Most often we wish to clear out space to make room in our very limited storage on iPad. iPad along with all Apple devices have a limitation to the amount of memory we have available. This has restricted users to empty space through various methods. There are times when we receive an iPad from an already used source. A stranger’s message recipient along with various conversations is no use to us. All these queries make us wonder how to delete all messages on iPad. Once we do decide to delete the messages we are soon discover how annoyingly tedious it is to delete one message at a time.
How to Permanently Delete All Messages on iPad Once
Deleting all messages in one-go seems like a blessing in disguise. For anyone who has ever gone through the trouble to delete all messages on iPad one by one knows how time consuming it is. Luckily you can opt for a third party software to help assist you in this endeavor.
iMyFone Umate Pro/iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac and its data eraser feature is a key solution to all your deleting needs. Not only can you wipe out all messages on iPad once, but also delete specific data using this helpful application. Unlike iPad itself, you don’t need to delete all messages one by one. “Select All” option is provided by iMyFone Uamte Pro. Unlike on iPad deleted messages can be retrieved with recovery tool, like iMyFone D-Back, messages erased by iMyFone Umate Pro cannot be recovered since the original messages are completely overwritten. It is easier and safer than deletion on iPad.
Its interface is user-friendly for most users. Its steps are easy to follow. To completely delete all messages on iPad, it just needs 3 simple steps. It is as easy as A B C.
1. Connect your iPad to your computer and let it sync. Choose “Erase Private Data” tab and hit “Scan” button.
2. It will show you the scanning result. You can click “Messages” to preview. All messages are automatically checked. You can also uncheck some wanted messages and hit “Erase Now” button.
3. 3.Type “delete” into the box to confirm and tap “Erase Now” button to begin the process.
Once you are done deleting all messages on iPad, do delve into this latest iMyFone Umate Pro feature. As describe above, simply deleting messages can be recovered. It must be surprisingly for some of you to hear about this, but it is true! How do we prevent that. That’s “Erase Deleted Files” on iMyFone Uamte Pro can help. It will help you to find out all previously deleted messages which are under risks of being retrieved and then completely destroy them from the ground floor.
Apart from these 2 erase modes, iMyFone Uamte Pro still has other 2 features shown as below.
Erase All Data: It is an all-in-one solution to permanently erase all data and files from your iPhone or iPad. All types of iOS files are supported here. It is necessary especially when you want to give your device away or send it to repair.
1-Click Free Up Space: Unlike erase features, 1-click cleanup aims to help you free up much space on your iPhone or iPad. It makes the annoying step-by-step cleaning on iPad as easy as 1, 2, 3. All the cleaning needs just 1 click.
- It can clear up as many as 30+ types of junk files once, like app cache, photo cache, user storage files, corrupted files, crash log, etc.
- It can thorough clean as much as temporary files to free up much free space.
- You can transfer photos and videos to computer and then delete them from iPhone or iPad.
- Photos can be losslessly compressed, not damaging visible quality but saving 75%+ photo space.
- Large files, like videos, movies, audio book, can be managed according to different file sizes or different file types.
- A bulk of unwanted apps can be uninstalled once.
How to Auto-Delete All Old Messages on iPad
This auto-delete option has been specifically added due to increasing demands on iOS 8 and onwards.
You can go to “Settings > Messages > Keep Messages under “Message History”. You can then select from the three options, 30 Days, 1 Year and Forever.
Here you can either choose the forever option which would never delete any messages; or the 30 days option which would delete messages after every 30 days; or the 1 year option. This would easily manage your entire data storage problem without any effort or wastage of time.