Step 1. Go to the Settings>iCloud>Account. Here, click on delete password and then input any new password on the iCloud Account Information window, and then click on Done. If the browser prompts any warning, then click on Ok and then on Cancel to exit.
Step 2. Go to Settings>iCloud>Account again, if the Description bar is not iCloud, please input iCloud and then delete it. Click Done. If the Description bar is iCloud, please delete iCould and click Done to exit.
After you successfully reset your password, you can now go back to your iCloud settings and disable Find my iPhone.
Even after you disable Find my iPhone, if the popup continues to appear, then follow the steps listed below to ensure that Find my iPhone is disabled.
1. First double tap on the Home button, and then from the multitasking screen, end the Settings process. Restart your iPhone.
2. Now go to the iCloud options under Settings, and then ensure that Find my iPhone is turned off / disabled.
3. Check if your iPhone is connected to the internet by opening Safari and visiting any webpage. You can also switch to another network connection by going to Settings>WiFi to test this.
iMyFone Umate Pro is one of the most effective software to clear out all your personal data- including SMS, images, call logs. The data deleted by Umate Pro cannot be recovered. It also supports jailbreaked devices. Many other apps for such purposes do not have such features.
The option - Reset All Settings will make all the settings of the device back to the default factory settings, but it does not delete Contacts, Calendar and Documents.
The option - Erase All Settings and Contents will format all contents including the system settings, but data deleted by this way may be recoverable. Performing "Restore" on your iPhone will not delete the personal data. To know more about it, you can check out http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7-10115481-233.html for more information.
At present, file erasing cannot be done remotely. IMyfone Umate Pro is mainly for those who want to transfer devices at the moment. This feature has been considered for insertion in future updates.
When the system deletes any files, it only marks them as "Available". If these files are not overwritten, then they can be recovered. With the function of “Erase Deleted Files”, you can overwrite the files that are system deleted, which makes them unrecoverable. This erases only the deleted pictures, SMS and call logs. The exiting files on the device are not affected.
For resolving this error, use the following procedure:
- Connect your device to your PC/Laptop and open iTunes.
- Select the iPod/iPhone/iPad icon and go on your device.
- Disable the option that says "Encrypt iPhone Backup" in the backup settings.
- Unlock the device backup by entering your password.
- You can now go ahead and use iMyFone Umate Pro.
To resolve this, first go to the Menu-About page and check the version of iMyFone Umate Pro that you are using. If you are not on the latest version, then go to the Check for Update options under Menu to ensure that you are always on the latest version, or update manually by going to:
If you are still unable to erase on the latest version, then check out the following tips for help:
- If your iOS device is locked during the process, then try again after unlocking the device.
- If the backup file created by iTunes is encrypted, then open iTunes and plug in your phone to the computer. Uncheck the option that says encrypt backups and then try again.
- Check if there is sufficient free storage in your device. You can check this under the Settings->General->Storage option. The amount of free space should be more than the size of photos in your iPhone.
- If you are using the Find My iPhone setting, then disable it firstly by going to Settings >Privacy >Location > Find My iPhone.
- Ensure that no other application is running or updating when you are running iMyFone Umate Pro.
- Follow the steps highlighted ahead for backing up and restoring your device with the help of iTunes. If iTunes is able to do it without any problems, then try to erase again with using iMyFone Umate Pro.
- Connect the device to your PC and open iTunes.
- Select the iPod/iPhone/iPad option in iTunes and go to the device page.
- Click on the option of Back Up Now to back up your iOS device.
- Once the backup completes, restore device by clicking on the "Restore Backup" option.
- Before using iMyFone Umate Pro, ensure that you are able to backup & restore the device without any issues.
If the camera app stops working on iOS 7 after you discontinued the erasing process, and/or you are not able to view photos either, then it could be because you have not restarted the device. Once you restart your iOS device, Camera app should start working as normal.
After you have erased data, please don’t log in your Apple ID account and password. Otherwise, part of the erased data might be recovered from your iCloud backup or iTunes backup.