One of the major features of an iPhone is the fact that it requires an internet connection for everything including music. iPhone has made it possible to stream music whenever you feel like listening to music. This method, however, has it disadvantages primarily because internet connection is not guaranteed in all the parts of the world. Therefore you will need something extra to be able to listen or manage to music whenever you want. The added ingredient you will need is an offline music app. This article will tell us five best offline music app for iPhone.
1. iMyFone TunesMate Offline Music Manager App
- It can transfer music videos and music that iTunes has failed to transfer.
- Two-way transfer: Transfer music from your PC or iTunes to your iPhone and from your iPhone to PC/iTunes.
- Transfer free music: Normally on iTunes music is purchased, but with this app, you can also transfer your free music.
- Manage playlist: It allows you to edit, rename, add or remove an entire playlist without having any negative effect.
Steps to transfer music from iPhone to PC using TunesMate
Step 1: Open TunesMate on your computer and connect your phone with a compatible USB cable.
Step 2: Go to the music icon on the top of the home interface of TunesMate and click on it and it takes you to the music section immediately.
Step 3: Then select the music you wish to transfer and click on "Export > Export to PC”.
Step 4: From the pop-up window, select the target folder and tap “OK”, the songs are then transferred to your computer immediately.
2. How Does Apple Music Work Offline
It is cool to listen to music online via streaming, but it comes at an extra cost, so to save yourself from spending a lot on mobile data. The best thing to do is to make your apple music available offline. How you accomplish this is quite simple, and steps include:
Step 1: Open the music app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Select the album or song you want to download.
Step 3: Then select the more button that is on the right-hand side of the music.
Step 4: After that, select “make available offline.” That is how Apple music works offline.
3. iTunes Music Offline
iTunes is basically a combination of a media player, music library, a radio broadcaster. It was developed by Apple and is available on all of their products. It is used to play, download and manage media files including songs and videos. One of its drawbacks is the fact that it needs internet connection to do most of its activity. But there is a way to play iTunes music offline. The steps are as below:
Step 1: Turn on your iCloud Music Library before you download or add music.
Step 2: When the music or video is added to iTunes library, then you can access it without being connected to the internet.
4. Slacker Radio Offline Music Player for iPhone
The search for an app that can play music offline on apple is easy these days. But to get maximum satisfaction, slacker radio can be considered as the best music player app for offline music on iPhone.
Some features of Slacker Radio:
- It can be used both for streaming music and for playing music offline without internet connection.
- It offers easy accessibility to your favorite music according to the artists you have selected.
- It is free to download slacker radio app, and it offers lots of offline services you will not like to miss out on.
5. Google Play Music App Download Music Offline
There are times you may be low on data, or you are traveling and trying to conserve your battery, but you may want to listen to good music. However, you are worried about the cost of listening to music on iPhone, and you are also bothered about your battery life, seeing that it may not last long if you turn on the mobile data. However there is a solution, the Google play music app.
Some features of Google Play Music:
- It makes available millions of music to its user.
- The app can be used to download and listen to music offline when you subscribe.
- It gives you the privilege to get your latest songs even without data connection.
- This app enables you to store up to 50,000 songs to form your connection at no additional cost.