There is a common problem for the iPhone – it hangs abruptly at times. It is difficult to state when and why it hangs, but it does not respond to any of the actions, which includes holding the power button and home button or sliding the screen.
Apple suggests a solution, but it is not very effective. It is important to determine the reasons for the sudden unresponsive device. Knowing the causes can help you determine the best way to fix the device. While the reasons can be, different and varied, the following 4 potential solutions should help get the iPhone back to normal, even though iPhone running iOS 11.
1 Apple’s Suggestion – Restart iPhone
Try to restart the device by holding the power button until the screen displays the Apple logo. This will turn off the device. Once done, Press the power button to boot the iPhone and see if this works.
2 Apple’s Suggestion – Hard Restart iPhone
Restart the device by holding down the home and power buttons together for about 15 seconds until you see the Apple Logo appear on the screen. Wait for the iPhone to continue booting.
3 Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo via 3rd-Party Tool
You can now repair your iPhone without losing data using the third-party tool, iMyFone iOS System Recovery. The application, gives you the chance to fix iPhone issues without corrupting the existing data.
- Fix various iOS issues such as iPhone stuck on Apple logo, black screen, white screen, connect to iTunes icon and more.
- Reinstall your iOS even without iTunes and passcode of your phone using the advanced mode.
- Supports to exit recovery mode with just one click by using "Exit Recovery Mode" feature.
- Works with various iOS device and most iOS versions including the latest iOS 11.
Fix iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo without Data Loss
Step 1: Download the trial version of iMyFone iOS system recovery tool. Connect your device to the computer. Start the program and from the main window, choose “Standard Mode”.
Step 2: iMyFone iOS system recovery detects the version of the iPhone and helps you download the suitable firmware automatically. Press the download button to download the firmware.
Step 3: The program will begin repairing your iPhone as soon as it completes downloading the firmware. Your phone restarts automatically once iMyfone D-Back fixes the iOS.
Download and try iMyFone iOS System Recovery now to fix your iPhone stuck at Apple logo problem.
4 Try Recovery Mode to Restore Your iPhone to Factory Settings
If restarting and resetting the device did not solve the problem, you can then try the recovery mode. Recovery mode enables you to create a backup of the content, and then proceed with the reinstallation of iOS. In most cases, recovery mode solves the issue.
- Install the latest iTunes version and launch the program.
- Plug your phone using the USB cable to your PC.
- While pressing the power key, press the Home button. Hold them together for at least ten seconds until you see the recovery mode screen.
- A pop-up screen appears from iTunes stating that there is a problem with the iPhone[your iPhone name] that requires it to be updatetd or restored. Choose update to let iTunes reinstall your iOS system wihout erasing data, if it takes more than 15 minutes, repeat these steps and choose restore instead, which will allow iTunes to erasing your content and settings on the device.
- iTunes will reinstall iOS and restore the device to the latest backup. You will however lose data that wasn’t stored in the backup.