Free download iMyFone Ultrarepair to fix blurry videos sent to you.
Videos that are sent to us can sometimes turn out blurry. This is a common problem for many people and can be frustrating at times. However, there are a few different ways to try and fix this annoying issue. This article will discuss how to fix blurry videos sent to you on iPhone and Android devices. We will provide detailed instructions on how to complete each method successfully. So, if your videos are looking a little fuzzy, keep reading to find out how to fix them!
Table of Content [Hide]
Part 1: Why are Video Sent to Me Blurry?
There are a few reasons why videos sent to you might be blurry. One reason could be that the video was recorded in a low resolution. When this happens, the iPhone or Android device will try to compensate for the low quality by making the video appear bigger than it actually is. This results in a pixelated and fuzzy video.
Another reason for blurry videos could be that the video was taken in a low-light environment. When this happens, the camera sensor will try to compensate for the lack of light by increasing the ISO. This can also cause the video to appear blurry.
The last but not the least reason could be that the video was compressed before being sent to you. This can happen when the video is sent through email or a text message. Some of the video data is lost when this happens, and the quality decreases.
Part 2: Fix Blurry Videos Sent to Me with Ultimate Video Repair Tool
If you're having trouble fixing blurry videos that have been sent to you, iMyFone UltraRepair can help. This powerful and user-friendly software can quickly and easily repair your videos, making them clear and look new again.
iMyFone UltraRepair is a comprehensive video repair tool that can fix videos that are blurry, pixelated, corrupted, or having other common issues. In addition to repairing videos, it can also repair image files. Besides, you can convert your videos to other formats for Free.
UltraRepair gives you the best solution to repair your blurry, pixelated, corrupted videos within 3 steps.
Step 1.Launch the program and choose Video Repair from the left pannel. From there, Add video that you want to repair.
Step 2.Confirm the videos you uploaded and you can check related information there. Then click on Repair once everything is ready.
Step 3.The program will inform you the result of repair. Click Yes to continue once it says that "videos repaired successfully".
Step 4.Finally you can choose specific video to save to your computer, or you can also save all videos repaired. Also it will inform you the results.
Limited Time 10% off Coupon Code for UltraRepair: YTR5E7
Part 3: 4 Free Tips You Can Try to Fix Blurry Videos Sent or Received
Now that we've looked at how to fix blurry videos with iMyFone UltraRepair, let's look at some free tips that might also help.
01 Force Restart Phone
One of the first things you can try is force restarting your phone. This will refresh the device and might help clear up any issues causing the video to appear blurry.
- To force restart an iPhone, quickly press volume Up and Down button, then press and hold power button until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
- On an Android device, press and hold down the power button until the power menu appears on the screen. Once you see this, tap and hold on to the Restart option until your device begins to restart.
02 Receive Videos via Email
If you're receiving videos from someone via text message, try asking them to send the videos to you via email. This might help reduce the amount of compression applied to the video and improve the quality.
Simply attach the video file to an email and send it, as usual, to send a video via email. This can be done through most email applications on iPhone and Android devices.
03 Edit Videos with Messaging App
If you're using the built-in messaging app on your device to send and receive videos, try editing the video before sending it. This can help to improve the quality of the video and make it less likely to appear blurry when viewed by the recipient.
- To edit a video on an iPhone, open the Photos app and find the video you want to edit. Once you've found the video, tap on the Edit button. From here, you can make various changes to the video, such as trimming it, adding filters, or changing the resolution.
- You can edit a video on an Android device by opening it in the Gallery app. Once you've opened the video, tap on the Edit button. From here, you can make various changes to the video, such as trimming it, adding filters, or changing the resolution.
04 Use Cloud Services
Another way to improve the quality of videos you send and receive is to use cloud services. Cloud services can help reduce the amount of compression applied to videos and improve the quality.
There are many different cloud services that you can use, such as iCloud and Dropbox. Each service has its own benefits, so you'll need to decide which one is right for you.
Steps for iCloud
iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple. You can use iCloud to store and sync your photos, videos, documents, etc. To use iCloud, you'll need to sign up for an iCloud account and enable iCloud on your device. Once you've signed up for an iCloud account and enabled iCloud on your iPhone, you can start using iCloud to store and sync your photos, videos, and documents.
- To store a video in iCloud, open the Photos app and tap on the iCloud button. From here, you can select the video that you want to store in iCloud.
- Selecting a video will open a new window where you can choose how you want to store the video. You can choose to keep the video in iCloud Drive, iCloud Photo Library, or iCloud Photo Stream.
- The video will be stored in your iCloud account and can be accessed from any device that has iCloud enabled. You can then also choose to download the video to your device.
Steps for Dropbox
Dropbox is a cloud storage and file sharing service. You can use Dropbox to store your photos, videos, and documents in the cloud. You'll need to sign up for a Dropbox account and install the Dropbox app on your device to use Dropbox. Once you've signed up for a Dropbox account and installed the Dropbox app on your Android device, you can start using Dropbox to store and sync your photos, videos, and documents.
- Open the Dropbox app and tap on the Plus sign to store a video in Dropbox. From here, you can select the video that you want to store in Dropbox.
- Selecting a video will open a new window where you can choose how you want to store the video. You can store the video in your Dropbox account or a shared folder.
- The video will be stored in your Dropbox account and can be accessed from any Dropbox app device. You can then also choose to download the video to your device.
FAQs: More about Blurry Videos on iPhone
1. Why do some iPhone videos send blurrily?
There are a few potential reasons why this might happen. One possibility is that the video was recorded in a lower quality setting, making it appear blurrier when viewed on a different device.
Another possibility is that the video was compressed before being sent, reducing its quality. Finally, it's also possible that there is something wrong with the file itself, in which case you may need to try downloading or re-saving the video.
2. Why do videos look blurry on iMessage?
There are a few reasons why videos might look blurry when you send them through iMessage. One possibility is that the video quality is too low to be sent as an iMessage.
Another possibility is that there's not enough bandwidth available to send the video smoothly. Finally, it's also possible that there could be a problem with your device or with the recipient's device.
If you're having trouble sending videos through iMessage, try lowering the video quality or switching to a Wi-Fi connection instead of cellular data.
Fixing blurry videos is easier than you might think. There are many different techniques that one can use to fix the problem with iPhones and Androids, so whether your video quality has been reduced or there's not enough bandwidth available, we've discussed how to fix these problems. Try the methods above and see how they work for you!
If you want to save your precious time, we recommend you to use third-party video repair tool UltraRepair. That is a very good choice! Click the free trial button below to try it out!