RecBoot is a system recovery software that is available for free online and that can be very useful when your iOS device is stuck in recovery mode. This is because this free program will help you exit recovery mode easily and without damage to the device. It also 100% free to use. All you have to do is download the program to your computer and use it to fix your iOS system.
But RecBoot does have its shortcomings as we shall see very shortly in this article. We shall also provide you with an all-powerful and very useful alternative to RecBoot.
Let’s begin with its main advantages and disadvantages of using RecBoot.
Pros of using RecBoot
- It is 100% free to download and use. The download is readily available and easy to access
- It works quite fast
Cons of using RecBoot
- Since there are so many download files of the program available online, some have been known to contain malware.
- Older versions of the software may not work on new versions of iOS
- It is only compatible with the 32-bit version of the computer’s operating system
The Best RecBoot Alternative to Enter / Exit iPhone Recovery Mode
The best way to fix your iOS system is by using iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Win or iPhone data recovery for Mac. It makes the best RecBoot alternative for the simple reason that it is extremely easy to use and compatible with all versions of iOS. Some of the other reasons why you should choose iMyFone D-back to fix your operating system include the following.
- It can be useful in fixing other forms of iOS errors including a device stuck on the Apple Logo, stuck on a black or white screen as well as a device that is stuck in recovery mode.
- Because it is also primarily a data recovery program, iMyFone D-Back will fix your faulty iOS system without ant data loss
- It is very easy to use and 100% safe. None of the data on your device is at risk of loss and your device will not be damaged in any way.
- It is very easy to use. You can fix your iOS system in three simple steps in a matter of minutes.
Comparing iMyFone iOS system Recovery with RecBoot
Let’s put the two programs side by side and see how they really compare.
- To begin with iMyFone D-Back is a very safe program to use. The download file is clean and free of malware. This is in sharp contrast with RecBoot download files that have been known to contain malware and may very well put your computer and your device at risk.
- Unlike RecBoot that will only fix a device that is stuck in recovery mode, iMyFone D-Back will fix all kinds of iOS errors.
- It is also unclear whether the data on your device will remain intact when you use RecBoot. But with D-Back, there is a clear guarantee that your data will not be altered in any way.
- While it is also quite clear that you may not be able to use RecBoot on devices running newer versions of iOS, iMyFone D-Back is compatible with all versions including iOS 10.
Repair iOS system issues using iMyFone D-Back
Just to demonstrate how easy it is to use this program to get your device working normally again, the following is a simple step-by-step tutorial to help you fix your iOS system.
Begin by downloading and installing the program to your computer and then follow these very simple steps.
Step 1: Launch the program and in the main interface, click on the “Start” button.
Step 2: Connect the device to the computer using USB cables. The program should recognize the device. Click on the “Start” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: In order to fix the system, the program needs to download the latest firmware. D-Back provides you with the latest firmware, all you have to do is click “Download” to continue.
Step 4: Wait for the download process to be completed. Once it is done, the program will immediately begin fixing the faulty iOS.
Step 5: The process shouldn’t take too long and in a few minutes, your device will restart in normal mode and you should now be able to use it without any problems.
iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Win or iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Mac offers you a great, safe and above all effective solution to an iOS device that is stuck in recovery mode. Try it and you won’t be disappointed.