iPhones are one of the most used smartphones in the world, with probably the biggest markets. But the main issue that people often face with iPhones is bypassing the security and getting into the phone if it is mistakenly locked or a second-hand phone is bought with the screen lock still in place. Unlocking iPhone 13 is difficult but not impossible. In this article, we will discuss the methods to unlock iPhone 13. So, if you were looking for something similar, you have come to the right place.
Way 1. Unlock iPhone 13 via iMyFone LockWiper
iMyFone LockWiper is the most up-to-date and technologically sophisticated program for recovering a locked iPhone without the need for a password. If your iPhone is locked, you may quickly regain access to your device by using LockWiper's unlocking tools. LockWiper can easily help you unlock iPhone 13/mini/pro/ProMax.
Key Features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- Remove the passcode from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Support to remove various kinds of iPhone screen lock, including 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Face ID, Touch ID, custom numeric code.
- Support to erase Apple ID/iCloud account in minutes.
- Bypass MDM Profile within few steps.
- It can also reset iPhone without passcode, bypass screen time passcode or restrictions, etc.
- Compatible with all iOS version and iDevice, including iOS 16 and iPhone 13/12/11.
Video Tutorial about How to Unlock Apple ID without Email/Phone Number/Security Questions
Steps to Follow
Step 1: After installing iMyFone LockWiper on your computer, launch it. Connect the device whose Apple ID you wish to remove to the computer and trust the connection.
Step 2: Select the Unlock Apple ID mode on LockWiper and then tap the Start to Unlock button.
Step 3: LockWiper will start removing the Apple ID if “Find My iPhone” is disabled. If the Find My iPhone feature is enabled, follow the onscreen instructions to reset all settings on the device. When your iPhone reboots, it will starting the removal process.
That’s it, you just need to wait for a moment for it to complete.
You may also like
ReviewLockWiper is a trusted tool for unlocking iPhones. Their customers are not the only ones satisfied with the tool, but some of the best professionals in the industry swear by LockWiper. Most of their reviews are positive without a few exceptions.
Way 2. Unlock iPhone 13 via Find My (iPhone)
Find My iPhone needs to be turned on for this method; if it isn't, it will not work. When you forget your password, it's a convenient method to access your phone. Here's how to unlock your iPhone.
Steps to Follow
- Go to iCloud Fine My in your computer's browser.
- Insert your Apple ID to access your iCloud account.
- Choose "All Devices" options.
- Hit the "Erase" option after selecting your iPhone 13/13 mini/13 Pro Max.
All the dates will be removed after the initial process. However, it can be restored from the backup.
Way 3. Unlock iPhone 13 via iTune
If you forgot your iPhone 13 passcode and need to use its functions, you may do so by fixing your iPhone using iTunes. The most crucial benefit of recovering your iPhone using iTunes is that this will resolve any slight software problems that your iPhone may be experiencing at the time.
Steps to Follow
- You must first download the most recent version of iTunes and install it on your computer. Before continuing, you must first start the software.
- Connect your iPhone 13 to your computer using a cable. After that, when Windows or Mac detects your iPhone, you must choose the device selection.
- To authenticate the action you want to take here, you'll have to pick Restore iPhone again. Furthermore, you must keep the iPhone linked to the PC until the procedure is done.
- Once you've completed your task, restart your iPhone and attempt to set up a new passcode.
The frustrating part is that you will lose your data. So, you will have to go to the lengths to back up all the data or recover after unlocking the iPhone.
Way 4. Unlock iPhone 13 via Recovery Mode
Recovery Mode is one of the best methods of unlocking the iPhone 13. You may use recovery mode to open all the models of iPhone 13 by following these instructions to crack a locked iPhone.
Steps to Follow
- To begin, download and install the most recent version of iTunes on your computer.
- Then, using a USB cable, attach your iPhone 13/13 mini/13 Pro Max to your computer.
- Press and hold the volume down button until the "connected to computer" symbol appears.
- Then open iTunes on your computer, and your phone will be recognized.
- In iTunes, choose Restore. Your iPhone 13 will access Hello Screen when the restoration procedure is completed. Create a new account for it.
All your data will be lost once you put your phone in recovery mode.
You now know how to unlock iPhone 13 without a password using the techniques listed above. The best choice for unlocking the phone will be iMyFone LockWiper. You may use it to deactivate your Face ID or passcode. Other methods might seem technical, while LockWiper is simple and easy to use.