iTunes is so unfriendly when transferring contents to iDevice, especially when you want to transfer movies to iPad. The existing movies on iPad will be replaced with newly-added movies using iTunes sync. What’s more, it will erase your iPad if your iPad is synced with another iTunes library.
That’s why so many users seek a way to transfer movies to iPad without iTunes. If you don’t want to lose existing movies or erase your iPad, just follow the steps below.
How to Transfer Movies to iPad without iTunes - No loss of Data
You will feel lucky to find iMyFone iPad Transfer which meets your needs well to transfer movies to iPad without iTunes. When transferring movies, anything on your iPad won’t get lost. With it, you can transfer movies/music to iPad from different computers/iTunes libraries without erasing. Unlike iTunes which only supports MP4, iMyFone tool supports all movies formats.
So, how to transfer movies from PC/Mac to iPad without iTunes but with iMyFone transfer tool?
Step 1: Download the free trial of iMyFone iPad Transfer and open it. Connect your iPad with a cable.
Step 2: Click on “Videos” tab at the top on the tool and hit “Add > Add File”.
Step 3: Locate where you store the videos on computer and hit “Open” to start transferring process.
Apart from using the bottoms, you can also select the movies on computer and simply drag and drop them to the “Movies” window on iMyFone.
If your movies are in iTunes, just use 1-click transfer to transfer movies to iPad.
Step 1: Launch iMyFone iPad Transfer and connect your iPad.
Step 2: Click on “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice” Then make sure “Movies” is checked and hit “Transfer” to begin.
Done! All the movies in iTunes will be transferred to your iPad. You can open “Videos” app on iPad to enjoy.
3 Tips to Transfer Movies to iPad without iTunes
- Dropbox. You could upload using Dropbox, too. Simply make a Dropbox account, log in, and select the movies that you wish to be transferred. Select Upload and this stores them on the cloud storage. Now download Dropbox app and log in on your iPad. You can download the movies from there.
- E-Mail. Very similar to the above. Send emails to yourself by attaching the movies on your computer. Then you can receive the email and download the movies on iPad.
- iTunes alternative. Most of the iTunes alternatives can break iTunes limits and gives you more control on your iPhone/iPad/iPod, like iPad transfer tool, iPad manager, etc.
iMyFone iPad Transfer also offers a gluttony of other excellent features that you can make the most of, including:
- Being able to share purchases across multiple Apple IDs. You can even share music purchased from Amazon, Google and any other where.
- Enrich iTunes library to have a large media collection from 5 iDevices.
- Transfer the entire iTunes media library to 2-5 iDevice, ensuring that all of your collection can be enjoyed on the go.
- Back-up data to local library, protecting the integrity of your information.
- Manage media by adding, removing, deleting and moving around data as you need to.
It provides a free trial, just give it a try!