iPhone Call history are quick and easy access to previous calls we have made, received, and missed. In short, they have become an integral part of our mobile usage. But the question exists, how many calls can the iPhone keep in its call history? The answer is simple, since the first gen iPhone 2G, iPhones have been storing 1080 call histories, with 180 of this hidden from the user. And only 100 most recent past calls can be viewed from the call history.
How to Check Call History on iPhone using Siri
Siri – the iPhone interactive assistant – can help you retrieve your past calls – missed, dialed, and received. To do this, you can follow the steps below:
- You can either hold down the “Home” button or simply say “Hey Siri” to bring up Siri on your device.
- To an extent Siri understands different words meaning the same thing, so you can say things like “show/check my call history” or “Show/Check my recent calls.”
- From the supplied list, you can tap any name to launch a voice call to the person.
Please note that your phone will have to be unlocked if you want to view everything, otherwise, Siri just puts up your last phone call made.
Free Way to See Call History on iPhone: Current & Previous Deleted Calls
What if you’ve made some calls in the past that you want to totally erase from your device? How can you even access them when iPhone only shows you the most recent 100 calls? Thankfully, technology comes to the rescue in the name of
iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac.
Umate Pro is an iPhone utility that packs a punch with its many features, which includes unearthing previously deleted files as well as scanning to show all current calls present on the iOS device. A simple scan will show you everything past and present on the iPhone giving you a clear indication of the amount of risk you are exposed to.
How to find call history on iPhone? Here are the steps:
Step 1: Download iMyFone Umate Pro installation file to run it on your iPhone.
Step 2: Launch the program and connect your iPhone.
Step 3: Once your device has been detected by the app, select “Erase Private Data” to erase see and erase current data. In the case of viewing the already deleted iPhone call history, select “Erase Deleted Files”.
Why You Should Permanently Erase iPhone Call History?
Call history are very personal and should remain private. We all make different calls for different reasons and some; we would not like anyone knowing about them. It is therefore imperative to find ways to delete this data and not just delete them, erase them permanently.
I can imagine an undercover agent needing to delete the calls he’s made recently. He/she has to delete these files in a way they cannot be recovered by any data recovery tool. That’s one of many instances where the power of Umate Pro would be useful.
What Else can Umate Pro Do for You?
- Delete Junk and temporary files: Delete iPhone junk files and temporary files such as caches, corrupted files etc and improve your device performance.
- Compress and backup photos: Save iPhone space by shrinking your iPhone photos to 25% of initial size without losing the picture quality.
- Mass delete photos, apps, and videos: No need for manual deletion, delete files in bulk with a few clicks.
- Erase deleted files: Scan and preview files you’ve deleted even before using Umate Pro and delete them permanently.
- Erase Private files: Erase private files such as contacts, call history and notes permanently and avoid privacy leaks.
- Erase Whatsapp & WeChat data: Completely erase iPhone Whatsapp & WeChat messages and attached photos/videos.
- Erase all data: Turn the device into a blank box with just the operating system.