Have you ever used offline music apps on your iPhone? When play music offline, your iPhone is not consuming much battery as compared to streaming online, you can put a particular song on repeat several times. Below, we have a list of best free offline music apps for iPhone, these apps can be found and downloaded with no charge.
Best Offine Music Apps for iPhone
1 Best Offline Music App for iPhone - iMyFone TunesMate
iMyFone TunesMate is a flexible iOS transfer software that allows you to transfer media files between iPhone, iTunes and computer. If you want to listen to offline music, you can download music to your computer first and then use iMyFone TunesMate to transfer downloaded music from computer to your iPhone. It allows you to overcome all the unnecessary restrictions on iTunes.
iMyFone TunesMate - Freely Transfer & Manage iOS Music
- Two Way Freely transfer between computer, iDevices and iTunes
- Sync both purchased and non-purchased music to iPhone(iTunes can only sync purchased items)
- Sync unlimited iTunes libraries without erasing your previous music files on iDeivces
- Manage iPhone music - add from PC/iTunes, export to PC/iTunes, delete music, manage playlists etc.
How to Transfer Downloaded Offline Music from Computer to iPhone
The steps below shows how you can easily transfer your downloaded music from computer to your iPhone.
Step 1: Launch the iMyFone TunesMate software on your computer and connect your iPhone to your computer using the phone USB cable.
Step 2: Click on the “Trust” button when the notification “Trust This Computer?” shows on your iPhone. (If it is the first time to connect to this computer)
Step 3: On your computer, you will see 5 options at the top menu, click on “Music” option.
Step 4: Click on Add>Add File/Folder. Then choose files from your computer.
When everything has been copied, click on the OK button that shows up. Then your downloaded music will be transferred into your iPhone, just enjoy your life with these offline music!
2 Offline Music App for iPhone - Google Play Music
The Google-powered app, Google Play Music gives you the opportunity of downloading millions of song and listen to them offline.
- Users with a standard account can upload and listen to up to 50,000 songs from their personal library for free at no cost.
- To create playlists, get ad-free YouTube with YouTube Red, and also listen to music offline, you need to subscribe at no cost.
3 Offline Music App for iPhone - Pandora Radio
Pandora Radio is one of the most downloaded offline music apps for iPhone on the app store. The app gained popularity due to its simplicity. It uses a radio-style approach, where you can enter a song or artist name and it creates a list or station of music of that choice.
- Allows you to refine the stations by giving thumbs up or down to each song in the station. You can also add new musicians or song to a station.
- Allows you to download music to listen to offline at your own convenience.
4 Offline Music App for iPhone - Tidal
Tidal app is the first music service app created for music lovers with high fidelity sound quality, curated editorial by music journalists, artist, and experts and high definition music videos, all for a superior experience. With Tidal, you will enjoy a noiseless audio experience.
- There are up to 40 million tracks available online to download and play offline whenever you feel like.
- High-quality sound and high definition videos
5 Offline Music App for iPhone - Spotify
Spotify is a music streaming app that also allows users to take their music offline. It owns a huge library, and allows you to search for any track or artist and listen to them for free.
- The music app allows users to add up to 3000+ songs to their offline list on 3 different devices.
- The free offline music app is available for download to iPhone users on App store.
6 Offline Music App for iPhone - Musify Free Cloud Music
The Musify Free Cloud Music app is an amazing offline music app for iPhone users, which enables them to enjoy their favorite music anywhere they are.
- The app allows you to easily search and enjoy your favorite music collection that is available online.
- The app also comes with radio feature, with over 20,000 radio channels available to choose from.
- The app allows you to pre-listen to a music before downloading it.