Many a time, the problem some iPad/iPhone users face has always been how to delete synced photos from their device. There is scanty information out there that can prove helpful.
3 Ways to Delete Synced Photos from iPad/iPhone
1 How to Delete Synced Photos using iTunes
If, however, you want to delete your synced photos using iTunes, just follow the steps below.
- Go to iTunes on your device.
- Select the applicable device from the device icon on the left.
- Select sync photos from the appropriate album.
- Click on "Select Albums" and deselect the albums you want to delete.
- Click Apply and you are done.
2 How to Remove Synced Photos by Syncing with a New Folder
The step is similar to the above, but this time you are using a folder. To do that, follow the steps below
- Open iTunes from your device
- With a cable, connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer.
- Select your device under "Devices" in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Locate "Photos" tab at the top of the page and click.
- Mark to un-check the boxes beside any folders you want to delete.
- Now, click "Apply" which you can see at the bottom-right of the page.
You are done!
3 How to Delete Synced Photos using iMyFone
There is an excellent way to do that without a problem using iMyFone TunesMate. Want to learn how you can selectively delete your synced photos from your device.
Using iMyFone Transfer is the ultimate way to get rid of synced photos from your device without using iTunes at all. How may you do that? Find below the simple steps that are required to get it done quickly and efficiently.
- Download and install iMyFone on your PC.
- Connect your iPad/iPhone device to your computer via USB cable.
- Go to Photos and click on Photo Library.
- On the preview page, select the photos you want to delete.
- Click "Delete" next to each photo.
You are done.
Erasing Permanently iPad/iPhone Data with iMyFone Umate Pro
A simple recovery tool can undo any synced photos you deleted. However, if you use powerful software like iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac , you are guaranteed of maximum protection for your privacy. No recovery tool can recover your photos. Once your iOS data erased by Umate Pro, it is permanent.
No doubt, everyone needs protection from hackers or unscrupulous people who may gain unwarranted access to your iPhone/iPad behind you and may want to recover your deleted files for selfish end. You have an obligation to protect yourself and Umate Pro is here to help you do just that.
The good thing about using iMyFone is that the software erases iOS data without a chance of recovery, thus protecting your privacy. Unlike other software that a simple recovery tool can undo the deletion, iMyFone has produced software that is unrivalled when it comes to privacy protection.