Question: What other way is there to send video from PC to iPhone without using iTunes?
How to upload videos from PC to iPhone can be a very useful skill to know as it allows you to store videos on your iPhone and easily show them to your friends and family. Aside from that, it’s also easier to upload a video to social media platforms and share it with your friends than it is if you were to do so on your computer. All in all, it’s more convenient.
2 Ways to Copy Videos from PC to iPhone
1. How to Upload Videos to iPhone X/8/8 Plus from PC without iTunes
- Transfer to/from iPhone: You can transfer videos to iPhone from iTunes, computer, external hard drive, and also extract videos from iPhone for backup.
- Transfer to/from iTunes: Enrich your iTunes library from unlimited iPhones (even in different Apple IDs) and syncing iTunes library to unlimited iDevices without overwriting data.
- Transfer and manage music playlists: export, important, backup, delete, create, rename ...
- Truly recommended by lots of media to transfer multimedia files like Geekreply, tricksworldzz.com, etc.
Using TunesMate iPhone Transfer to Copy Videos from PC to iPhone
Step 1. Start by downloading, installing, and launching iMyFone TunesMate on your computer. Connect your iPhone 8/8 Plus/X to your computer using a lightning cable.
Step 2. Once the program has loaded, click on the “Videos” tab. This will show you your device’s video library. Click on the “Add” button followed by “Add File”.
Step 3. A windows explorer window will appear. Use this explorer to locate the video that you want to transfer from your PC to iPhone 8, and click “Open”.
Advantages of Using TunesMate to Copy Videos
- Syncing iTunes videos to iPhone won’t overwrite the existing videos.
- Directly drag and drop videos/music from PC to iPhone.
- If necessary, you can edit the video information to keep your library organized.
- When you are clearing out storage space, you can remove multiple videos from your library at once.
2. How to Send Videos from PC to iPhone X/8/8 Plus Using iTunes
If you would rather use iTunes to import videos from PC to iPhone, please note some limits related to using iTunes:
- When using iTunes syncing, all the existing videos on iPhone will be deleted as well.
- It’s not a direct way. You need to send videos to iTunes library first and then sync them to iPhone.
- If your video isn’t compatible then iTunes won’t add it to your library.
- Videos that sent to iPhone are not certainly displayable on iPhone.
- iTunes is full of bugs and issues that haven’t yet been fixed. It’s easy to run into iTunes errors and hard to fix.
Steps to upload videos to iPhone from PC
Step 1. Launch iTunes on your PC and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
Step 2. Go to File > Add File to Library, and select all the videos that you want to sent.
Step 3. On iTunes, click on the device icon at the top and from the menu on the left, click on “Movies” option.
Step 4. Check Sync Movies and check the movies that you want to import.
Step 5. Click on “Sync” or “Apply” at the bottom of iTunes.
After your device has synced you will find the videos on your iPhone 8.