We use our iOS devices on a daily basis to store pictures, contacts, texts, chats, music, videos and everything that we find interesting and entertaining. Having such amount of data on the device makes it vulnerable to data loss issues. Gadgets are electronics and can malfunction any time. So to recover precious data stored on them, you may know a software like Phone Rescue.
What is PhoneRescue?
Phone Rescue is a program developed by iMobie that can recover data from iPhone and some iOS devices. It works for 20+ file types including call history, contacts, iMessages, music, video, photos, reminders etc. It comes with 3 recovery modes with ability to trace data from the device and iTunes or iCloud backups. You can save the data and backups to computer also.
The Need for Phone Rescue Alternative
Phone Rescue is a useful program but it is limited in its options. It also lacks from performance issues. The main complaints against it are-
- The deep scan makes a user frustrated as it takes a lot of time to complete
- It fails to recover lost or deleted data which are overwritten
- It presents inaccurate results and messes up data like text messages
- It does not work for all claimed file types
iMyFone D-Back iOS data recovery/iMyFone D-Back iOS data recovery for Mac beats Phone Rescue hands down in its offerings and performance. The features of iMyFone make it a class apart from any other program in its category. It is an expert program to recover iPhone data and provides smart scanning and restoring options. It is fully compatible with iOS 10,10.1, 10.2, 10.3.
Features That Make iMyFone D-Back Better than Phone Rescue
iMyFone has many unique functions like:
1 Four-mode Data Recovery
The program delivers 4 modes of recovery whereas Phone rescue gives you 3. You can recover from
- iOS device – There is no need to worry if you have not made any iPhone data backup. This mode scans the device and gets back deleted files, contacts, photos, music, videos directly from the iPhone.
- Restore from iTunes – Any content that has been saved through an iTunes backup on a PC can be used for recovery. It does not matter if the iPhone is lost or damaged.
- Restore from iCloud – iMyFone can trace backups on iCloud and recover data from them. The backup can be directly downloaded on the computer to avoid overwriting current data on the device.
- Smart Recovery mode – This is the most unique feature of iMyFone. You don’t have to stress yourself if you have forgotten or have no clue of the location of iOS data. This mode can be initiated to trace and relocate data quickly and effectively.
2 User Interface Friendly and Simple
iMyFone is designed to make your life easy. The recovery of data can be done in just 3 steps – select, scan and recover. There is nothing confusing and the interface is simple and interesting to interact with. All the important tasks are handled by the program in the background while you only enjoy the results.
3 Less Expensive
Price is a big factor for any decision and you will be happy to know that iMyFone costs much lower than Phone Rescue. Single user subscription for Phone Rescue costs $ 49.99 while the Family pack comes at $ 69.99. iMyFone has only one pack for all needs and priced at just $ 39.95. Talk about quality at an affordable price and iMyFone is your choice.
4 Other Reasons
- Apart from iPhone, iMyFone is also compatible with iPad and iPod Touch. It supports from iPhone 4s to iPhone 7, all models of iPad and even iPod touch 5. It also supports all iOS versions including the new iOS 10 system.
- You can share the software with your friends and claim an additional $ 10 off!
- Some non-stream SNS apps can be recovered, such as Kik and WeChat.
- Free trial version for both Windows and Mac user.
How to use iMyFone D-Back to Recover Missing Data
The following is a simple tutorial to help you use iMyFone D-back to recover missing data.
Step 1: launch the program. From the primary window, click on “Recover from iOS device” and then click on “Start.”
Step 2: You will be required to choose the type of data you want to recover. Select a file type or multiple file types and click “Next” to continue.
Step 3: Connect the device to the computer using USB cables and once the program detects the iPhone, click on “Scan”
Step 4: When the scan is complete, preview the recovered data and select the missing data. Click “Recover” and select a file path in the popup that appears.
The above discussion leaves no room for doubts. The choice is simple and clear - iMyFone D-Back or iMyFone D-Back for Mac. It’s less expensive, has more features, and better service than iMobie Phone Rescue. You can even use it to fix the iOS system if you meet some problem when upgrading to iOS 10.3. Try the trial version to test and verify it!