You may even have a lot of reminders on your phone. It is important to ensure that you keep track of reminders. They may contain details of some important events and days which you need to remember. However, you may accidentally lose your reminders because of various reasons, some of which are as follows.
- Accidentally losing your phone
- Phone gets lost or damaged
- Phone is stuck in the recovery mode
- You delete the data by mistake
What to do if you haven't made any backup before you lost the reminders. No worry, we will let you know the best way of retrieving the reminders from iPhone even without backup.
iPhone Data Recovery Program - iMyfone D-Back
iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery Win or iPhone data recovery Mac is one of the smartest tools which you can find as far as recovering deleted items are concerned. It is one of the popular tools which come packed with a lot of features. Here are some of them.
- There are as many as 22 different file formats which can be retrieved. These include text messages, voice memos, Whatsapp messages, calendar, etc which can be easily recovered.
- You can choose the recovery mode which you deem fit: Smart recovery, without backup, from iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- You can preview the files before recovering them.
- It's compatible with nearly all types of iOS device like iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5. iPad Pro, iPod touch 4 and more.
These are some of the features which this tool has to offer. Let us see how you can recover deleted reminders on iPhone using iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery.
Steps to Retrieve Deleted iPhone Reminders without Backup
When you are looking to retrieve your deleted call history, you can do it using different modes. However, in those cases when you do onto have a backup file, you will need to choose a specific mode. The iMyfone D-Back tool is so designed that it will help you make a quick and ease recovery as and when needed. Here, we will list the simple series of steps which when followed will serve your need.
Step 1: Choose a suitable recovery mode
Download iMyfone D-Back on your system and install it. From the different recovery modes which are available, you can choose ‘Recover from iOS device’ from the available options.
Step 2: Choose reminder in the list
You will find a list of different file types which you can recover. Choose calendar and reminder from the list and then click on ‘Next’.
Step 3: Scan iPhone for the lost reminder
Connect your iPhone to the system and wait for the program to detect it. The program will then scan the device and check for all the related content present in it.
Step 4: Preview and recover the deleted reminder
Now, you will be able to see a list of the different reminders which are available. Preview them and select the ones which you want to recover. Click on ‘Recover’ and save them at the desired location.