Have you ever used offline music apps on your iPhone? When play music offline, your iPhone is not consuming much battery as compared to streaming online, you can put a particular song on repeat several times. However, to enjoy offline music, you need to download the music on iPhone first. Below, we also have a list of best free offline music apps for iPhone, these apps can be found and downloaded with no charge.
How to Offline Download Music to iPhone
It's not difficult to understand why you need to download music first to enjoy them offline. In general, you need to pay for music from some music app. In this case, we recommend you to download free music to iPhone from computer, which should save you money. You can download free songs from some legal websites and transfer them to iPhone. As iTunes will deleting existing files when syncing, we recommend you to use iPhone media transfer tool, like iMyFone TunesMate.
It's a flexible iOS transfer software that allows you to transfer media files between iPhone, iTunes and computer. If you want to listen to offline music, use it to download music to iPhone and offline listen to music in iPhone Music app.
TunesMate Manages Your Music without Hassle:
- Download music to iPhone without overwriting the existing music
- Sync both purchased and non-purchased music to iPhone (iTunes can only sync purchased items)
- Download music to iPhone from computer, iTunes, external hard drive, etc.
- Freely transfer music between iPhone and computer, between iPhone and iTunes
- Offer a smart way to manage music, videos, playlists, photos, etc.
How to Transfer Downloaded Offline Music from Computer to iPhone
Step 1: Launch iMyFone TunesMate software on your computer and connect your iPhone to computer using a USB cable.
Step 2: On your computer, you will see 5 options at the top menu, click on “Music” option.
Step 3: Click on Add>Add File/Folder. Then choose the music file from your computer.
When everything has been copied, click on the OK button that shows up. Then your downloaded music will be transferred into your iPhone, just enjoy your life with these offline music in iPhone Music app!
Best Offline Music Apps for iPhone
1 iPhone Music App
iPhone's default Music app is most recommended. To enjoy its Apple Music, you may need to pay for it. However, if you download music to iPhone from computer, you can enjoy the offline music for free.
- Listen to your music library (including offline music) and discover new artists.
- You can also enjoy music from iCloud Music Library, music that you bought from the iTunes Store, or songs that you imported from CDs or downloaded from other services
2 Offline Music App for iPhone - Google Play Music
The Google-powered app, Google Play Music gives you the opportunity of downloading millions of song and listen to them offline.
- Users with a standard account can upload and listen to up to 50,000 songs from their personal library for free at no cost.
- To create playlists, get ad-free YouTube with YouTube Red, and also listen to music offline, you need to subscribe at no cost.
3 Offline Music App for iPhone - Pandora Radio
Pandora Radio is one of the most downloaded offline music apps for iPhone on the app store. The app gained popularity due to its simplicity. It uses a radio-style approach, where you can enter a song or artist name and it creates a list or station of music of that choice.
- Allows you to refine the stations by giving thumbs up or down to each song in the station. You can also add new musicians or song to a station.
- Allows you to download music to listen to offline at your own convenience.
4 Offline Music App for iPhone - Tidal
Tidal app is the first music service app created for music lovers with high fidelity sound quality, curated editorial by music journalists, artist, and experts and high definition music videos, all for a superior experience. With Tidal, you will enjoy a noiseless audio experience.
- There are up to 40 million tracks available online to download and play offline whenever you feel like.
- High-quality sound and high definition videos
5 Offline Music App for iPhone - Spotify
Spotify is a music streaming app that also allows users to take their music offline. It owns a huge library, and allows you to search for any track or artist and listen to them for free.
- The music app allows users to add up to 3000+ songs to their offline list on 3 different devices.
- The free offline music app is available for download to iPhone users on App store.
6 Offline Music App for iPhone - Musify Free Cloud Music
The Musify Free Cloud Music app is an amazing offline music app for iPhone users, which enables them to enjoy their favorite music anywhere they are.
- The app allows you to easily search and enjoy your favorite music collection that is available online.
- The app also comes with radio feature, with over 20,000 radio channels available to choose from.
- The app allows you to pre-listen to a music before downloading it.