Many a time, the problem some iPad/iPhone users face has always been how to delete synced photos from their device. There is scanty information out there that can prove helpful.
3 Ways to Delete Synced Photos from iPad/iPhone
1 How to Delete Synced Photos using iTunes
If, however, you want to delete your synced photos using iTunes, just follow the steps below.
- Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPad or iPhone with a USB cable.
- Tap on the device icon from the top left corner on iTunes.
- Tap on "Photos" from the left-side menu.
- Click on "Select Albums" and deselect the albums you want to delete.
- Click Apply and you are done.
2 How to Remove Synced Photos by Syncing with a New Folder
The step is similar to the above, but this time you are using a folder. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- With a cable, connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer.
- Tap on the device icon from the top left corner from iTunes.
- Locate "Photos" tab from the left menu.
- Mark to un-check the boxes beside any folders you want to delete.
- Now, click "Apply" which you can see at the bottom-right of the page.
You are done!
3 How to Delete Synced Photos using Third-party Tool
There is an excellent way to delete synced Photos: using iMyFone TunesMate - an effective iPhone manager which enables you to export and delete iPhone photos in buik.
- Two way Transfer: Transfer music/videos/photos between iPhone and PC/iTunes
- Sync iTunes data selectively: Transfer iTunes music/videos/photos to iPhone without losing your original data on iPhone
- Enrich your file collection: Both free and paid music or movies can be transferred from PC to iPhone/iTunes
- Rebuild iTunes Library: If iTunes crashed unexpectedly, TunesMate can rebuild your iTunes library by adding different iDevice media files to iTunes
- Manage iOS files:With it, you can add/export/delete iPhone music/videos/photos in 1-click.
Steps of Using TunesMate to Delete Synced Photos
- Download and install iMyFone on your PC. And connect your iPad/iPhone device to your computer via USB cable.
- Go to Photos tab.
- On the preview page, select the photos you want to delete.
- Click "Delete" button from the top menu.
You are done!