Q：My iPhone 6 disabled for no reason?
My iPhone 6's Touch ID started to fail so I thought to myself: I should hard reset it and so I did. I held the power and home botton down and after the apple disappeared it said: iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes... Please help!
If you have met the similar situation, You've come to the right place. Here we will discuss about why will iPhone be disabled for no reason and how to easily fix this issue. Keep on reading...
Why is iPhone Disabled for No Reason?
- iPhone disabled for no reason may be because of a bug in the latest iOS version. Wait until the official version is released to see if this bug continues.
- It may be the abnormity for the time system on your iPhone.
- It’s possible that your friend or co-worker may have playfully changed your passcode, and you keep entering the old one.
- Your iPhone may not have been disabled for no reason; someone may have attempted to open your iPhone by putting incorrect passcode several times.
How to Fix “iPhone Disabled for No Reason” without iTunes?
iMyFone LockWiper is the best tool you need to fix “iPhone disabled for no reason” issues and other iPhone lock screen issues. In this post, LockWiper is presented first among other solutions for fixing disabled iPhone because it’s the most efficient solution in fixing disabled and locked iPhones, iPads and iPod touches without entering password.
Benefit A Lot from LockWiper Features
- Easily bypass the disabled screen and get you into iPhone as normal without password.
- In a critical situation, LockWiper can help you remove iPhone passcode instantly.
- All types of iPhone lock such as 4-digit, 6-digit, Touch ID and Face ID can be unlocked or removed.
- Promise high success rate even to unlock stolen/second-hand iPhone.
- Also unlock Apple ID without password even with Find My iPhone enabled on all activated iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
With LockWiper, your disabled iPhone can be easily fixed. Follow the steps below:
Step 1. Download iMyFone LockWiper Mac version or Windows version and install it. Open LockWiper and click the “Start” tab to begin the process. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer.
Step 2. Put your iPhone in DFU mode. Simply choose your iPhone model from the LockWiper window to follow the guide on how to put iPhone in DFU mode.
Step 3. Download your iPhone’s firmware package, but before you proceed, ensure that the package you’re about to download matches your iPhone model. Click the “Download” tab, and after the firmware package has been downloaded, click “Start to Verify”.
Step 4. Unlock your iPhone screen by clicking “Start Unlock”. Read the notice carefully and enter “000000” to double confirm that you’re agreeing to unlock your iPhone. Then click “Unlock”.
See, it’s that simple. LockWiper is also highly recommended by top tech media. You can take a rest and have a try.
How to Fix “iPhone Disabled for No Reason” with iTunes?
You can restore your iPhone to remove your passcode using iTunes, but how iTunes can help you remove your passcode depend on whether you’ve synced your iPhone using iTunes in the past or not. If you have synced your iPhone before now with iTunes, then you can use this method.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the PC where you have your iTunes.
Step 2. Launch iTunes on your PC, and if asked for a passcode, then know that you didn’t use that system to sync your iPhone. Switch to the system you used to sync your device.
Step 3. iTunes will sync your device. In the end, click “Restore iPhone”.
Step 4. On the Set Up screen, click “Restore from iTunes Backup”.
Step 5. Select the backup to restore from; consider the date and size.
Limitations: This method not only needs a backup in advance, but also requires your “Find My iPhone” disabled on your iPhone first. If this way is not available for you. iMyFone LockWiper is the only way you can choose.
iPhone disabled can be solved by the above two methods for fixing iPhone disable for no reason. Moreover, iMyFone LockWiper is the better and more efficient solution for fixing all issues and problems concerning iPhone passcode, disabled iPhone, and iPhone lock screen issues. Get LockWiper now for free and get a better iPhone experience.