There is a common problem for the iPhone – it hangs abruptly at times. It is difficult to state when and why it hangs, but it does not respond to any of the actions, which includes holding the power button and home button, or sliding the screen.
The solution provided by Apple does not solve the problem completely. It is important to understand the reason for the occurrence so that you can find the best solution to prevent it and safeguard your data. Continue to read on to learn about the tasks that you can implement to fix your iPhone.
1 Apple’s solution – Restart the phone
Try to restart the device by holding the power button until the screen displays the red slider. Move the slider to turn off the device. Once done, switch on the device and hold it until the Apple logo appears.
2 Apple’s Solution – Hard Reset the Device
If the device does not restart, then as a last resort, you have to reset it to make it function normally. Press collectively the home switch and the power switch to reset the iPhone. Keep holding them until the logo appears on the screen.
3 If That Didn't Work, Try Recovery Mode
If restarting and resetting the device did not solve the problem, you can then try the recovery mode. Recovery mode enables you to create a backup of the content, and then proceed with the reinstallation of iOS. In most cases, recovery mode solves the issue.
- Install the latest iTunes version and launch the program.
- Plug your phone using the USB cable to your PC.
- While pressing the power key, press the Home button. Hold them together for at least ten seconds until you see the recovery mode screen.
- A pop-up screen appears from iTunes stating that there is a problem with the iPhone[your iPhone name] that requires it to be updatetd or restored. Choose update to let iTunes reinstall your iOS system wihout erasing data, if it takes more than 15 minutes, repeat these steps and choose restore instead, which will allow iTunes to erasing your content and settings on the device.
- After reinstallation of iOS or backup, your phone functions normally. However, you will lose data stored between the last backup and until date.
4 Solve This Issue Without Losing Data Using 3rd-Party Tool
You can now repair your iPhone without losing data using the third-party tool, iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery Win or iPhone data recovery Mac. The application, renowned software in the field of data recovery, gives you the chance to fix iPhone without corrupting the existing data. It functions efficiently in fixing the loopholes of the operating system. In addition to fixing the device, iMyfone D-Back carries out the following tasks with ease:
- Fixes the lumps appearing in the iOS that cause abrupt functionality of the device.
- Recovers any file from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch due to its recognition algorithm that reads over 22+ file formats.
- Provides preview of the files that you can recover, so that you can pick only the relevant documents.
- Extract data on your iPhone or iPhone backup files selectively.
Fix iPhone Stuck At Apple Logo without Data Loss
Step 1: Download the trial version of iMyfone D-Back and install the same. Connect your device to the computer. Start the program and from the main window, choose “Fix iOS System” as your requirement.
Step 2: iMyfone D-Back detects the version of the iPhone and helps you download the suitable firmware automatically. Just press the download button!
Step 3: The program will begin repairing your iPhone as soon as it completes downloading the firmware. Your phone restarts automatically once iMyfone D-Back fixes the iOS.