There is a common problem for the iPhone – it hangs abruptly at times. It is difficult to state when and why it hangs, but it does not respond to any of the actions, which includes holding the power button and home button, or sliding the screen.
Apple suggests a solution, but it is not very effective. It is important to determine the reasons for the sudden unresponsive device. Knowing the causes can help you determine the best way to fix the device. While the reasons can be, different and varied, the following 4 potential solution should help get the iPhone back to normal, even though iPhone running iOS 10.3.
1 Apple’s Solution – Soft Restart the iPhone
Try to restart the device by holding the power button until the screen displays the Apple logo. This will turn off the device. Once done, Press the power button to boot the iPhone and see if this works.
2 Apple’s Solution – Hard Reset the Device
Restart the device by holding down the home and power buttons together for about 15 seconds until you see the Apple Logo appear on the screen. Wait for the iPhone to continue booting.
3 Try Recovery Mode
If restarting and resetting the device did not solve the problem, you can then try the recovery mode. Recovery mode enables you to create a backup of the content, and then proceed with the reinstallation of iOS. In most cases, recovery mode solves the issue.
- Install the latest iTunes version and launch the program.
- Plug your phone using the USB cable to your PC.
- While pressing the power key, press the Home button. Hold them together for at least ten seconds until you see the recovery mode screen.
- A pop-up screen appears from iTunes stating that there is a problem with the iPhone[your iPhone name] that requires it to be updatetd or restored. Choose update to let iTunes reinstall your iOS system wihout erasing data, if it takes more than 15 minutes, repeat these steps and choose restore instead, which will allow iTunes to erasing your content and settings on the device.
- iTunes will reinstall iOS and restore the device to the latest backup. You will however lose data that wasn’t stored in the backup.
4 Solve This Issue without Losing Data using 3rd-Party Tool
You can now repair your iPhone without losing data using the third-party tool, iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery Win or iPhone data recovery Mac. The application, renowned software in the field of data recovery, gives you the chance to fix iPhone without corrupting the existing data. It functions efficiently in fixing the loopholes of the operating system. In addition to fixing the device, iMyFone D-Back carries out the following tasks with ease:
Professional iPhone Data Recovery Software (iOS 10.3 Supported)
- Fixes the lumps appearing in the iOS that cause abrupt functionality of the device.
- Recovers any file from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch due to its recognition algorithm that reads over 22+ file formats.
- Provides preview of the files that you can recover, so that you can pick only the relevant documents.
- Extract data on your iPhone or iPhone backup files selectively.
Fix iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo without Data Loss
Step 1: Download the trial version of iMyFone D-Back and install the same. Connect your device to the computer. Start the program and from the main window, choose “Fix iOS System”.
Step 2: iMyFone D-Back detects the version of the iPhone and helps you download the suitable firmware automatically. Just press the download button!
Step 3: The program will begin repairing your iPhone as soon as it completes downloading the firmware. Your phone restarts automatically once iMyfone D-Back fixes the iOS.