people purchase iPhones from friends or family members, they can find the previous account settings still saved in the device.
In order to remove all the old data and change the iCloud account on iPhone, all anyone has to do is:
- Go to Settings and press the iCloud option.
- You can either tap on Sign out or delete.
- Confirm the action.
- If you are switching accounts in between, you may need to enter your Apple ID password.
- You will be provided with two options to either erase all data or keep it within the device.
- Enter the new Apple ID and password for the account that you want to register.
How to Disable iCloud Account on Mac
If you want to change iCloud settings on your Mac or disable it permanently, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps. However, first users have to be aware that all their data will be erased and any files, pictures or synced items are going to be removed. This is why there is also the option of selectively turning off features in iCloud through the computer.
All you have to do is open the Apple menu on your Mac and go to System Preferences. After that opens, you have to click on iCloud and just choose whichever feature to deselect. By doing this, users will be able to retain some of their data while turning off particular features.
However, those who wish to completely disable the iCloud account on Mac will have to follow a different path. Here is what you can do in order to turn off iCloud in Mac:
- Go to the Apple Menu and click on System preferences.
- Open up iCloud and simply sign out.
- Confirm action.