While using an iOS device, it is not rare to get stuck with various iOS problems like device becoming unresponsive, stuck on Apple logo or black/white screen etc. You can also meet a problem like iPhone stuck on recovery mode during update or restore process. These issues can bother you especially when you have no idea how you can fix them on your own. For this reason, the market is packed with various iOS system recovery tools and we have collected some of the software for you. Hence, when you come across system failures with your device, you don't need to panic. Try the following list of top iOS system recovery software to get the problems resolved yourselves.
1. iMyFone iOS System Recovery
When it comes to iOS system recovery tools, iMyFone iOS System Recovery (iOS 12.0.1 supported) tops the list. This software takes full authority to get your device normal as before without any data loss. It covers a broad range of iOS issues and is highly professional when fixing your devices, no matter it is stuck in recovery mode, white screen, black screen, boot loops or it has other iOS problems. Using this tool will be the best idea when there's any sort of glitch in your iOS device.
- It offers 3 different and professional modes for system recovery.
- It is the safest tool and guarantees no data loss using the Standard Mode.
- You can get your device out of recovery mode with one click.
- It works perfectly on Windows and Mac computers. It also supports all iOS devices and all iOS versions too.
- Consists extremely easy steps anyone can understand for repairing.
- Has the ability to recognize the device and provide the appropriate firmware.
- Some features are only supported by the full version.
How to Use iMyFone iOS System Recovery
Step 1 – Download and install the iMyFone iOS System Recovery on your respective computer from its official website.
Launch the program now followed by plugging your device to the PC via a lightening cable. Later, click on the 'Standard Mode' to begin the repairing.
Step 2 – After choosing the mode, hit on the 'Start' button and follow the on-screen directions to put your device in DFU mode which is an important step for better results.
Step 3 – After this, click on 'Download' button. The program will automatically offer you latest and matching firmware for the device. Move to the last step when the downloading gets done.
Step 4 – Hit on the 'Start to Fix' in the end and the problem will be resolved within a while. See, how easy the steps were!
2. Dr.Fone – Repair
The next in the list is Dr.Fone – Repair which is iOS system recovery software by Wondershare. It can fix various iOS problems. No matter your iOS device gets stuck with DFU mode, recovery mode, freezing issue, Dr.Fone – Repair fixes them all with few simple steps.
- It can fix your device without no data loss.
- Works for almost all iOS devices and models.
- Common iOS problems can also be fixed with this tool.
- Free version offers limited facilities.
- Can't be used for entering and exiting recovery mode.
- More expensive than others.
- Doesn't work smoothly sometimes.
3. iMobie PhoneRescue
iMobie PhoneRescue is a tool that includes all-in-one operation. In other words, you'll get different functionalities about recovery. One of the them is iOS system recovery with helps people get their device back to normal. It aims to let people do their task safely.
- It's secure and easy to use.
- Can work with Windows and Mac easily.
- Can fix the most common iOS problems with iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- The program seems to be a bit pricey.
- Takes time while loading the firmware or performing tasks.
- The fixing results is not promising sometimes.
4. Tenorshare ReiBoot
The next we have is Tenorshare ReiBoot. It can assist you in doing away with the headache of iOS problems. With the help of this tool, you can have an advantage of one-click operation to enter and exit recovery mode.
- Has the ability to enter and exit recovery mode in just a click.
- Shows great compatibility with latest iOS versions.
- Both Windows and Mac operating systems are supported.
- Free version only allows entering and exit recovery mode. For fixing issues, you need to switch to Pro version of ReiBoot.
- Can take a little time while working on Windows PC.
- Can trouble the users for crashing issues.
5. FonePaw iOS System Recovery
The last tool we'd like to introduce is Fonepaw iOS System Recovery. It promises no data loss and provides full safety while doing the task. It doesn't matter if your device is going through frozen issue or restarting loops, this iOS system recovery tool works pretty well.
- User-friendly and fixes various iOS issues.
- Supports both Windows and Mac computers.
- Cannot get your device exit or enter recovery mode with one click.
- Size of the program is large.
- Free trial is not going to offer large number of features.