Haven’t you ever forgotten the password of your iPad? I bet that a lot of us sometimes forget the password of our iPads which is very annoying. But don’t worry here we got simple ways to solve this problem by unlocking your iPad without the need of passcode. but the fact is apple doesn’t provide a simple official way to unlock the iPad without the risk of losing some data. But don’t worry we will show ways to doing this without risking your data.
1 Unlock iPad without Passcode with iTunes
You can count on using iMyfone Lockwiper on unlocking the iPad without losing any data and in few simple steps that can be done. But before we talk about how to unlock your iPad without the passcode by using iMyfone Lockwiper. Let’s talk about the main feature that this application can offer its user.
Main Features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- With only few clicks you will be able to remove the lock of the iPad screen
- It simply support every and each type of iOS screen including locked, disabled, broken screens
- It is also compatiable with the latest releases from Apple devices and also support the latest version from iOS which is iOS 11.
Now let’s show you how to unlock your iPad by using iMyfone Lockwiper.
Step 1: Start by downloading iMyfone Lockwiper on your system and install it. after that you can launch application and click on “Start”.
Step 2: Start connection your iPad which need to be unlock to the system and please wait few seconds for the software to detect it.
Step 3: When the iPad is connected to the system, iMyfone Lockwiper will ask you to get the iPad into the DFU mode to continue. Follow the steps which iMyfone Lockwiper shows you.
Step 4: Now you going to select some simple details that is related to your iPad like it’s iOS Version and more. Click on download to get the firmware update of your device.
Step 5: Just wait for a bit while the software downloading the firmware. When it get done. You will need to click on “Start to Verify” to verify the firmware.
Step 6: Then, just click on “Start Unlock”.
Step 7: Now, the software will ask you to confirm the choice you made now. You can do that by entering the displayed code "000000" and then click on "Unlock" button.
Step 8: Wait now for a bit while the software start unlocking your iPad.
2 Unlock iPad without Passcode with iTunes
Here we will show you how to unlock the iPad by using iTunes which is quite possible to do for all iOS users because they are already familiar with.
- Begin by launching the latest version of your iTunes which is on mac or windows that depend on the platform that you are using, if you don’t have the latest version of iTunes go the download it.
- Your iPad will get detected by the iTunes, now you can select it from the devices section and then go to the Summary page
- You should by able to see "Restore iPad" option which is available on the right side of the panel.
- Just confirm your choice and wait for iPad to get restored.
3 Unlock iPad without Passcode using Find My iPhone
Apple introduced my iPad/iPhone application with only one purpose which is making it easier for the users to locate their device remotely. And by doing the following steps you can easily by able to unlock the iPad without passcode.
- With your Apple ID you should go to iCloud website and log in. of course make sure that you use the same account which is associated with your iPad that you need to restore.
- You will see the option of find phone through the welcome screen of iCloud.
- Now you will see a new interface. Click on the all devices option in front of you and simply select your iPad.
- The options that associated with your iPad should now by available in front of you. And to unlock your device, click one "Erase iPad" button.
- Wait for your iPad to be erased after conforming your choice.
4 Unlock iPad without Passcode in Recovery Mode
This is the last resort in front of you of none of the above-mentioned methods succeeded in unlocking the iPad which is very rare. Without a further do let’s get started.
1. Launch the latest version available on your computer or Mac.
2. You should turn off the device “iPad” and leave for a few seconds to rest.
3. By holding the power button and the home button at the same time you can put your iPad in the recovery mode. Just keep pressing the buttons for at least 10 seconds. Then you will see the apple logo on the screen.
4. By still holding the home button and letting go of the power button. Try to connect your iPad to the computer or mac depending on what you are using then it should display iTunes symbol
5. After connection your iPad to the iTunes. It will detect that your iPad is in the recovery mode.
6. A message will appear in front of you tells you that your iPad is detected in recovery mode and you should restore it before you can use it. Just click "OK" and it will be automatically recovered.