Is It Possible to Bypass “iPhone Disabled Connect to iTunes” without Restore
Our answer to the above question is NO. The truth is that there is no known way to unlock a disabled or locked iPhone without factory restore. “iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes” can only be fixed with factory restore not minding the method or tool you’re using to unlock the device.
However, if you’ve backed up your files and data on your PC, external hard disk, or iCloud, then you can recover your iPhone file and data after restoring your device to remove the passcode. Hence, it’s important to back up your iOS device data to iTunes or iCloud to avoid losing precious data and information.
4 Ways for iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes Fix without Restore
- Method 1: Quickly Fix Disabled iPhone without Password - 100% Success
- Method 2: iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes Bypass with iTunes
- Method 3: Fix Disabled iPhone via iCloud
- Method 4: iPhone Disabled Fix Using Recovery Mode
#1. Quickly Fix Disabled iPhone without Password
iTunes doesn’t connect to your disabled iPhone? No worries, you can take advantage of iMyFone LockWiper. It’s an iPhone password unlocker which promises to repair any disabled iPhone without passcode.
This software has made the headlines of numerous Tech Research websites, review websites, and media sites. Today, it’s the most used iPhone unlocking tool. It has been downloaded by 6,000,000+ users all over the world.
Be The Pro to Fix Disabled iPhone
- Easily bypass iPhone disabled screen without iTunes and entering passcode
- iPhone screen is broken, or your device has a faulty key? LockWiper can still unlock it
- Support to remove forgotten or unresponsive 4-digit, 6-digit passcodes, Touch ID or Face ID
- Advantages: easy to use (a few clicks), quick to run (5 minutes) and high success rate
- All iOS devices (including iPhone XS, XS Max and XR) and iOS versions (including iOS 12) are supporte
Steps to Fix “iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes” without Passcode
Step 1. Launch iMyFone LockWiper on your computer, and click “Start”. Then, connect your iPhone to the computer using an original USB cable.
Step 2. Switch your iPhone to DFU mode. It’s easy to do that if you follow the specific instructions on LockWiper screen.
Step 3. Download the correct firmware package for your iPhone by checking your iPhone information before clicking the “Download” tab. Once finished, click on the “Start to Verify” tab to proceed.
Step 4. Then click the “Start Unlock > input 000000 > click Unlock” tabs to start unlocking your disabled iPhone.
Though LockWiper is not totally free, but you can use it to check your situation will be fixed with it or not for free. If you can go to the last step, that means it will work for you. At that time, just purchase a license to register it.
#2. iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes Bypass with iTunes
iTunes can help you to remove the above notification and unlock your iPhone. However, this only works if you’ve used iTunes in the past to sync your iOS device.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the last computer where you synced it using iTunes.
Step 2. Launch iTunes and wait for it to sync your device.
Step 3. Once the backup is complete, click “Restore iPhone...”.
Step 4. When iPhone gets to the Set-UP screen, click “Restore from iTunes Backup”. Select the backup to restore your device with, and click “Apply”.
This way helps iPhone disabled connect to iTunes bypass without restore because iTunes will back up your iPhone first. Once you restore backup from iTunes, you won’t lose any important files.
#3. Fix Disabled iPhone via iCloud
iCloud is Apple’s official service for keeping data and information on iOS device and Mac safe. However, it offers us remote erasure function when our iPhone/iPad/iPod is disabled.
Step 1. Go to www.icloud.com using a browsing device. Then, enter your Apple ID and password on request to access iCloud.
Step 2. Click “Find iPhone” and then “All Devices” for iCloud to display a list of devices that are linked to your account. Then, select the iPhone that’s disabled.
Step 3. Choose “Erase iPhone” and confirm your request.
Please note that your iPhone should be connected to internet. Or it can’t be remotely erased and unlocked.
#4. iPhone Disabled Fix Using Recovery Mode
Recovery mode is for those who never synced their iPhones on iTunes, and this is usually the case with business companies who use iPhones in operating their businesses.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to PC and launch iTunes.
Step 2. Force restart your iPhone.
- For iPhone X or later, or iPhone 8/8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button, press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then keep pressing the Side button until you see the iTunes icon.
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus: Keep pressing the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time until you see the iTunes icon.
- For iPhone 6s or Earlier: Keep pressing the Home and Top buttons simultaneously until you see the iTunes icon.
Step 3. When you see the options “Restore or Update”, choose “Restore”.
Step 4. Wait for the process to finish, and then you can set up your iPhone.
In all, iMyFone LockWiper is the only outstanding tool or technique for “iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes” fix without restore. It’s the only way that works without requiring anything. So, download and install LockWiper now for smooth iPhone unlock.