iPad is disabled is a common problem. Maybe your curious kids took your iPad while you were not around and entered the incorrect password too many times. Apple protects iOS devices by disabling them when someone enters the wrong password numerous times in a row.
But, does this mean that just because you forgot your passcode or your kids messed with the iOS device you have to buy a new one because of the old disabled iPad? The answer to this question is a no. This article will focus on showing you how to fix the iPad is disabled issue.
Method 1: How to Unlock Disabled iPad with LockWiper
iMyFone LockWiper is a tool built to make sure you regain control of your iPad by eliminating the iPad is disabled issue. This tool does not just unlock an iPad. It will also help you unlock your iPhone. LockWiper supports almost every iOS version. This means that you will have the ability to unlock your device running on iOS 11.4, your iPhone 8/8 Plus, and your iPhone X. This tool also supports broken screen iPad/iPhone. The features you will get in LockWiper include:
Key features of iMyFone LockWiper
- LockWiper will help you remove the screen lock without a Passcode
- It will help you unlock your iOS device regardless of whether it has a 6-digit or 4-digit passcode.
- It enables you to unlock Face ID or Touch ID when it won’t recognize your Face ID or Touch ID.
- This tool will help you solve your disabled iPad issue much quicker bypass iTunes.
- It also unlocks iCloud account without password when you can access your device settings.
We have been telling you that you can use LockWiper to solve the iPad is disabled problem without any hassles. To show you that this is true, we have outlined the steps you need to follow when you are unlocking your disabled iPad:
- Launch iMyFone LockWiper on your computer and connect your disable iOS device to the computer. Click Start to initiate the unlocking process.
- The next step involves putting your iOS device in either Recovery or DFU Mode.
- Next, you will need to download the firmware package.
- After the download, tap Start to Verify and then click Start Unlock. Wait a few minutes, your iPad will be unlocked successfully.
Method 2: How to Unlock Disabled iPad with iTunes
- Connect your iPad to the computer you used to sync the device.
- Open iTunes. If you are asked for a passcode, you can try a different computer you have synced with or you can use the recovery mode.
- Give iTunes a few minutes for it to sync your iPhone and create a backup.
- After iTunes has finished syncing and backing up your device, tap Restore [your device].
- On the Set Up Screen while restoring the device, click Restore from iTunes Backup. Choose your device on iTunes and pick the backup to restore the device from.
Method 3: How to Unlock Disabled iPhone with iCloud
- Open icloud.com to find on your computer and sign in using your Apple ID and password.
- Tap All Devices at the top of the page and choose the device you would like to erase in order to unlock it.
- Connect the iPhone to the network and then tap Erase iPhone on iCloud. After the erase, your iPad is disabled issue should be fixed.