From iPhone call history, we can easily access the previous calls we have made, received, and missed. They have become an integral part of our mobile usage. If you don't know how to access your call history, or check your previously deleted calls, then read this article find them out.
Part 1. How to Check Call History on iPhone using Siri?
Siri – the iPhone interactive assistant – can help you retrieve your past calls – missed, dialed, and received. To do this, you can follow the steps below:
- You can either hold down the "Home" button or simply say "Hey Siri" to bring up Siri on your device.
- To an extent Siri understands different words meaning the same thing, so you can say things like "show/check my call history" or "Show/Check my recent calls."
- From the supplied list, you can tap any name to launch a voice call to the person.
Part 2. How to See All Call Histories on iPhone: Current & Previous Deleted Calls?
What if you’ve made some calls in the past that you want to totally erase from your device? How can you even access them when iPhone only shows you the most recent 100 calls? Thankfully, technology comes to the rescue in the name of iMyFone Umate Pro.
Umate Pro has many features, which includes unearthing previously deleted files as well as scanning to show all current calls present on the iOS device. A simple scan will show you everything past and present on the iPhone giving you a clear indication of the amount of risk you are exposed to.
Free Way to Check All Call History on iPhone
Step 1: Download iMyFone Umate Pro installation file to run it on your iPhone. Launch the program and connect your iPhone.
Step 2: Once your device has been detected by the app, select "Erase Private Data" to erase check your current data, including your call history.
In the case of viewing the already deleted iPhone call history, select "Erase Deleted Files". After the scan finished, go to the "Call history" category and you can now check all your call logs.
What Else can Umate Pro iPhone Data Eraser Do for You?
- Delete Junk and temporary files: Delete iPhone junk files and temporary files such as caches, corrupted files etc and improve your device performance.
- Permanently Erase Private and Deleted Files,making them unrecoverbale by any data recovery tool.
- Erase Third-Party App Data: Completely erase iPhone Whatsapp & WeChat & Kik & viber messages and attached photos/videos.
- Erase all data: Turn the device into a blank box with just the operating system.
Part 3. Will iPhone Call History Lead to Privacy Leak?
Apple has made it known that its platform supports the synchronization of a user’s call history to make it convenient for customers who wish to return calls from any of their connected devices.
Why is this a concern? The issue is not that calls can be synchronized by Apple but the process through which this is done. We can admit that synching call logs is quite convenient especially for the users who need this feature but what about people who do not wish to have their call logs synched? Thus it has become quite a debate.
Call history are very personal and should remain private. We all make different calls for different reasons and some, we would not like anyone knowing about them. It is therefore imperative to find ways to delete this data and not just delete them, erase them permanently.
To protect your privacy, you have to delete these files in a way they cannot be recovered by any data recovery tool. That’s one of many instances where the power of iMyFone Umate Pro would be useful. Always keep erasing private data from iPhone before syncing it to iCloud or iTunes, and your iPhone, iTunes,iCloud should be totally safe.