Enjoy Android Phone Games on Your Computer
Excellent Display for A Great Gaming Session
- Use a game keyboard to control the phone screen to get more advantages.
- A big screen gives you a crazy sense of vivacity when playing games on PC.
- Game records will be automatically saved on your smartphone.
Enjoy the Thrills of A Battlefield
- Have a large screen when playing adventure action games.
- Get a great visual experience with a high definition of screen quality.
- Execute a combination of moves by keyboard & mouse.
Share Android Screen on Compter in Various Situations
What Makes MirrorTo the Best Screen Mirroring App
With advanced technology, iMyFone MirrorTo can help you airplay Android phones on Windows with ease.
Cast Android Screen to PC in 3 Simple Steps
Listen Voices from Worldwide Users
Amazing Screen Stream Mirroring Program for Gaming
I am an avid mobile gamer. My eyes always get tired due to the small phone screen. But since using MirrorTo, I have had a better gaming experience. Besides, some games will be more interesting because of the screencasting, which is a boon for gamers.
Mirror Phone to PC for Presentation
iMyFone MirrorTo is an awesome program. It works great when showing mobile demos to customers. I previously tried free Chrome plug-ins that were very unreliable. But MirrorTo can cast my Samsung device to PC without delay!
Screen Share Android to PC for More Wins
I tried to use iMyFone MirrorTo to play Wild Racing. It's so exciting with a full desktop screen. Through keyboard operation, MirrorTo helped me break my historical records. Believe me, it's trustworthy.
Display Android Screen on Laptop to Watch Videos
iMyFone MirrorTo is a very helpful and user-friendly application. With only a USB cable, I can watch videos and play all Apps on my laptop. What a wonderful mirroring tool!
Supported Android Devices Samsung, Google Pixel, Huawei, LG, Sony, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Motorola, etc.
Supported Android Versions Android 6.0 and above
CPU Win: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit) or above Mac: 1GHz Intel or above
Hard Disk Space 200 MB or more free space
RAM Win: 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended) Mac: 512 MB or more
Computer OS Windows：Win 10/8.1/8/7
FAQs and Hot Topics
Step 1. First use your cable to connect the computer and the mobile phone, try multiple USB ports on the desktop.
Step 2. Change the USB transport from charging only to file transport, and Huawei’s should be changed to (MTP).
Step 3. After finishing the above, check whether the computer can recognize your mobile phone. If it can, you can start the next step. If can't, you need to change the data cable or USB ports.
Step 1. Replace the USB cable or the USB ports of the computer.
Step 2. Check the connection mode of the phone. If it is USB charging mode, please switch to file transfer mode or MTP or PTP mode.
Step 3. Then follow the app guide to turn on USB debugging and continue.
Note: If this still doesn’t work, you may need to install the correct driver for your Android phone.
Your phone may prompt you to grant permission to use this computer. If this is the case, please click "OK/Allow".
If you have turned on USB debugging and connected the computer with a USB data cable, but the computer still does not respond, this may be because our software conflicts with other mobile assistants, and you need to manually exit other mobile assistants.
Make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your Android device. You can find step-by-step instructions for enabling USB debugging here.
Step 1. If you are using LG and Sony devices, please select "Send Image (PTP) mode" to connect to your phone. Then use the USB data cable to connect the Android device to the computer. "
Step 2. Then use the USB data cable to connect the Android device to the computer.
Different mobile phones have slightly different opening methods, but they are basically the same. You can refer to the following steps to try:
Step 1. Click the "Settings" icon.
Step 2. Click "About Phone".
Step 3. Click the "version number" 7 times to enter the developer mode.
Step 4. Return to the settings and enter "Developer Options".
Step 5. Turn on "Developer Options" and "USB Debugging".
*For system version 6.0 or above, please turn on "ADB debugging is allowed in charging mode only" first
*If there are "USB Installation" and "USB Debugging (Security Settings)" under "USB Debugging", please enable these two items.
Your phone may prompt you to allow permission to use this computer. If this is the case, please click "OK/Allow".
There are two reasons for this problem:
1. The phone is not turned on to allow installation and operation of unknown sources;
2. Part of the mobile phone installation process requires manual intervention in the installation process. If you do not click install on the phone, the installation cannot be completed(Some Android phones have set permissions and restrictions on the operating system).
1. First, you need to enable the installation of unknown sources on your phone.
2. Plug and unplug the phone again, watch the installation prompt that pops up on the phone, and manually install according to the prompt.
Hot Topics :
- How to Play Among Us on PC
- How to Make Screen Mirroring Full Screen?
- How to Play ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile on PC
- How to Play Genshin Impact on PC in 2021?
- How to Use AirPlay on Windows 10
- Pico Park Game: Unlimited Fun with Friends
- 3 Easiest Ways to Use Snapchat on Windows
-  How to Mirror iPhone to PC/Computer/Laptop
- 6 Best & Free Online Android Emulator Apps