"Hi, cutting long story short, there is no sound on iPhone I own. Please help me! Thanks in advance."
Thank you for this direct enquiry and considering turning to us for help. We have always made efforts to relieve our users from various iPhone or iPad related problems. We are here again for the same purpose. This time, the problem is no sound on iPhone. We find many Apple users have encountered this problem and also have asked the similar question in different forums. If your iPhone sound is also not working, you are at the right place and scrolling down would be the best option for you.
6 Tips to Fix No Sound on iPhone (iOS 15 beta 3/2/1 and iPhone 12 Supported)
1. Hard Reset iPhone
When there is no sound on iPhone, the primary thing you should try is to hard reset your iPhone. To do this, you need to follow the steps given below and within a while, you can check if you are out of the problem.
- Start with holding down the "Sleep/Wake" button ("Volume Down" button for iPhone 7 and later versions) and the "Home" button at the same time.
- Now, wait for the screen to get turned off and let the Apple logo appear.
- When the logo comes, release the buttons. Your device will restart then.
This is it. Now check he problem. If iPhone sound is not working even after this, you may try the following tips.
2. Check If Your iPhone Is in Headphone Mode
If there is no sound on your iPhone, one possible reason can be that your iPhone is stuck in the Headphone Mode. To check if you iPhone is in Headphone mode or not, tap on the volume buttons and pay attention to volume slider. If you see "Headphones" just above the volume slider than you has been stucked in Headphone mode which is why your device is thinking that headphones are still plugged in your device, despite the fact that they are not. Try cleaning out the headphone jack to remove any junk or debris present in it with the help of tweezers or by blowing compressed air directly into the headphone jack. Once you get it cleaned, plug in your headphones again in your iPhone and then plug it out, repeat this for several times and then check if your device starts making some sounds or still there are no sounds on iPhone.
3. Turn off Bluetooth & Do Not Disturb
This solutions for no sound on iPhone problem is for those users who make use of the Bluetooth headset along with their device. You need to confirm that your device is not paired with the headset. For this,
- Run to "Settings" in your iphone.
- Hit on "Bluetooth" and toggle the Bluetooth switch off.
When iPhone sound is not working, you should also check "Do Not Disturb" option and turn it off if it is enabled. For this,
- Run to "Settings" in your iPhone.
- Go to "Do Not Disturb" and toggle the switch off to disable it.
4. Reset All Settings
If unfortunately, you are still facing no sound on iPhone issue, there is a need to reset all your settings. Before you doubt about your data and start to panic, let us inform you that this step will not harm or lose any of your data. It will just erase the settings on your iPhone. To do that , follow the given steps:
- Open "Settings" in your device.
- Go to "General".
- Now, tap "Reset" and then "Reset All Settings"
The sound issue might be removed after following these troubleshooting steps.
5. Fix No Sound on iPhone without Data Loss
Sad to say that, but if your iPhone sound is still not working, we guess there is a software malfunction in your device. If it is the case, you are just in need of iMyFone Fixppo. Before you wonder what it is, we would gladly share you that this is an excellent data recovery tool that comes with various superb features.It has a quality feature namely "Fix iOS System" which is able to fix software malfunction with your device without any loss of data. There is a great compatibility of this program with iOS 17 and iPhone 15. It comes with two separate versions which are Mac and Windows versions.
- The software's "Fix iOS System" feature can deal with numerous iOS problems, such as black screen, white screen, iPhone stuck in recovery mode, restart loops and so on. It can fix the problems with no loss of data.
- The software holds expertise in recovering lost data under various lost data scenarios, like accidental deletion, or data disappearing suddently.
- iMyFone Fixppo is compatible with almost all iOS devices including iPhone 15, and supports to recover 22 types of data including, photos,contacts,WhatsApp messages, Kik messages, WeChat messages and so on.
- It can find the deleted data fast with its four recovery modes.
Limited Time 10% OFF Coupon Code: FARTT91
Step 1 – Download and install iMyFone Fixppo on your computer, launch the program and connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
Step 2 – Click the "Start Repair" button and choose "Standard Mode".
Step 3 – Enter Recovery Mode or DFU Mode.
Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. Follow the on-screen instructions to put your iPhone into DFU or Recovery mode.