We often see such kind of query online and subsequently, thoroughly research on it. Hence, we would like to write this post to answer this query.
1. Can You Increase iPhone Call Log History?
Well, unfortunately, the answer to the question, if you can increase iPhone call log history is negative. By default, iPhone keeps a record of your call log history of up to 100 entries and is restricted to that limit only. There's no other way to extend iPhone call log history to any other specified limit.
We understand that this might not be good news for you but you can still suggest Apple about the new feature to increase iPhone call log history by visiting the Apple feedback page. And who knows, Apple may consider it as an essential element and launch a new update with the functionality to extend the iPhone call log history limit.
Furthermore, don't get disheartened. We've always got your back with a Plan B workaround that will certainly help you to see and download more iPhone call log history.
2. How Can You See and Download More Call Log History?
Here we would like to bring your attention to an alternate Plan B workaround, which is to make use of a powerful tool, iMyFone D-Back, if you wish to see and download more call log history.
With the help of iMyFone D-Back, you can easily and efficiently retrieve more iPhone call log history because iPhone just doesn't show the call history entries which are still on your device. The tool is extremely reliable and has been trusted by millions of users all around the world. More features are shown below:
- Helps you to increase (recover) call history on iPhone due to accidental deletion, factory reset, system update and more.
- Four different powerful data recovery modes namely Recover from iOS device, Recover from iTunes backup, Recover from iCloud backup and Smart Recovery are offered.
- High success rate of recovery, iMyFone D-Back offers the utmost probability to recover almost all your data back with its advanced technologies
- You are able to recover not only the call history but also other 20+ data types like messages, contacts, photos, videos, WhatsApp, WeChat, notes, etc.
- It supports all iOS devices, even the iPhone XR/XS(Max)/11 and is fully compatible with iOS 14/13/12.
Tutorial to See and Download More Call Log History using iMyFone D-Back
Let's start from downloading iMyFone D-Back from the official website and then follow the steps below to see more of your call log history although you cannot extend call log on your iPhone.
Step 1 – Install iMyFone D-Back and launch it afterward. Now, select 'Recover from iOS Device' mode from the left menu panel. Hit the 'Start' button to initiate the process.
Step 2 – Now, get your iPhone connected to your PC using a genuine lightning cable and hit 'Next'. You'll now be asked to select the data types that you wish to recover. Select 'Call History' in this case and hit 'Scan' button thereafter.
Step 3 – As soon as the scan will be completed, the software will then display the recovered Call log history of your iPhone on the next screen for your preview. Once you're done checking the call log history and if you wish to download it to your PC, you need to select the entries that you wish to download and hit 'Recover' afterward.
That was all about today's post on how to increase iPhone call log history and we are now positive that you have a full understanding of it. Though the iPhone doesn't offer you the privilege to extend iPhone call log history and there's no indication from Apple that if it is going to be available in any future firmware updates. You can always make use iMyFone D-Back to see and download more call log history in a hassle-free way.