Wondershare has designed Dr.fone – Repair tool especially for iOS users to get their system issues repaired. It comes with the potential to solve several iOS problems. When your iPhone or iPad come across with issues like getting stuck in recovery mode, Apple logo, white or black screen, DFU mode, this program is helpful.
Dr.fone – Repair can be downloaded on Mac and Windows computer easily. It offers the free trial and you can enjoy more functionality while you shift to its Pro version. However, there are some flaws and drawbacks with Dr.fone – Repair that makes it not a sound choice when you stuck with complex iOS or iTunes problems. Due to the fact, we would like to make you acquainted with the best alternative to Dr.fone – Repair. Based on the terms like reliability, performance, capability, user-friendly experience, this Dr.fone – Repair alternative turns out to be the best so far.
Before we move to that, let's get to know some advantages and disadvantages of Dr.fone – Repair.
Pros of Dr.fone – Repair
- It's able to fix common problems related to iOS.
- It can fix iOS problems without data loss.
- It has a good compatibility with most iOS device models and iOS versions.
Cons of Dr.fone – Repair
- While using its free version, you get to enjoy a limited functionality.
- It cannot offer you entering or exit recovery mode privilege.
- The user experience is not so good.
- It's comparatively a little expensive than others in the market.
Best Alternative to Dr.fone Repair – iMyFone Fixppo
Now, we are going to disclose what we came here. The best Dr.fone – Repair alternative that you can have is iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery. The tool is relatively better when it comes to performance and capability.
Fixes All iOS Problems without Data Loss
You can use the program to fix the problems you may meet during or after iOS 13/12 update, such as iPhone stuck on recovery mode/white screen/black screen, iPhone freezes, iPhone flashing Apple logo, iPhone black screen with spinning wheel, and so on. Besides, you can also use the program to fix iTunes errors, such as error 4013, error 2, and so on. What's more, when you meet a problem with your touch ID, touch screen (iPhone X ghost touch), wifi problem, and so on.
- It can repair any iOS device including iPhone XS/XR/XS Max and you can even fix the device running the latest iOS version i.e. iOS 13/12.
- One can use it on either Windows or Mac operating systems.
- Within 3 easy steps, you can make your device normal as before without any data loss.
- There's a 100% success rate for repairing system issues comes with this secured tool that makes it the most excelled tool.
- It has won immense love from the users and popular media sites.
- Furthermore, the thing that makes it a must-try program is its user-friendly interface and exclusive technology.
3 Effective Modes of Recovery
- Standard Mode:
With the help of this mode you can effectively and efficiently fix all kinds of iOS issues, be it iPhone is frozen or stuck on White screen/Black screen /Apple logo/restart loops, etc. Moreover, you are able to fix your device without any data loss.
- Advanced Mode:
This mode is also highly effective in resolving all kinds of iOS issues and even helps you to enable a disabled iOS device (remove the screen lock). You can easily fix serious iOS problems with this mode that you may not be able to do with the other 2 modes.
- Exit Recovery Mode:
You can make use of this mode to quick fix your iOS device if it gets stuck in 'Recovery Mode' and that too in just a matter of one-click without even affecting the data stored on your device totally free.
We will tell you how to use the Standard mode. If you want to know more about the other 2 mode, please check this guide.
Step 1 – Launch iMyFone iOS System Recovery on your respective computers and then get your device plugged with the PC via a genuine lightning cable. Once you see your device getting successfully connected, make sure to click on the 'Standard Mode'.
Step 2 – When you select the mode, you will be prompt to click on 'Start'. As soon as you hit on it, you will get the directions to take your device in DFU mode.
Step 3 – Follow the instruction to put your device into DFU mode. Now, the program will detect your device and will provide you the suitable firmware for the device. Click on the 'Download' button for that and the firmware will automatically get downloaded.
Step 4 – After the downloading is completed, click on the 'Start to Fix' button and your device will be repaired and back to normal within a short while.