iPhone 7 is the latest iPhone that has been released by Apple. With this phone, you can save your voice memos in it. There comes a time that you want to transfer Voice memos from your iPhone to your computer. How will you do it on iPhone 7 plus? In this article we will show you how to transfer voice memos from iPhone 7(plus) to the computer using iMyfone D-Back software.
Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone 7 (Plus) to Computer
Before we look at how to transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to computer, we need to understand iMyfone D-Back software. iMyfone D-Back iPhone data extractor for Win or iPhone data extractor for Mac software is an iOS data recovery software that restores lost data on your iOS device. Moreover, this software is an iOS data extractor. It can extract files on your iOS, from iTunes backup and also iCloud backup. This software is also equipped with other features that we must mention.
- It can extract different data types from iOS directly, iTunes Backup and iCloud backup.
- It supports different data los scenarios such as deletion, jailbreak, damaged device, broken phone, password forgot device and any other scenario.
- It is a software that supports different data types like; Voice Memos, messages, notes, call logs, WhatsApp History, Skype History, Videos, Music, Photos, App photos, WeChat and much more.
- It also supports popular iPhones, iPads and iPods.
- It is built with Fix iOS system feature that allows you kick your iOS device out of Apple logo, black screen, blue screen and White screen of dead.
- It is has preview option and supports selective recovery of files.
Steps to Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone 7 (Plus) to Computer
To transfer Voice memos from iPhone 7(Plus) to your computer, you will have to use the Recover from iOS mode. This option will scan all the data on your iPhone and extract it to your computer. Here is a guide on how to transfer data to your computer.
Step 1. Choose Recover from iOS
Launch the program on your computer once you have installed it. On the home window, you can click on “Recover from iOS” option.
Next, click on “Start” button and select the file types that you want to scan on your iPhone 7(Plus). To save time, select specific file types to retrieve. Mark on “Voice Memos” and proceed.
Step 2. Scan Files
After selecting the files to scan, you can now connect your iPhone 7(Plus) to the computer using a USB cable. When your iPhone is detected you can click on “Start Scan” on the program window.
Step 3. Preview and Transfer Files
Now that the files have been retrieved, they will be displayed on the program window. Under “Memos & Others” you will find the scanned “Voice Memos.” Click on it and see what has been retrieved. From there, mark the Voice Memos you want to extract and click on “Recover” button.
Next you will have to select the destination on your computer where you will save the file. Complete by saving the files.
iMyfone D-Back iPhone data extractor for Win or iPhone data extractor for Mac software is a good software that you can use to extract Voice Memos from your iPhone 7 to the computer and other data types.