What should I do? Yesterday I used my iPhone 7(running iOS 12) like usual but it just shut down without any reason! And when I restarted it and I found I lost some important data! Such as dozens of messages and notes I added recently. And what's worse is that I didn't back up them! Anyone can help me recover them? —— Johnson
Yes, losing iPhone data without backup has been a familiar problem for iPhone users. Not many people back up their iPhone regularly. When an accident happened, they find out that there are NO backups available from which they can restore their iPhone. So here the problem is, what should we do when we lost iPhone data without any backup on iTunes and iCloud?
Tool You'll Need: iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
Here we will introduce one efficient iOS data recovery program: iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery which can help you recover 22+ lost file types directly from iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5 without backup. Following you can find more features of this software:
- Recover up to 22+ file types include photos, contacts, messages, iMessages, videos, voice memo, calendar, notes and more.
- Supports to recover 3rd-party app data such as WhatsApp messages, Skype messages, WeChat messages, Kik messages.
- 4 recovery mode that fully covers your need: smart recovery; recover from device directly; recover from iTunes backup and recover from iCloud backup.
- No possibility of data loss or overwrite after recovery
- Compatible with iPhone 4/5/6/6s/SE/7/8/X/XS/XR, iPad Pro/Mini, iPod Touch 4/5 and more iDevice running iOS 12/11/10/9.
How to Recover Lost iPhone Data without Backup
Step 1. Connect your iOS device and select data recovery mode
Open the iOS data recovery program after you install it on your computer, click "Start" from the Recover from iOS Device tab. And you will see the file types that the iOS data recovery software can recover. Select what you need. And then the iOS recovery tool will prompt you to connect your iOS device to the computer.
Step 2. Scan iOS device to find the lost iPhone data
Click "Scan" and the iOS data recovery tool will scan the file types according to your selection in the beginning. The precise scan will hugely decrease the time of hunting for lost data. And please kindly wait.
Step 3. Preview the found data and then recover
After iMyfone D-Back finds your lost data, it will show them all on the interface. And you can click each item under each category to check the specific content and then select those you need to recover. Just click on "Recover" and create one folder on your computer to restore the found data.
So, just three steps and a few minutes, you can find the lost iPhone data with iMyfone D-Back iOS data recovery! No worries any more when you lose your data in the future! If you need furthur gudiance, you may refer to the following video.
And now, the trial version of iMyFone D-Back (iPhone data recovery) (fully compatible with iOS 12) is offered for free and users can figure out whether their lost data can be found back or not by trial. Just give it a shot.
- If you can't find the lost data in "Recover from iOS Device" mode, please try to recover data from iTunes or iCloud backups.
- Please make sure that your iPhone connected with the computer during the recovery process.