For a while now, we have been getting messages and complaints from iTunes users over issues like iPhone won’t download music, and can’t add music to new iPhone 8. To cite an example, we shall be quoting one of the complaints thus:
“When I connect my iPhone into my computer using USB cable and try to sync my playlists on iTunes to my iPhone, the sync would show "Sync Completed" but the songs are still not transferred. Up till now, I have possibly tried everything that I know could work but to no avail. Please, I would like to ask, why won’t iTunes add music to my iPhone 7s? Please, any suggestions would be well appreciated? – Jones”
What Jones is facing is not exclusive to him, it is rather peculiar to many of us who are relying on iTunes for files transfer. More so, there are thousands of iTunes users who are facing this same situation right now. This iTunes file transfer problem can come in two different forms: can’t add iTunes music to iPhone, and Can’t add local PC music to iPhone. Let us give a perspective look at the two problematic situations above.
- Can’t add iTunes music to iPhone: If you have a problem like this, then the most possible reason could be that your iCloud music library is turned on. If you want to sync iTunes music to iPhone without turning off iCloud music library from the Settings, then it may not be possible for you to upload your music to iPhones. To upload your iTunes music to iPhones, first turn off your iCloud music library.
- Can’t add local PC music to iPhone: For Mac users, you are not allowed to manually manage music that does not appear in iTunes music library. Apple does not support uploading PC files to iPhone. Note that syncing files and managing files does not mean the same thing.
All-in-one Solution for "Can't Add Music to iPhone"
If you can’t add music from iTunes or PC to iPhone, then you need TunesMate. iMyFone TunesMate can help you to seamlessly add music and other files from iTunes or PC to your iPhone 7, SE, 6, 6S, and other earlier versions. TunesMate offers free trial, and guarantees money back if the software does not satisfy your file transfer needs.
With TunesMate, you can manage iPhone files with no restrictions, rebuild damages iTunes Library, sync iTunes files between iOS and PC, and effectively manage iPhone music, videos, photos, files, apps, and more.
iMyFone is highly spoken of by hundreds of users and well-known media.
Steps on how to use iMyFone TunesMate in adding music from iTunes/PC to iPhone
To enjoy TunesMate, you will need to connect your iPhone/iPod/iPad to computer via USB cable. Once you have established a connection, launch TunesMate on your computer. After that, follow these simple and easy steps.
1 To transfer iTunes file to iPhone:
Step 1: Click on Home interface, and choose “Transfer iTunes media to iDevice” from one of the three 1-click options.
Step 2: TunesMate will automatically upload your music files from iTunes to iPhone.
1 To transfer PC files to iPhone:
Step 1: Click on “Music” interface
Step 2: Choose Add > Add files. Your PC files will be uploaded on your iPhone.
Advantages of iMyFone TunesMate
iMyFone TunesMate has many advantages over iTunes and other iTunes alternatives in adding music from iTunes or PC to iPhone. Here are some of the advantages of TunesMate.
- Selectively transfer iTunes files to iPhone instead of transferring all music.
- Transfer iTunes files to iPhone without deleting original iPhone data.
- Both free and paid files can be transferred, files not been purchased from Apple can also be transferred.
- Two-way transfer between iPhone and iTunes/PC.
Add local PC files directly to iPhone, therefore the songs stored on your external drive, USB, iOS or Android, they can be transferred directly to iPhone too.