Android offers users so many options in the devices you can use and unlike iPhone, at least in this sense, Android can be very attractive. It is therefore not uncommon to find yourself choosing to use an Android device that will allow you more storage capacity in the form of expanded SD card storage and the benefits of allowing you to customize the OS in a way you can't with iOS.
But with the decision to choose Android over iPhone, here comes the difficult task of transferring your WhatsApp data from the iPhone to the new Android device. One of the most common ways you can move WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android is to use WazzapMigrator. In this article, we are going to look at WazzapMigrator's strengths and weaknesses and provide you with a far better alternative.
1. What is WazzapMigrator?
In the simplest terms, WazzapMigrator is a data transfer tool that specializes in the transfer of WhatsApp messages from your iPhone to Android device. Its services are important since iOS and Android are very different and it can be nearly impossible to transfer data between the devices. WazzapMigrator makes the process easy, seamless and convenient and allows users to transfer media files attached to the messages as well.
2. Core Features: Pros and Cons
WazzapMigrator must be installed on your computer after which it acts as the go-between for both devices during the data transfer. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows systems. Some of the pros and cons of using WazzapMigrator include the following:
- While WazzapMigrator is generally very easy to use, there are some features that can stump even the most tech savvy. Therefore the program has created one of the most user-friendly and helpful technical teams to help you when you get stuck.
- Aside from simply transferring messages only, the program can also be useful when you want to transfer media files that are often sent and received via WhatsApp including audio, photos, video, GPS information and more.
- There are some users who have reported some messages sent using WazzapMigrator didn't arrive at the destination device and were not on the iPhone either.
- WazzapMigrator doesn't allow users to restore WhatsApp messages from Google Drive.
3. Common Issues of WazzapMigrator
One of the biggest problems you'll encounter when using WazzapMigrator is the fact that the media files including all the photos, videos, audios and documents attached on the device are not automatically transferred when you transfer the messages. If you noticed that these media files were not transferred, here's what you can do to transfer messages and their attachments via WazzapMigrator:
- Ensure that you've copied the media file on your iPhone into the Download folder on your Android device.
- Ensure that there is enough storage space on the Android device to transfer all the media files in WhatsApp.
- You should also make sure that you transfer the ChatStorage.sqlite file as well since WazzapMigrator doesn't support the transfer of media files only.
- You must uninstall WhatsApp before transferring the data and then install it afterwards. This will make the transfer process seamless and successful.
- Make sure that the WazzapMigrator and iBackup Viewer apps have admin level permissions and privileges.
4. Best Alternative for WazzapMigrator - iTransor for WhatsApp
The complexity of WazzapMigrator can make it one of the most difficult tools to use especially when you want to transfer both messages and media files. There is need therefore to get an alternative that is not just easy to use and highly effective. The best alternative to WazzapMigrator is iTransor for WhatsApp for the simple reason that it is designed to make it easy for you to transfer data from one device to another. Once iTransor for WhatsApp is installed on your computer, all you have to do is connect the 2 devices to computer and transfer WhatsApp messages and attachments as needed. Some of the features that make iTransor the best solution include the following:
- It can be used to transfer WhatsApp messages and attachments from Android to iPhone, iPhone to Android, iOS to iOS and Android to Android.
- It is so easy to use. The transfer process can be completed in just a few simple steps and a few minutes.
- All attachments including media files can be transferred as well and you can select the type of data to transfer.
- The program has a simple user interface that makes it easy to use even for new users.
- The success transferring rate is much higher than WazzapMigrator due to the utilization of exclusive technology.
With tools like iTransor for WhatsApp, switching from iOS to Android doesn't have to be stressful or difficult. It is a simple switch and all the WhatsApp data can be transferred between iOS and Android devices in one click.