So we may wonder “why not add videos to iPhone from somewhere”, like iTunes library or computer. Most users may consider iTunes to do so at first but find that iTunes is a good way with some restrictions. Here you can find the instructions to video transfer to iPhone without iTunes.
Why We Need to Add Videos to iPhone without iTunes
Actually, iTunes is not a good tool to transfer files between different platforms. That’s why most user do not like it. Here are some disadvantages of iTunes.
- iTunes is not light-weight, which occupies much storage space and CPU on your computer.
- Most of the iTunes functions requires you to update it first.
- Transferring videos from iTunes to iPhone with iTunes, you can make it from only one iTunes library.
- You cannot transfer videos directly from computer to iPhone. You need to add videos from computer to iTunes library first.
- iTunes is not user-friendly and instructions are complicated.
How to Transfer Videos to iPhone without iTunes
As iTunes has so many disadvantages, why not consider a better method to transfer videos to iPhone without iTunes. You can consider third party iOS data transfer to do so. A more professional one is iMyFone TunesMate which gives you all-in-one solution. It lets you manage or transfer iOS data easily. You can even manage your iPhone data in bulk on it.
TunesMate is a user-friendly transfer ready to empower users when transferring media files of all sorts. It has appropriate options specifically complying with your video transferring needs. You can very well use this brilliant application and transfer videos to iPhone without iTunes.
Highlights of TunesMate: Best Alternative to iTunes:
- It supports two-way transmission that you can transfer videos between iPhone and computer/iTunes.
- It does not limit how many iOS devices can be used.
- It will not cover the original videos or other media in iPhone or iTunes library.
- It supports to select data or files to transfer.
How to Add Videos to iPhone from Computer
i. Open TunesMate on your computer and connect your iPhone.
ii. Click “Videos” tab at the top and choose a specific option like “Movies”.
iii. Click ‘Add’ and select ‘Add file or Add folder’. Choose the videos from your computer for your iPhone.
How to Add Videos to iPhone from iTunes
i. Launch TunesMate and connect your iPhone to it.
ii. Choose “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice” on the interface. It will detect all iTunes media and show them.
iii. Select some items and click “Transfer” button to start.
iMyFone TunesMate would safely transfer the files you selected. It does not create a copy with its domain. It acts as a medium of exchange. The next time you would consider transporting files to and from your iDevice you can safely trust the services of iMyFone TunesMate.
- TunesMate enables you to skillfully transfer videos, pictures and music files from your iPhone to your computer. You can also take this chance to use this application and transfer your desired media files directly onto your iTunes library.
- TunesMate has a one click option. It diligently saves time and the effort. With the help of this 1-Click Transfer option you can easily transfer all your files between iOS device and computer/iTunes in one go.
- This connection goes two ways. You can easily tag files from your computer and with the help of this application transport it directly into your device.
- Besides, you can also manage your data or files on your iOS device or iTunes library easily.