Question: How can I access my iPhone files without using iTunes?
The main reason for iTunes users to use iTunes is accessing iPhone files. A lot of iTunes users are looking for an iTunes alternative because of many iTunes bugs and glitches. Fortunately, this blog is going to introduce some of the best iTunes alternative programs that can be used to access iPhone files from computer.
3 Ways to Access iPhone/iPad Files from Computer without iTunes
In this article, we are going to be showing you three different programs that you can use to access iPhone files from Mac/PC without iTunes. On top of introducing you to these programs, we will also be discussing some of the different features that they have to offer.
1. Use iMyFone iPhone Manager to Access iPhone/iPad from Computer
The best way to access iPhone files from PC or Mac is using the ultimate iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Manager. It does what iTunes does and does more than what iTunes does. You have the truly freedom to access your iPhone files without iTunes limits.
Key Features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- Preview and access all kinds of media files on iPhone/iPad: music, video, TV shows, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks, photos, iTunes U, apps, etc.
- Smartly manage iPhone/iPad files: add new files, delete unwanted files, backup, extract, import, edit, etc.
- Freely transfer files between iPhone and computer/iTunes, without any damage to any files.
- Share your iPhone purchased or non-purchased media files with friends, even in different Apple IDs.
- Delete unwanted media files for free; Uninstall unwanted apps in bulk.
- iMyFone TunesMate has been positively reviewed by Geekreply, tricksworldzz.com, etc.
Here is the review of iMyFone TunesMate from GreekReply website:
How to Use iMyFone to Access iPhone Files without iTunes
Follow the simple steps below to access iPhone files from computer without iTunes:
Step 1. Download and install iMyFone TunesMate on your computer. Launch the software and connect your iPhone with a lightning cable.
Step 2. Select the tab from the top menu: Music, Videos, Photos and APPs.
The software supports to acces the following iPhone file types from computer without iTunes:
- Music: You can access and manage music, iTunes U, podcasts, audiobooks, playlists.
- Video: You can access and manage movies, music videos, home videos, TV shows, iTunes U, podcasts, etc.
- Photos: You can access and manage the photos and videos in Camera Roll and Photo Stream.
- APPs: You can access and manage all the apps on your iPhone/iPad.
If you want to learn more detailed steps, you can head to TunesMate Guide.
# Big Bonus for Accessing iPhone Files from Computer without iTunes#
iMyFone is giving out a 20% discount coupon code to THANK all the users. This code works on every iMyFone TunesMate package, and on every serial key.
20% off Coupon Code: 5ED-FQ1-KZU
2. Use iSkysoft iTransfer to Access iPhone Files from PC
Next consider iSkysoft iTransfer to access iPhone/iPad files on computer. This is another fantastic program that goes far beyond a simple iOS data manager. From transferring data between Android and iOS to sending texts from your computer – this is a program that has it all.
Key Features of iSkysoft iTransfer:
- Easily have all of your duplicate contacts merged and deleted from your device.
- You are able to transfer texts from iPhone to computer.
- It allows you to transfer data between Android and iOS systems.
- Tired of carrying a flash drive around with you? Instead, with the help of iTransfer, you can turn your mobile phone into a flash drive without any compatibility issues.
- If you're looking to stop using iTunes, you can start using iTransfer to take backups of your iPhone.
3. Use AnyTrans to Access iPhone Files from Mac
Finally, consider AnyTrans to access iPhone without iTunes. One of the main features of this program is that you are able to not only take backups but browse the backup too.
Key Features of AnyTrans:
- Manage all of your data from books to calendars, to notes and even your text message.
- Take backups of your iOS data and browse any of the backups which you have previously taken. This allows you to selectively restore those backups too.
- Transfer all of your data easily between iOS devices without experiencing any compatibility problems.
Which Way to Use for Accessing iPhone Files without iTunes?
Now that you've seen each of the different programs you can see that they all have different features that make them unique and useful to have on your computer.
Access music, video, photos, app, etc.
Preview and manage files
Drag and drop files to iPhone
Edit music files info
Use iPhone as flash drive
Rebuild iTunes library
Merge iTunes library
According to the comparison chart above, you can see that iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Manager have superiority of accessing iPhone files from computer without iTunes especially in terms of previewing and managing files. With the excellent software, you can also edit music file info, make ringtones, use iPhone as a flash drive, rebuild and merge iTunes library. The wonderful all-in-one iPhone Manager is really worth trying!